Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrfTySAnlF4
youtube.com/watch?v=LEy80ByKZpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jess is my waifu

I hate James Gordon and Lee. They are absolutely suck. but the rest of the show I love in a very nerdy way

I personally can't stand Bruce. He's a little bitch

He got a lot better in season 2. Especially second half.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrfTySAnlF4

Unironically my favourite supers show on TV. They have stopped giving a fuck about trying to do anything but go balls to the wall with making comic books come to life on TV.

I don't even care they made the Penguin gay. He is a bad dude in this version.
The Riddler is literally the perfect Riddler. Never has there been a better Riddler.

its a little too unrealistic

It's the perfect pleb filter. I immediately view someone as a subhuman if they tell me they like The Flash or Arrow, or dislike Gotham. Hyped for Scarecrow, but I don't like his mask. Hopefully it's just a prototype costume.

kino, pic related is my wallpaper

It was pretty forgettable until they stopped trying to be like a half crime drama show and instead realized itself as basically a live-action cartoon.

I really hope that in season 3 or whenever he gets unfrozen that he stops focusing so much on his image and just embraces the awesomeness, though I do love that the villains on the show hate one another and actively plot to kill one another.

So is Barbara really alive in season 4 or is it just fear gas fucking up Tabitha?

It's cheesy, the plot is absurd, the acting over the top, at times it's very cartoony and I enjoy it for all those reasons. Season 1 was kinda grounded with all mob stuff and was aiming for gritty and dark. Then it started getting into the ridiculous nature of the batman universe and it completely embraced the absurdity. This is a show that it doesn't take itself seriously at all and is fun. My only complain is that it has too many villains at once. When it takes its time with characters is when it shines.

>Tabby is tormented by fear toxin dreams of Barb where Barb fucks her with a strap-on and teases her while she whips her tits

She will be Harley
youtube.com/watch?v=LEy80ByKZpA

>She's 18 now
hnnng god damn they could they have found a better Catwoman?
I think the casting is one of the really hard selling points of this show. Bruce is going through the awkward gawky stage but they are gonna buff the jew up when its time.

Stopped watching when they introduced Mr. Freeze.

All it is is a season of Gordon suffering, followed by a season finale where he finally wins, followed by a season opener where it shows him losing again.

I felt like a battered wife watching it.

Gordon needs to start fading away. They made him too Batman tier desu. He has to start failing at everything so Bruce can become relevant.

Next Jennifer Lawrence calling it.
Can't wait until her fappening.

I think she's a good catwoman, but for Bruce they could've definitely gotten a better character.

The show is really about batman's rogue gallery. Jim is used as a device to tell the story and connect the villains.

I've said it since season 1; series finale has Gordon becoming Batman and Bruce Wayne is Robin.

I think they'll start doing that as they start to beef up and introduce stronger villains. We're barely beginning to see penguin and riddler in their final form.

Well thats the hard thing about casting kids for long term roles. No one could have predicted how Jew that kid would turn out to look.
But Camren Bicondova has potential to be the best Catwoman ever if the series goes the distance.