youtube.com/watch?v=Z2h7ggRUFws

away from you it seems.

shit where do you live my dude asking for a friend

In your government, banks, movie industry etc

New York, San Francisco and Israel.
>Jews get free passage to Israel and USA during USSR
>meanwhile gentiles would be gunned down on site trying to escape
makes me think

I have. I pity the men because they look like napoleon dynamite with fetal alcohol syndrome; i hate the women because they're mega frumpy and always date niggers

Look in the mirror...

Berlin? You probably don't have any of the ones that wear all that easily identifiable getup.

but during WWII we sent them back :^)

Grew up in a town filled with jews. They stick together.

no kidding, in new york where they outnumber non jews they take over school boards and sell the schools to jewish organizations at a fraction of the building value

you killed them all... I see them everyday

[spoiler]BEHIND YOU[/spoiler]

It's because they get a shit ton of bar mitzvah money, so all the 15 to 25 year old Jews can remain jobless and concentrate on studying or starting companies immediately, while the goyims of that age have to toil away like the cattle that they are.
t. Jew

>I have never seen a jew IRL.
this but unironically
thanks based Sweden for making Jewish immigration illegal

>goyims
t. nazi goy larping as a jew

Are you retarded? That's literally a word Jews use to refer to gentiles.

>goyim is a nazi term
I think you've been on here for too long. We actually do call you people goyim behind closed doors. Just like whites call blacks niggers behind closed doors, but never to their face.

no one ever cares to call you anything at all

Actually I've heard my share of people calling some Jews I know ''kikes''. We don't throw a fit like blacks do when they hear nigger though.

Really? Do you don that ridiculous garb and accessories that make you noticeable?

I met one. Sound fella, very smart.

I'm an argie too and I haven't seen a jew in my entire life

Not at all, but I know some who do. I guess if you want an equivalent, I see those Jews probably the same way protestants see mormons in the States. Sort of like the oddball version of whatever you're doing if you know what I mean.

I'm married to one. She's from NYC.

They walk among you. But since they no longer have to wear yellow armbands, they don't stand out.

you only see the jew is he wants you to see him

>supposedly over 15000 jews in sweden
>never seen one, but only heard one on radio

behind posts

They're hiding everywhee

I'm friends with a few online, they're pretty quriky but otherwise nice. I respect how they learn a lot about their own religion, even the more modern sects. Had a Christians say to me today that Jesus destroyed the main Jewish temple, even though isn't that supposed to be the opposite of what the messiah is supposed to do? I don't think he actually destroyed it but I am not sure of it.

me

and also OP, you live in Germany. Germany doesn't have that many Jews. The majority of Jews either live in Israel, NYC, or in communities in random places.like London or the middle of caucus mountains.

Here and in New York

>I have never seen a person who is part of a group that makes up 0.2% of my country's population
That's just wacky.

>There could be Jews on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW reading your anti-Semitic posts and forwarding them to the Elders of Zion

>Jesus destroyed the main Jewish temple
No, that was the Romans, about 70 years later. The temple veil was ripped when Jesus died.

>could be

no cu da tua mãe

In shower room?

>>Jews get free passage to Israel and USA during USSR
They only did that during the last decade of the ussr and all ethnic minorities did that

Whatever helps you sleep at night sweetie.

Us either ;)

'Goyim' is plural, 's' is not needed,

otkyda?

you won't notice them because they look white

You saw. Berlin is full of jews just they look like you.

Attics and hidden rooms look for scratches on floor and listen

Met one who married a fat as fuck swedish woman, his family would often pay for them to go to Israel. They were wealthy and lived in one of the most expensive areas in Stockholm, the woman he married was fucking unbearable.

I have neveer seen a mutt irl. Where are they hiding?

They are literally the same as any swede. My grandma was apparently Jewish or part Jewish didn't get to know that until i was like 15. I guess it's pretty much just a muh heritage thing.

Where did the Jews go? They say a lot of the buildings in my homeotown's old part are Jewish and there's a Synagogue, but it's just there.

What happened?

Do you know what "plural" means?
"Goyims" already gave your true identity away, leaf
What helps me sleep at night is at least knowing how to spell goy/goyim correctly if one wishes to play pretend.

Polish Death Camps™

I saw a few orthodox ones in Brussels and Paris but that was from a distance, I never stood close next or talked to one before.