/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

So, what's her story? Edition

pastebin.com/apitEJvG

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper returns to normal, and Dougie is gone forever. (Pic is Cooper returning to twin peaks)

youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY

second for you and i is dogshit song and james is the worst character

>tfw Jim Belushi has become one of my favorite characters

One month left ...

the reflection has to be intentional, right?

b-b-b-b-b-back to the reddit young man

lmao these are some LYNCHEDings like no other

Anyone got a link to Missing Pieces?

Its strange how cuckolding has always been a major theme to the show. I wonder if there will be a happy ending or not

>second
>is actually third
JAMES HATERS BTFO AGAIN

*runs over you*

> The challenge, which with some tonal shifts could be a centerpiece in an action movie, is schoolyard nonsense. Leadership of a crime syndicate isn’t handed over to the person who can arm wrestle the best. Hoods and gunmen don’t pledge their fealty based on a feat of strength. And the attempt to intimidate Dark Coop into turning tail and running away from the challenge (or taunt him into accepting) is schoolyard nonsense, too, because no matter what, they’re planning to hand him over to Ray. This isn’t a strategy. It isn’t even a contest. It’s a game.

> As silly as the premise of this scene is, it’s chilling to watch Dark Coop command every move of the game with empty, emotionless certainty. Even as he describes how it hurts to have his arm bent backwards (sometimes my arms bend back), his face betrays no pain, no worry, no feeling at all. Blandly, Dark Coop announces over and over that they’ll return to starting positions, because “Starting position is more comfortable.” Only after Renzo realizes he’s in trouble does Dark Coop let the slightest human inflection—a brow-furrowing mockery of concern—color his indifference.

AV Club nailed it. This scene was so kino.

This shot is so fucking good

Did anyone else get teary eyed at this scene? Just the pure childhood joy of Sonny Jim finally having a gym set

This show has some fucked up shit for sure, but sometimes it manages to have moments of deep human sympathy.

Copy / pasting from last thread, things are moving quickly tonight lads

If Mr. C had BOB removed from him after Ray "killed" him, why does he still seem to have borderline magic powers? Does he just have super strength like S2 Nadine? Or am I just such a weak manlet I could never imagine punching a goon in this face so hard that he instantly dies?

Ray said that Mr. C still has something inside that Jeffries et al still want, so...?

I don't have a whole lot left to live for after that. The only other show I watch is Silicon Valley. Everything else is pleb trash.

pure kino

>Yet another episode with no Good Dale
opinion immediately discarded.

>Sonny Jim
>Gym

to me felt a little fake
as if he was too old for that

You knew it from the first time they shot inside the compound that it was going to be an ebin scene

I was wondering about that as well. Maybe as a lodge being he just has retard strength.

BRAVO LYNCH
R
A
V
O

L
Y
N
C
H

Anybody else agree that the scene in which Leland is shown to be Bob, when he looks at himself in the mirror before he kills Maddy, is the most terrifying and most kino scene in television history?

I'm also wondering about this, how is he not just a mirrored Coop at this point if Bob was removed. Coop can't beat someone like that at arm wrestling.

Pretty much

Maybe we all just misintepreted what was actually happening and the bob thing was just a cool visual.

no one fuckin knows, man.

let it play out some more.

> complains about the show not being just a cesspit of thumbs-up Cooper memery

> avatar is from FWWM which is tonally pretty much the same as S3

how the FUCK did the ring get from Mike to Ray

why the FUCK is the Norma/Ed/Bobby scene seemingly out of order

why the FUCK is the Shelly/alium scene apparently out of order

why the FUCK is Sarah running out of vodka / Sarah at the store apparently out of order

why the FUCK doesn't Audrey know what is going on

When the Mitchums were talking about having a gym as a kid, I thought they were talking about a weightlifting gym. I thought they were going to buy Sonny Jim a power rack or something.

same desu

haha lynched haha

>why the FUCK is Sarah running out of vodka
Maybe, you know, she drank it all?

Cuckolding is a major theme in all of literature, the Greeks, Shakespeare, Chaucer, you name it

is that dugpa? everyone there is lynched as fuuuck.

He's still a Lodge being.

