Why do indians always kiss ass to white people Sup Forums...

why do indians always kiss ass to white people Sup Forums? every indian i know has identified with whites and done everything in their indian power to boot like white people even though white people hate their indian guts.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Raj
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/u6m6n/why_is_india_poor_considering_its_rich_and/c4stnpk
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-33618621
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Indians know what hand that feeds

White people, so powerful they can only be stopped by other white people.

because they are subhuman

Because people don't hate having their jobs taken from them with a little ass kissing.

Because we're the master race

Because white people don't know what niceness is. It always has an ulterior motive with white people. They always think: If I act nice now, how will I benefit from it later. With indians it is genuine.

Because we domesticated them. You're welcome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Raj

Appealing to leaders seems common sense imho

well i am an indian.. never went outside india ..whites come and visit for tourism ... kiss ass? what for .. the white who come here for tourism are usually the one who dont have enough money to visit other exotic destination in world .. they know this .. and so are little rude in frustration .. we still offer them hospitabilaty for tourism industry .. because of good doller/rupee conversion rate... other then that ..not a fuck given ... YES white women are geenrally very beautifull .. looks good dress well ... and are usually HOT ... wud kiss there ass anytime if they allows .. u white sud realise that compare to a avg indian girl the white girls are equivalent of angels ... who wudnt kiss the ass of angels anytime anyday anynight

and thats why your people rape angels

makes sense

why are indians in america so fucking successful? how the fuck does your and our immigration policy work like that? i hear that your average IQ is shit but the average IQ of those that immigrate to US is top tier.
Also my boss is an indian women and she fucks my shit daily. literally calls me a pos daily. i guess its pretty hot. she treats me like i imagine indian children are treated by mommy.

kek this is the most indian post Ive seen

I learned to put my mother in her place from whitey, my fellow indian friends are in awe of my power over her

Fairer skins means you're superior in India. They literally sell skin whitening creams over there and it's a major industry.

just to put up a incident .. her in india .. there is more population and less transport .. so people are generally in hurry in all transport system .. i was visiting my hometown and was on window seat.. there was a white couple on the other two seat in plane .. when the plane landed everyone get stand up and be in line ... (yeah tom cruise if u have no hurry then sit back and wait .. let the people in hurry go !).... the white men didnt gave me way ... and instead started saying all "what men ".. "what men"... i just didnt reacted just because he and his wife were tourist ... and also mind u i am a police officer .. here in india police is next to god ... police can arrest and fuck u up for litrally no reason .. as foreigner white dont have any rights too.. i cud have arrested that white men for obstructing the way of police officer .. put up him jail and put up 3rd degree torture... fuck her wife demand money as bribe ... that what came to my mind .. but i let it go just because he was a tourist ... and my step wud cause damage to country image abroad ... and loss of revenue of tourist industry .. but u white sud understand to respect local custom and people .. for get a police officer

Women in general are vain pieces of shit, what's new?

welcome to the caste system

not all men are equal .. in india too .. the more then 50 % of population of workers and agriculture i s illeterate ... they are the one resposible for all problem ... there racial stock too is semi nigger dark skin .... but we cant cut them off .. so educate them ...

because they are from top-tier engineering/medical/management college with acceptence ratio of 1/1000000 ..

I genuinely hope that you lose your job, you're the scum of the earth

I would never visit the shithole that is called india, hospitality is when you dont put people in jail and not rape them

yeah even i dont like being in police .. wud need a peacefull life .. trying for other job wud leave police iff i get it

yeah thats why we dont do bad to whites tourist .. go to any hotel in india . they will cancel even local reserved room just for whites customer .. coz they pay more and dont bargain

You would know better since we both are from the same species of scum.

in general yes but those with fair skin and pink nipples are good one

kek well, my desire to travel to india was initially 1/100 now it is -100. The local culture is rape stare at foreign women. Lets respect that.

white women is like something we never saw everyday .. also accept this that white women are the most beautifull thing to exist on earth . ..its like an angel entered into a muddy jungle and every snake tiger and peacock staring at the magic.. not everyone has bad intention to bite or eat you .. but its like hollywood come alive

because they hate muslims as much as we do.

more of a problem with your own country then with tourists

I use to work with a sikh and muslim from northern India. The hate looks i would catch between the 2 were fucking legendary. The sikh was way more bro tier.

