Tell me Sup Forums, what's in it for you? Why are you on this ride? Why do you post here?

Tell me Sup Forums, what's in it for you? Why are you on this ride? Why do you post here?

It's all well good to have opinions, but I am genuinely curious as to how you justify your presence here.

Is it to vent? To plot? Is there a political strategy that can be employed in this manner? Or is it just to spurg like pic related?

On a related note, how much of what is posted here, in your opinion, is ironic?

Best answer gets 5 points.

Please go away. The entire internet hates your country. You are the worst posters across all boards, on every site.

user...

>actually cares what people think on the internet

Oddly enough, 80% of people creating threads do.

Does this topic make you uncomfortable? Does it turn out that you post here because your life has managed to elude actual acheievement? That wasn't the intention of this thread, but it that's how it goes, well..

I'm here for fun. I could care less if an argument is resolved or not. It doesn't matter because it's all about the journey rather than the destination.

I post her ebecause it's fun

literally while i am at work

so I am in the midst of achieving, whilst shitposting

truly the highest of patrician aims

So tl;dr for the memes?

Its a way to take out frustration to go another day
It's the best type of therapy sort of like that screaming kind but done with shitposting
Praise kek

No, It's a very fun board to post on and just talk about fucked up shit on and also get an idea of what's going on in the world.

It's a decent place to get a variety of news articles. Well, usually. Plus sometimes anons notice things that I wouldn't have paid a second glance.

Holy shit that post got you so butthurt. Were you crying while you typed the OP? You got rekt, son. I'd have left this website for good if someone did that to me.

It's fun, I enjoy watching autism bloom.

This is pretty sad.

This is basically a consensus. I'm impressed.

Case in point Literally followed me here after shitposting in another thread.

This is some 27D ziochess right here

If you want us to teach you the intricacies, you need merely to observe.

But understand, said observation will cause you to be irrevocably altered.

The truth you learn cannot be unlearned, and it is only by learning these truths that you may begin to understand the methods.

Sup Forums gives you ultimate red hate pill which is absolutely marvellous, we keep each other in check, no circle jerking. No kings, no queens just bunch of pissed of individuals with guns and knives.

I've been here for nearly 2 years. I'm in agreement with the other anons in this thread as to why I post here.

I was genuinely curious. I'm not trying to bypass the essential lurking phase.

I've been here for 12.

I've been here for 14

Fucking hell. I didn't even know it was up for that long. It would have been /new/ back them right?

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have just qalified for our shitposters' special. Reply within five minuets and we'll make your waifu REAL.

FUCK YES PLEASE U GOT ME

make tay real again plz

im here for the repeating digits

check em

Only board worth it was Sup Forums, fuck Sup Forums eternally and ebaum's world did 9/11.

im a white, straight male who loves guns and always hated handouts.

i literally was hated by the left for how i was born then despised for those tow defining beliefs.

i almost had no choice in what side to take, and so in my search for a place to be myself more or less i suppose i ended up here.

that and the lying, my god. this place, sure they have their echo chamber "Facts", but my lord compared to what ive heard spouted in person and on more leftists sites and such, this place might aswell be a science book, which is fucking terrifying.

>Pali

You are like little baby, watch this.

5 points. That's almost slight emotional.

I come to Sup Forums just to collect posts from retarded Trump supporters and Shillary Supports so when either of them lose I can spam this shit hole with them and finally give you stupid niggers a taste of your own medicine.

Knowledge and entertainment.

>Pic

What happens if I'm already poor

And also, "our own medicine" implies that we've done that to someone else. When?

And also also, one faggot shitting up the board is nothing. Unless you bring your CTR mates u ain't got shit nigga

>so when either of them lose I can spam this shit hole with them and finally give you stupid niggers a taste of your own medicine.

>I come to Sup Forums to do what Sup Forums does all the time
>my master plan is to lurk here, collecting screencaps, so on November 9th I can do what absolutely everybody else will be doing too!

Welcome brother

STAY SAFE POVERTY GHOST

>its a/pol/tard acts like Sup Forums doesn't spam other boards with thiny veiled political shitposts episode

Glad I am not the only one with that idea.

thanks?

nice dubs BTW.

I come here for laughs, raids, and entertainment. The internet is dead, this is the last vestige of what once was, so in another reason, nostalgia.

you're a fucking faggot

Well guess what faggot, he got the five points, and you didn't.

(OP here btw)

I get my daily news over here.

Revenge.

>Glad I am not the only one with that idea.

Once again, your plan to get revenge on le boogeyman is to do exactly what everyone else does here all the time

I don't think you get how this place works

>its a/pol/tard acts like Sup Forums doesn't spam other boards with thiny veiled political shitposts episode

>thinks boards are people

preach

B-but ur Canadian!

I'm just here to collect dank Trudeaus.

>thinks boards are people
Lost my sides here with that image.