youtube.com/watch?v=E69u0-WpXtI
youtube.com/watch?v=Kz9yQ-qzWiM
youtube.com/watch?v=qg5eC5_x8NA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qys4Oi1-680
youtube.com/user/Iardass
youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA
youtube.com/watch?v=Oq-z90awGI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Listen here you shits. There are more than one Austrians on this site. I never write anything racist, because I'm not a racist. I may get butthurt at Eastern Europeans but I never say racist things.

Honorary archipelago.

Irani bro

>where you would pass
east africa ? lol he could have just typed out my flag

also dumping music for bored user :
youtube.com/watch?v=LgiIQhO39Zg
youtube.com/watch?v=HrroahG9D3s
youtube.com/watch?v=FhFSwGb6a9M
youtube.com/watch?v=9WYRQXrn7YM
youtube.com/watch?v=RS6FPBwR58Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_ErTKCcnqpo
youtube.com/watch?v=_6TJ8H3EKec
youtube.com/watch?v=K9zqf7z80p0
youtube.com/watch?v=3SM0O1SAyrI
youtube.com/watch?v=rCa-4SMxLk8
youtube.com/watch?v=Xt5BbTR9uyo
youtube.com/watch?v=t8S76rk98uk
youtube.com/watch?v=XClHVs8aPXk
youtube.com/watch?v=TBVgZv9H4rw
youtube.com/watch?v=J3CNy_PvyBA
youtube.com/watch?v=jf87KPms97c
youtube.com/watch?v=J5yCftqnQrE
youtube.com/watch?v=47jSI0ehzW8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1EvL8wuRNc
youtube.com/watch?v=eInTbRWs-ak
youtube.com/watch?v=3dKRKDn9ZJk
youtube.com/watch?v=Es5mh7pBeec
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt2qgY31ziE
youtube.com/watch?v=e1A-JIq2dCI
youtube.com/watch?v=AZyW_ftQA2k
youtube.com/watch?v=jiHKGmb7_jA
youtube.com/watch?v=dmd58nFB6OI
youtube.com/watch?v=970_fzqqQFA
youtube.com/watch?v=3PRsr3hJpvo
youtube.com/watch?v=E5clOwRmevk
youtube.com/watch?v=lJ76AMDLKp0
youtube.com/watch?v=gScR6fDjPOY
youtube.com/watch?v=b0or0nEy2ps
youtube.com/watch?v=n_3my8LvliU
youtube.com/watch?v=lOiR7b6jumI
youtube.com/watch?v=AUdST7WZHlg
youtube.com/watch?v=UyHeB2jP3L4
youtube.com/watch?v=BvmXbAob28Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sfwKkqd4M0E
youtube.com/watch?v=J46RY4PU8a8
youtube.com/watch?v=_r_tEhzh5X0
youtube.com/watch?v=i7PoS4rjEjU

>he could have just typed out my flag
But, that's west.

Hello everyone, hope you're having a good time

Wrong trip

Greetings.

thanks mate hope everything is nice in ZA too

Some new faces including a Tunisian, noice.

What are you currently doing guys?

I was supposed to go out with some friends but we had to call it out.

Sup Forums and CKII, like every night. Am I the Tunisian?

I'm sick with 39°C fever and headaches. I aint leaving my room except to go to the lavatory and eat. It's fucking cold out there anyway. Pic related

Of course you are.

I always wonder about how other ckii players play. Do you try to actually get bigger and stronger or do you just rp and have fun?

Iktf, sick too but I force myself to be active when I am

Ok /mena/, let's say that you fell for this qt3.14 in your class, let's say that you tried to get closer to her even though you're a disaster when it comes to dealing with people.
everything was going smoothly until you got depressed, you stopped talking to her, which made her think you were trying to ignore her. Welp, now you're not depressed anymore, and even though you're trying to talk to her again but you notice that she seems like she's trying to avoid you this time.
What should I do /mena/ ? should I tell her that I had some problems which made me act that way ? We always acted like our relationship was nothing but simple classmates before, even though we would act like we were in love sometimes.

I went out with a friend and we had to cut it short because of the weather

>another adjective to the list.
I usually play to conquer, until I'm an emperor. Then I'll take it slowly and leave the expansion
for the kings to do it. My current gameplay, I'm literally doing nothing. I started as the Arabian
Emperor at the earliest date, and I'm watching to see how much the empire will grow without my
assistance.

Talk to her like normal and pretend you were busy with something esle and pretend nothing happend.

I wouldn't outright mention depression, but tell her that you went through some rough time or something.

Just be normal like nothing happened since fucking nothing happened. Definitely don't justify yourself unless you want to appear like a weirdo.

Also are you the guy who wanted to go to centre Aïda a month ago?
Weeew that's some dedication, good luck with that hassle

You should mention how long you were depressed. Depending on the time she may have moved on and you'll have to start from 0 again.

