You are now the President of Australia

You are now the President of Australia.

What do you do.

>President

Join the commonwealth again and abolish my job.

Republicans btfo.

Sink piss for free

Get pissed all day and break a few tables

Ban Sup Forums

The use of the world "cunt" is now illegal. Watch aussies get triggered.

Cut off access to the internet so pommies can't troll anymore.

This.

Take revenge on the Emus for the hardships my people endured at their hands... After that the fucking carp are dying.

>President
yeah nah fuck off

As prime minister I would make shitposting mandatory and watch the world burn. Also no sheep shagging New Zealanders allowed.

Execute all "refugees"

make fuck off we're full the national anthem

Send out a Taskforce to eliminate abbos just because they look subhuman. Second order would be to legalise guns. Third would be to deport and ban all sand people (including on sandperson whom happens to be a muslime).

Then I'd watch as Australia becomes the sole example to the world as a model for success.

if only we could sink this desert island

Deport all non-whites and re-instate White Australia policy.

This

Then ban Muslim immigration.

Then do this as my reward for a job well done.

>Ban Abortion and Contraception, End Sex-ED in Schools and enact Visa-Free Immigration from Eastern Europe and Russia
>End Welfare State and Social Programs, Raise Military Spending to develop a strong military and triple the number of Immigration Officers and deport all illegal immigrants.
>Terraform entire Australian Coast by planting a wall of trees that extends through populated areas in the desert-- either through the middle or along the edge-- and use manpower to keep the trees watered and nourished. Green Walls or tree-lines are great for containment of desertification. While protecting Australian Wildlife
>Deregulate Energy Industry, Expand Nuclear Plants across Australia and expand fracking industry in the Outback and become the largest oil producer in Southeast Asia-Oceania
>Respect the rights of self defense for all Aussies by restoring gun ownership and repealing all gun control policies indefinitely. And put gun ownership on our Constitution.
>Audit and End the Reserve Bank of Australia. Banking is the governments responsibility now.
>Lower Corporate Tax rate to 15% and put a tax on Australian Goods that was made in foreign countries
>Makes a 10% reduction in the federal workforce, slashes Parliamentary pay and perks, and curbs excessive federal travel.
>eliminating several departments (Education, Employment, Environment, Agriculture,Indsutry, Communications, Social Services)

And end Federal Minimum Wage. Asitralian Communities should decide the wages and regulate the fuck out of the housing market

>enact Visa-Free Immigration from Eastern Europe and Russia
Are you a madmen?

I want to overpopulate Australia with white people

Pingers cunt.

Also this.