I'm 1/4th anglo so I'm not a manlet fortunately

>Leaf and asshole forever!

>I'm 1/4th anglo so I'm not a manlet fortunately
I am glad that you finally got a little benefit of your mother's being a white whore.

Use a comma instead of '...' poo lad.

british ruled india for like 200 years .. so the respect/hate/stare whites get is part of that parcel too .. local dont understand diff between uk/au/nz/usa its all white==british==who ruled this country thing

if i wont ...............what the hell can you do?...my computer...my keyboard...my way ...............................

Lol u mad manlet?

>Lol u mad manlet?
Nah, not mad. But just sympathetic.

I have never seen an indian in real life

I don't hate Indians or Sikhs, they're pretty cool hard-working people. Except when left alone you get India tier streetscene's

Of the fact that my great-grandparents managed to get the fuck out of a corrupt shithole only to settle into a new first-world country?

why the fuck do indians not wear deodorant?
or shower?
or wash their clothes?

jesus fucking christ they STINK
their odour hits you like a punch in the face

SHART IN MART

indians and pakistanis have the most mud looking eyes on earth its so disgusting

Try coming out of your house. There are so many of us that there is a significant number of us in every country/area.

>New first world country
Don't worry, our pollution levels will make sure your "first-world" country drowns.

Stop smelling Indian you weird Kiwi.

In my experience I've found most Indians are in one of two camps

a) absolutely hate Whites because of the Raj and perhaps because of jealousy. No matter how bad things are they'll still tell everyone a million times a day how proud they are to be Indian

or

b) understand how shitty India really is and envy Whites for their superior civilization and beautiful features. Obviously more people from this group want to emigrate so they're more common in White countries

Indians are to white people to what white people are to kikes

Silent conquering. Look at London for results of this tactics.

Stupid stammering autist.

was the Raj really bad for you? It seems to have been of mutual benefit. Many British and Indian men died side by side to defend the Raj from the Nips

so fucking indian

It was actually a wonderful time I think, probably the closest this country ever got to a golden age. People will always be butthurt tho because of one or two unpleasant events, and because 'we wuz slaves'

Checkled

It's not so much "white" people, but all people (except blacks).
The poor treat whites (and other foreigners) differently because they're curious about them. The wealthier, more educated Indians treat whites differently because they're utterly desperate for approval. They're unable to reconcile the fact that the entirety of India is complete shit, and that even a low to mid tier city in south-east asia has better infrastructure, education, is more clean, etc than literally the best city in India.

There's even a Bollywood movie out there about some British guy marveled at the infrastructure of 2020 superpower India (was actually modern day Dubai). Just shows you the mentality.

the empire died the day you left

He's right though.

I used to work for a very respectable banking firm a few years back. My boss then told me that he had some deal set up, with an Indian millionaire couple.

So I had to come to the meeting as I was part of the committee. I sat in the meeting room, small talking with my boss while we waited for the Indians. As soon as they opened the door, my nose felt like it was burning and I almost lost my vision for a second. I have NEVER met anyone let alone a FUCKING MILLIONAIRE who smells that horriffic. I got the deal though, but the whole ordeal was a cancer on the senses the whole entire time.

You're a fucking idiot.
Read this
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/u6m6n/why_is_india_poor_considering_its_rich_and/c4stnpk
Yeah, it's reddit. It's worth a read anyways.