Let's say I have a lot of time on my hands.

Don't tell me you spend your days doing that.

There's nothing you can tell her about your depression that wouldn't sound too pathetic or weird
Just outright confess your love and start a real relationship

9/10 you will weird out a girl if you say this out of the blue.

> confess your love and start a real relationship
Doesn't work this way. Do you live in a romantic comedy?

No, and even when the game's opened, most of the time it is alt-tabbed and forgotten.

Confess your love/crush/attraction whatever the fuck
>out of the blue
He already said they act like they were in love

figured out he didn't know what african country has the phenotype so he just went with east since they aren't full nig nog
trips are for fags
more :
youtube.com/watch?v=mBKIVxqxQls
youtube.com/watch?v=R6VSG7rZe0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qqGrsuK2cwI
youtube.com/watch?v=FJcXNDk-5F8
youtube.com/watch?v=5t3y29tIFno
youtube.com/watch?v=3hepsdc1xPc
youtube.com/watch?v=mdokaNPW3-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Wi-IDh3Cu6I
youtube.com/watch?v=McEYtcNThtw
youtube.com/watch?v=x2anL0RIds
youtube.com/watch?v=CVIgv3PSJek
youtube.com/watch?v=qmandi2nKi4
youtube.com/watch?v=In8CXaX1m-M
youtube.com/watch?v=k3eym4mqS4A
youtube.com/watch?v=TuwoH2iZuKU
youtube.com/watch?v=QyM3zU-_SNU
youtube.com/watch?v=GJMD3eO7tpE
youtube.com/watch?v=yDq9jVwSm9w
youtube.com/watch?v=pn-AtNRcUQY
youtube.com/watch?v=-Bqv6ZMWLdA
youtube.com/watch?v=yv_lcgLFJmc
youtube.com/watch?v=HAWBTOPulDc
youtube.com/watch?v=oi8-oABfF5w
youtube.com/watch?v=HvBla5NUlvk
youtube.com/watch?v=mDd6pSTDGC4
youtube.com/watch?v=ptAPujlGcB0
youtube.com/watch?v=FgThnrxI5nc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcb7VLaP1LU
youtube.com/watch?v=92ZyDRh4wdI
youtube.com/watch?v=t9A6788MNjk
youtube.com/watch?v=VYPMzHAYSRc
youtube.com/watch?v=R7jhnVdLz50
youtube.com/watch?v=EsQI7Q4X8Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=E69u0-WpXtI
youtube.com/watch?v=Kz9yQ-qzWiM
youtube.com/watch?v=qg5eC5_x8NA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qys4Oi1-680
don't listen to this retard show interest/tell her she's cute but don't proclaim love yet.

>confess
Just no

>they act like they were in love
He never said that

I tried doing that yesterday, she would respond sometimes, next thing I know she would start talking to someone else just to pretend like she doesn't care much about the conversation, I noticed that she would glance at me at turn away as soon as I notice.
I thought about keeping that up, maybe she'd notice that I'm not ignoring her anymore and start talking to me again.
would it be possible for a girl to stop caring about a guy so quickly ?

I think it's still early for that, for both of us.

I don't know how to do that ? What if she doesn't care anymore and tell me that she didn't notice I was acting weird or something ?

>Also are you the guy who wanted to go to centre Aïda a month ago?
No, I haven't visited Sup Forums in months.

You worry to much, you're clearly not doing anything fun with her like a sport she enjoys or taking her out somewhere fun. You wouldn't have to worry if you did.

Try be generic about it. Tell her that you had some bad days but it is over now.

lol this is exactly what happened to me in my second year of highschool it's uncanny

arent you the arab moroccan anime poster or are there two moroccans now ?

It's possible she stopped caring but maybe she'd doing that to tease you, Tunisian girls love that.

Just don't give it too much importance. Talk to her but don't give her too much and it should work out.

Also as said, it doesn't sound like you offer much fun, try to make yourself funnier/more interesting, I'm sure you have lots of hobbies that you can talk about.

I need the trip though, or else you wouldn't know it's me habibi

i'm the chinky looking atlas berber

>show interest/tell her she's cute but don't proclaim love yet.
I'll try that, she seems to blush easily for the slightest compliment.

I'll try to tell her, as that other user said, I'll make it seem like it's no big deal.

I'll try, it's just that can get easily emotionally attached to people sometimes.
as for the hobbies, we both like reading, we used to talk about that sometimes.

How did it go ?

Yeah, I think that's the good way to approach it. Good luck!

Women can sense emotions far better than men. You can't hide your fear or worry from her, she'll notice anyway the only way to succeed is to genuinley not care about the result too much. Take it easy have a good time and remember the way to a girls heart is through her laughter.

how much different overall are moroccan atlas berbers from the rest of the berbers ?
you guys were the most secluded right ?

