Aspiring rapper murdered in London

What do we do about the epidemic of knife crime in London, lads?

I don't want to get stabbed, so I don't often even stay out after 10 bong anymore.

Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eaqHAXReetA
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9737393/Census-2011-fewer-than-half-of-people-living-in-London-are-white.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=u4vlVEigntQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0l5tuvSJaCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got to love how ironic it is that someone who wanted to build a career that revolved around glorifying gang violence fell victim to it.

>amateur rapper

yeah, well I'm an aspiring street pharmacist.

This has to be fake... that last line...

>Hes a good boy

>He didn't do nothing

Kek

WE WUZ RAPPERS AND SHIIIIIIT

I donno man, you guys apparently have a stabbing every 4 minutes. Watching your camera show about your dystopian future.

Fucking retarded man.

Is this satire?

Dindunuffin good boy even in London?

sauce?

We've got one less lamppost to decorate when the day comes.

you're either retarded or lazy
all you need to know to find it is in the OP
and yes, that part is fake

this can't be real

Carry your own knife and stab the fuckers back. Thats how we do shit in Murrica my friend.

The dindu stuff isn't real but the article is.

Shine rims
youtu.be/eaqHAXReetA

nothing of value lost

I find it funny when americans say "i dont want to get shot", britbongs always say "i dont want to get stabbed". No guns, same problems.

>Machetes

FUCKING MUDSLIMES

>amature rapper
So basically a dole bludger?

we at least blame eachother for our gun problems

WHO IS DOING ALL OF THE STABBINGS THOUGH?

Just don't be black. Let the nig nogs kill each other and the problem will self correct

Obv u need to b& machetsas

Niggers and muslims

It's almost as if people who want to kill each other will find a way to do it with whatever they have available.

NAH, I'm sure they'll just give up when every piece of sharp metal is under the control of the government.

Its mostly blacks killing blacks, there is no issue here. Only problem if you live in black area. In that case move out. Honestly even kebab and poo in loo areas in london are relatively safe, its only the blacks.

exactly

a fucking baby can be a murderer with a gun

but it takes a crazy nigger to make machete into a new pastime

BIN

Why is it always an aspiring rapper? He could have been 2 years old and he'd still be labeled an "aspiring rapper".

all blacks do is rap, play basketball and deal drugs, and he's no basketball player.

I live in South London. The diversity is really out of hand. It's impossible to avoid the wogs now, I'd have to move. My gf and I just have a self-imposed curfew. A couple of them tried to break down our neighbor's front door a few weeks ago, presumably to rob him. Otherwise they just tend to bother each other if you stay out of their way.

Enriched/10.

Surely the rational solution is to ban knives.

>aspiring rapper
Why sit and sip on the black tea
When you could bin that machete?

i wish i was able to tell time by bongs in my country

M8 why the fuck are there blacks in London? London used to literally run the fucking world and now you're full of mud people?

How's the weather under your rock?

>Fewer than half of people living in London are white as Britain becomes increasingly ethnically diverse, according to census data.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9737393/Census-2011-fewer-than-half-of-people-living-in-London-are-white.html

Jeez and you always make fun of us burgers for feeling safer knowing we have access to a gun.

I couldn't imagine being in a country where the criminal has a weapon and I legally can't have one.

Uhhhh, did you forget that all blacks were KANGZ once?

People don't want to hear the truth that we don't have a knife crime problem we have a nigger problem.
Same with America but with guns.

>be British
>get stabbed
>die
>stabber gets 3 years in prison

I've never made fun of you. I wish I could own a gun, but I'd prefer getting rid of all the wogs so I wouldn't need one. Gun crime is a race problem, not a gun problem.

London is an emirate now

i know right

Well, not YOU you but other Bongs. Also I agree.

u have cctv everywhere
u need an 18+ ID to buy a spoon.
u cant keep a baseball bat by the door, or without a glove and ball.

but at least you own 17 countries in the uk

>2013
It's probably doubled again since then

"Even in"? London is one of the only places in England with a substantial nigger population thanks to le diversity meme, we have dindus there by the piles.

>Google "aspiring rapper murdered"
>Common news headline
Nothing to see here

You can't end knife crime, we just have to be thankful that we're dealing with knife crime and not gun crime.

It's also important to recognise if these knife crimes are random attacks, or if they are targetted attacks. If the attacks are random, nothing can be done. If the attacks are motivated (which stabbing someone twenty times would indicate), don't piss off people who are evil and dumb enough to go to spend the rest of their life in jail as long as you are dead.

How certain are we that it was NOT Nigel and his two friends who did the murder but rather Aladdin, Ahmed and Muhammed?

It doesn't work. We've tried that but they breed too fast

>nothing left to ban

FIST GANG

how many bings does it take you to get home?

>"he is a good boy"
>"he didn't do nothing"

Hang around with blacks , get to pay the tax.

>is a good boy
>didn't do nothing
Is this a joke? You added that, didn't you?

this face is literally screaming for pain.

I bet he deserved it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

holy shit, my sides

I understand that but they yell he dindu nuffin? Thought that was was American nigger culture.

Heard exact same story from my old boss...20 years ago.

He moved out of London

Are you ready to bin that machete?

That explains why our homicide rates are lower

Beat me to it

Nothing that couldn't be fixed by allowing law-abiding bongs access to establishments such as this

>nigger on nigger crime
>dealing with it in any other way than mass deportations
Not going to work.

>This has to be fake... that last line...

it's a nice job, though.

I stupidly came back to London (S) after a few years away to be with family

I've reached the point where I just want to go back to where I was settled for a while, that's the only solution, you can't hold back the nigger tide

The best thing to do is let the ape niggers kill each other with knives and then if they try and attack non-niggers, set up a lynch mob and find a tree

I though the police were getting getting rid of butter knives. How are there machetes?

ebay + china

>That explains why our homicide rates are lower

IIRC you faggots only consider it a homicide if someone is convicted of the crime.

it's always an aspiring rapper
why does Britain need so many aspiring rappers? maybe it's for the best that niglets like him get killed and stop stealing everyone else's air if being a fucking aspiring rapper is the best they can do.

China is to blame then.

black hat hacker that is taking you all for a ride.

Breaking : Felons!
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/

Islam by the numbers
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

The documentary the Clintons don't want you to see.
youtube.com/watch?v=u4vlVEigntQ

Unaired Illuminati Kidnapping Children
youtube.com/watch?v=0l5tuvSJaCQ

Well, technically whoever runs the steel factories in China is to blame, if they didn't process that steel no one could make knives

Is this the work of the dindu Hindus? The true religion of violence

i thought gun control was supposed to lessen violence???

We should just stop making steel. That way no one will ever be stabbed again.

Not news.

Just wait until the niggers finished themselves off. Then go enjoy a beer.

DINDU

That's not actually a bad idea, user. I also think we should ban science and engineering, that way no one could have discovered the metallurgical processes used to make steel.
pm

Having a law on paper doesn't enforces law in practice. First they need to count Asian migrants.