>how the FUCK did the ring get from Mike to Ray

He said he appeared as a guard and gave it to him

>why the FUCK is the Norma/Ed/Bobby scene seemingly out of order

None of the story lines are taking place in order
>why the FUCK is the Shelly/alium scene apparently out of order

see above

>why the FUCK is Sarah running out of vodka / Sarah at the store apparently out of order

see above
>why the FUCK doesn't Audrey know what is going on

Shes still in a coma. Her being stuck in the house with Charlie is her dream.

he means she ran out of vodka last episode, so she went to the store to buy more but left the cart there.

in this episode she has shit tons of vodka (more than she "bought" in 12)

The Dougie scene in the previous part was also out of order.
Janey-E mentions how Dougie didn't come home last night, yet the previous episode we saw him getting hit in the head by a baseball.

Yes

TIME TO GET SWOLE SONNY JIM

What are old, empty bottles.

>the commercialsihate line thing is dead

Alcoholics hoard bottles.

Audrey in coma still

was this a reference to episode12?

it wasnt the correct episode that aired last night for Americans. Showtime put it out of order. This episode was supposed to be last weeks, last weeks was supposed to be last nights, and germany saw next weeks.

Basically 12 was 13, and 13 was 12. And Germany saw 14.

it's a sunny gym, too

So does anyone understand what's going on with Audrey

or maybe its a reference to the return being "poisoned" to some viewers.

wrong.

Does his body teleport there?

Ed = Lynch

Norma = Frost

Executive = Showtime

Post yfw you found out Candie has been BLACKED

So, it's Coop coming back after the whole deal of people trying to murder him it's over? I'm having a blast enjoying Doogie and family up until now, it's really fucking comfy, like the old seasons and shit

Checked

name one thing that makes more sense if you watch the 12 we saw before 13. Now name everything that makes sense if you watch 13 before 12

its his soul

Through the wearing of the ring yes

audrey scenes
there's no gym in the backyard

More like WEEDED
Snoop looks like a fun guy to hang around with, also, checked

Sure, yeah. I do.

Can we agree Season 3 is the GOAT Twin Peaks season?

Most women have, to be perfectly honest. Most relationships are open these days and a lot of experimenting takes place. Just check out Mandy Monroe. She's BBC only except for her husband. It's simply a natural preference.

I thought it was his soul too but I don't know for sure. I thought that the ring was supposed to stop your soul from being taken. Unless it still transports it to the lodge, but not under any ownership of a spirit like BOB.

That explains her behavior

season 3>season 1>fwwm>season 2

>only 5 episodes before Twin Peaks is officially over

Checked and it doesn't count if it's Snoop Dogg.

Also, I hear he leaves dank nugs up them for the next guy to find.

>Candie will never giggle at you while handing you gifts and a new car

Whats the fastest way to kill myself?

it's the most challenging for sure. it rarely falls back on serialized/soap opera plotting, which is what made the original click with mainstream audiences.

but lynch doesn't give a shit because this is what advancing your art looks like.

All the Dougie plot lines are being tied up neatly and happily, which means the ending will be pretty heartbreaking. Even if Cooper comes back, every one he affected in Vegas is going to have to let him go.

She looks frightened

>tfw there'll be no s4 because more actors will die and Showtime won't fund it

Dougie is an unstoppable force for good

Why would you have a person in a coma for 25 years? How is that realistic?

kek
nice

Take note virgins.

They were trying to grab your gym set

Yeah I know but Lynch seems to go overboard with it. Not a single character in Twin Peaks isn't one.

Yeah.

>How is that realistic?

Do you know where we are?

it's the GOAT season of any tv show

but yeah, it's way better than the original seasons

delete this shit right now

This is different. Having a person in a coma for 25 years just doesn't make any sense.

not if he lives his life as dougie

>coop wakes up in the finale
>cole tries to convince him to join the fbi again
>he moves on and lives his dougie life
>eddie vedder song plays
>ending is him driving back to vegas to see his family
>starring kyle maclachlan

would be PURE KINO

He's too pure for this world
I'll miss the Roadhouse perfomances when the show's over knowing that Bowie didn't had the chance to be on them

Looks that way.

Dr.Pavel I'm BOB

Wrong as the baseball scene took place but there was no gym set

Audrey died in the explosion.
This is Audrey's doppelganger that's confused whether it should be pure evil or pure good.

>>starring kyle maclachlan
You forgot
>as (not special agent) Dale Cooper

have you ever seen a soap opera? in the original series it was meant to feel like a soap opera convention. in the new series it is meant to show how lovelorn and lonely everyone is.

I... I can get behind this.

> why the FUCK is the Norma/Ed/Bobby scene seemingly out of order
What do you mean?