Iktf, used to be like that.

Basically remember that people attach and detach themselves from others all the time.

>How did it go ?
barely knew her in the first semester, in the beginning of second semester i played basketball playfully with her while teasing her, she started staring at me in science class, i reciprocated confidently and we hit it off, spent a hell of a summer with her watching anime, sadly she moved back to tangier and it didn't feel worth it, we still talk occasionally, she started my koreaboo chasing habits
atlas berbers are really close to soussi imesmuden brothers, we are the secluded but generally successful when we come to big cities, people still consider us ignorant and naive though.
also people mix me up with kreig because we have similiar bants

pic related explains it well, were the northern extension of the souss masmuda confederation, our languages diverged with time

Gonna go back home ttyl guys

Just give up

AROUND THE WORLD
AROUND THE WORLD
AROUND THE WORLD
AROUND THE WORLD
AROUND THE WORLD
AROUND THE WORLD

Goodbye.

alright, now i have to listen to it.

i mean secluded genetically,you guys were always high in the mountains where no one would reach you.

also what do you think about the ones who claim arab ancestry ? and why do you think they are always agressive to people who identify as berbers?

post your favorite yter
youtube.com/user/Iardass

>secluded genetically
no we maintained trade relations and intermixed with soussis pretty often
the ones who claim arab ancestry usually don't know any better, that's just what they were always told so they believe, they usually understand when you show them the overwhelming proof, except boomers and diasporafags for some reason.

youtube.com/channel/UC2I6Et1JkidnnbWgJFiMeHA
really chill and relaxing, almost ASMR inducing, also Sup Forums related.

I thought about that, but nah. She's actually worth it.

That's cute, user, at least it didn't end bitterly.

Good night

i never talked to a female irl (not counting family)

She's the first female that actually noticed me and talked back to me. I think the only thing that kept me from getting closer to her was my self-esteem, I'd find myself sometimes thinking that I don't deserve her and that she's much better than to be with someone like me.

why would you want to get a gf if you wont be able to hit from behind ?

it can be hard to step out of your comfort zone, but it pays off sometimes, confidence and self esteem are weird in that it's necessary to try them and succeed in doing so in order to build up and internalize it in your character, it's kind like a positive feedback loop that some people miss out on.
if it helps, the story i posted just now was also the first time i got noticed.

i think i'm not really interested in girls (neither males)
idk yet i feel sad and lonely i'm not that kind of a guy who approach people and girls are not supposed to approach boys either it's a dead end

too many tunisian flags desu

This name is better :3

Holey shiet, feels like 1429 all over again.

I don't really care about most girls, I think my close friends think I'm gay or something. I mostly care about getting attention (even though I would get unconfortable whenever something like that happened). She's currently the only female I'm interested in.
Just give it time, you can't force yourself to like people, it just happens, it did for me. Just try to success in whatever fields that interest you, and try to act confident and be nice to others.

We need more

Not as gay as the previous one.

you are interested in girls, straight and simple, you saying you don't is simply your way of coping with never being in a relationship, of course you're not going to like all girls or even most but there is always some qt that can make you happier and more motivated, perhaps you never experienced these but simply holding their hands with their smooth skin, hugging them as their shapely fat gives way, having intense eye contact in short distances as both you pupils dilate from from attraction, these are things we see in movies and think nothing of them, but in real life it has an extravagant almost drug like feeling, this is all without sex which i've never, had the pleasure of having.

mena is really comfy when it's exlusively tunisian moroccan and with malta user too reminds me of summer 2015
> I mostly care about getting attention
same desu
3andi we7ed ma7soub sahbi kol mara ykoli yekhi inti mich t3arass user ti y7achemni 9odem louled y9oli n7esek dara kifech m3a lbnet (houwa salafi btw) w l franàais mte3ou th3if xd y9oli inerte inti (fi 3oud asexual) mais ena normal la3bed te5ou 3liya fikra dara kifech

which moroccan are you
mou or autoto i don't think you are kri*g

Ah, I'm retarded.

answer me i dont like being social too. id rather stay alone and use my pc than go other things with "friends". tunisians will never understand people like us

damn it i mean answer me

neither, i'm actually pretty old but i mostly lurk and had a namefag fake persona back in the day, people think i'm krieg because we have similiar writing style and bants but i'm not as edgy

Ti maw na3rfou le7ses heka, ena mazel bekri bech yes2louni 3al 3ers ama dima y9oulouli 3leh matsou7ebch w ena na3mel rou7i za3ma man7ebech nthaya3 wa9ti w za3ma mayhemni ken fi 9rayti.
Ama zeda dima no93od n5amem ken bech yji nhar w n3ares 5ater na3ref rou7i li menich behi fil mas2ouliya w kamel lmechekel li t3adit bihom m3a 3ayelt radetni 3andi 3o9da mel 3ale9at.