I'm married so a Sikh lady. Family are good people. Her dad & bro both served in British Army. Can confirm they hate Muslims. Like seriously hate them. Bro joined army so he could kill Taliban

>falling for the raj propaganda

Poo ... in ... the ... Loo

>Buddhist
>Sikh
>Hindu
>Christian
>Other denominations of Islam

It dosen't matter who they try and infiltrate, they always cause a huge amount of instability and native resentment

You know, I went to India and it was pretty cool. The food was literally the best food I've ever had I've ever had, and it cost less than $5 for a meal at the top restaurant in town. The people were very friendly- I couldn't walk down a street without dozens of smiling kids running up to me and saying hello.

The only bad thing is that there's a lot of trash lying around everywhere. That could be fixed easily if there was a functioning waste disposal system.

Indians are afraid of white, that's why they don't go near toilets

A lot of this stuff was happening in some form or another back home, side effects of the rapid industrialisation of Britain and her colonies

>SHART IN MART
This is yet another problematic instance of cultural appropriation by Americans.

SHART IN MART
T
I
N
K
I
E

I
N

T
W
I
N
K
I
E

they try to fit in then talk a bunch of shit about the USA behind our backs

Than's a dank meme you have there pal.

People who immigrate to a country for greed and then talks shit about it/its people behind their backs needs to be nuked.

No matter from which race they are.

I'm Half Indian Half White.

lel

We invented toilets and now they have somewhere to poo other than designated streets

yes it is quite infuriating. then again those types usually have to live with the dindus so whatever.

Indians are openly aware that they are inferior to whites.

I have met Indians who openly admit had it not been for British rule, then India would have been even more behind.

I never understood why an entire race of people is inherently ugly. Like you would think evolution would favor attractive people but with poos it seems to be the opposite. I can only assume it's because either they're all rapists and women just get pregnant to whoever or because arranged marriages prevent people from pairing by their instincts

actually >we invented toilets bruv

t. sharter

>I can only assume it's because either they're all rapists and women just get pregnant to whoever
this is common to all of humanity, most of human history isn't recorded

>because arranged marriages prevent people from pairing by their instincts
this is true for the last 2000 years

I LOVE INDIANS

It is because dindus are like them too. Ghettos are just a cult of backstabbing basturds.

They are not affected by ressentiment like subhuman niggers or muslims (and I don't mean all blacks or muslims - they are all perfectly capable of foregoing their ressentiment and fulfilling their potential). Indians are brown aryans.

This is sad because i think we're predisposed to choosing partners who compliment our own physical features instinctively. Arranged marriages go against nature.

Fact: Indians are white people, only slightly darker.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-33618621

>not affected by ressentiment

They kiss ass because they love poo poo

Even though most whites won't aknowledge it, they are just shitskinned versions of them.

Arranged marriages do well since both the partners have equal reputation to loose because of their respective family reputations.
Families don't take the couple for granted.
You don't have to die alone and virgin because of your shitty personality.

Nah, those type of statements are given by turd mouth politicians. Every country has politicians like that. People never take them seriously.

Fucking kill yourself, you disgusting pooskin. You will never touch a white woman.

Family reputations? Reputations to who? What the fucks is a family reputation? Do you think you're royalty or something? Great lords with sigils and vast lands to defend? I honestly don't understand. Sounds like selfish parents using their children as pawns

Reputation in the society you idiot. Not every body lives in a Prison Island where "reputations and family values" don't exist.

That's true but name one group of people, besides degenerate western liberals, where having lighter skin isn't considered better.

Even fucking dindus think less of their kin with darker skin. It's universal.

>thank you, come again

Family values exist they just don't require you to whore your daughter out to someone else's family here

They are creeps. They talk to white girls on fb that they don't even know.

They identify with whites because they're literally Aryan. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

Indians have always been subservient to other cultures

Just look at their history...foreign invasions after foreign invasions

They 're just good to be slaves

T.arab

DESIGNATED

SHITTING