>hit from behind
explain

Christ, imagine having this romaticized a view of relationships with 3DPD

not him but simple things like hugging hand holding and eye contact give intense feelings, better than any orgasm i had
it means anal
fuck off krieg you have no soul you don't understand these things

nik ma3neha

There was a time when I thought that I was gay, I actually haven't liked a girl in years before I fell in love with this girl.

But I like them pure desu

are you the guy who fucked some underaged Moroccan summer 2016 you met from tinder w8 that's was just your normie persona?
sad tunisians are very sociable in average
same
i prefer polite shy girls not 'repressed sluts'

I can be very sociable whenever I'm angry/extremely depressed. Mainly because I stop caring about what others may feel about me.

tfw never show any emotions even if i tried

i want affection but in the same time i dont need it cause im used to being lonely and i dont want to waste my time on something like a relationship cause i will probably not be able to maintain it and i wont be able to get the real affection that i crave

i can be social when i to,or when im very happy and relaxed and not angry. when i get angry or sad i usually need a whole day to start being normal again

>masmuda confederation
My maternal ancestors :) Tell me about them.

I did have a vibrant soul brimming with passion and ready to love and be loved, but what was my honesty rewarded with? Treachery and deceit
I got dumped 9 times in my short lifetime as of now and I don't plan on bumping my dissapointements to the double digits, and for fucking what? What do the skanks bring to the table that's worth my time? Their smelly hairy bodies and attitudes? Why go through to the humiliation of sucking up to some cunt with her head up her ass only to be remunerated with awkward lukewarm hand holding or a messy dishonest kiss?
Suffer not the defective and capricious to live, a waifu is the perfect image of the female that will love you unconditionally 'till kingdome come. Plus the intangility and gap of dimensions makes the love all the more magical and dreamy - something RL relationships cannot even hope to touch.

noob

masmoudi?
i want to feel affection desu even for a bit but i'm totally aware that i will fuck up if a girl ever get closer to me

noob

no not me, my persona was shortlived and not very interesting
>i prefer polite shy girls
same, my biggest "turn on" is when they speak a very fos7a influenced darija because their so sheltered and aren't familiar with street talk, knew a girl who did this and had a really cute voice, melts my heart.
i'm sociable and all but i'm a bullying magnet even though i'm tall and pretty built, i think it's because my go to way to deal with it is to come up with witty remarks so people do it to hear more, when i get genuinely pissed i have no qualm with taking it to the street with my SAMTA based fighting style and i rarely lose.
basically the alpha berbers that conquer and rule, Almohad, Hafsid and Barghawata were all masmuda, most tunisian berber are zenata confederation so it must have been the hafsids, specialized in mountanous and alluvian environments and mastered light
cavalry, archery was also one of their strong suits.
9 times ? i thought you were underage if so you had it rough buddy, maybe you pick the wrong girls, where are you from ? maybe you area has shitty women, more likely though you're a not very good at relationships and aren't don't lend yourself well to getting loved, men are expected to have alot going for them and to still date down, it sucks but it's just the way things are, i've actually started kinda resenting women and their shallow ways myself after seeing how much easy they've become after i started lifting and making more money.

noob

It seems to me like you're the expert, user
Tell us about yourself then.

Chad

if you put that much effort into wording all these thoughts about relationship with women and still wonder why it doesn't work out like in your autistic scenarios then you're goofy bitch ass nigger if I ever seen one
noob

why are iraqi songs so based......
youtube.com/watch?v=Oq-z90awGI4

Tfw rejected 0 times betrayed 0 times
>i'm a bullying magnet even though i'm tall and pretty built, i think it's because my go to way to deal with it is to come up with witty remarks so people
same i think i have a schizoid personality i can't even react when someone is trying to bully , mock me or even joke with me and that's pretty awakred i tried my best to show i'm angry or annoyed but i can't i can't even show the slightest emotions and i feels i'm becoming numb and more numb by the time

borderlands is shit bourghiba

shut up motherbitch piece of shit your mother big pornstar fuck your sister fuck your family motherfucker

>Dak li tħoss meta taħdita li tkun qiegħed issegwi u tħossok tirrelata magħha tiġi interrotta bl-aktar mod stupidu.

>i can't even react when someone is trying to bully , mock me or even joke with me and that's pretty awakred i tried my best to show i'm angry or annoyed but i can't i can't even show the slightest emotions and i feels i'm becoming numb and more numb by the time
couldn't have said it better

I scorn you scurvy companion What you poor, base rascally cheating, lack-linen mate Away, you moldy rogue, away

motherfucker noob mom pussy piece of the shit mother dog your mother big pornstar understand ?

Hence rotten thing! Or I shall shake thy bones out of thy garments
fbm

When will someone give me olive oil??

That stuff ain't free.