Hey welcome to Sweden where the most Swedish person is a Yugoslav immigrant

Hey welcome to Sweden where the most Swedish person is a Yugoslav immigrant...

youtu.be/3KSJY0c8QWw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can move a Balkan faggot anywhere but it's in our genes to be Nationalistic. Even if it's not our own geographical nation.

Wish we imported more of your kind maybe things would be different

I'd come but I'm afraid of the Muslims mate...

If you guys didn't cuck yourselves with gun laws, I might've moved in 2008.

Glad I stayed, though. I earned enough money that I've got enough money to stay unemployed for another 11 months. And even better, I get to vote for Trump now.

Well consider this... You probably would be allowed to come because you're re white

>Sweden
>Gun laws

What did you expect?

mfw Beautiful Sweden is being destroyed by its own people.

Not as bad as France's or England's, 2bh, but still pretty bad.

I don't know if I'd be able to adapt to the weather anymore, though. The city I live in is actually farther south than Cairo and Carthage. If you think it's balmy in Split, wait until you get 45 C with 40% humidity after a monsoon.

right wing deathsquads when

It would be interesting to see actual figures. In France there are from 10 to 20 millions of non-white according to various sources (ethnic statistics are forbidden). How is it in Sweden and England? There are only 10 millions people in Sweden so even if there is just 1 million shitskins that's already a big number.

No man fuck warm weather. I hate it. I'd rather freeze to death in Siberia then live in a Desert or Jungle.

Also it started in the last 10 years to be opposite.

Since the sea keeps the temperature at bay by evaporation.

Inland is becoming a fucking desert we had like 40°c temperatures here.

Don't it just bring a tear to your eye? One that will soon evaporate in the scalding heat?

Sweden is 25% foreign born, if I can recall correctly. Not that we're better at 40% foreign born, but that number will drop drastically with the Trump deportations.

Love how it says 25 largest what about the rest?

So that's 20% of the population. I assume most of those immigrants are young people so it's safe to expect that 40% of people under 30 are immigrants in Sweden.

Seems like Sweden and France have reached the same cuckoldry level. Sad. :-(

Does it matter? An extra 250 Bhutanese women are just a drop in the bucket. It's just pissing into an ocean of shit at this point.

We should just paradrop like 20 million guns into France and let them sort out their problems. If the French are too weak to fight back, we can sell some dynamite to Britain to close down the tunnel.

No not really.

Most of the Nordics, Yugo and European immigrants are probably old now.

Most immigrants from the Balkans where working adults from 30~60 not military age males like 99% of the Middle east/ Africa group.

Yes because unlike what this chart says hes right.

Theres 196 countries in the world plus minus.

So what if thers 10k form Yemen, 10k from Turkmenistan, 10k from Niger, 10k from somewhere else.

Notice there no Albania on the list nor kosovo nor macedonia.

Do you really think theres not at least 10k Shipqtars in Sweden?

It makes no difference in a country of 60 million. The ones you should be concerned about are the ones numbering in the hundreds of thousands.

>Americans
Wow, Americans immigrate to Sweden? I think i've heard of like one my entire life going there, and that was one semester

based, too bad albanians dont feel that way towards america. Ive noticed though that alot of mexicans feel that way towards the US. Ive seen so many mexicans waving american flags and having god bless the US on their trucks. Makes me happy Desu

Divide 320,000,000 by 20,000 and you'll understand why. Those expats aren't even a fraction of a fraction of a percentage of our population.

Are you kidding? Albanians are some of the most patriotic America lovers in existence. We rescued them from the Serbs, they love us.

Protip: go to Wikipedia and compare
a) the population of Sweden on the "Sweden" article with
b) the number of ethnic Swedes listed as living in Sweden in the "Swedes" article

my nigga have you ever lived with albanians, they only rant about albanian and thats all thats the only country they love. I have a friend whos car is black and red (including the wheels) and has the albanian fucking flag across his back windshield

Mein neger, I have Polish neighbors who have Polish flags on their cars, doesn't mean they don't love our country. Of course diaspora is going to be nationalistic, it's the Balkans. But Albania and the US have a special relationship, and every Albanian I've met (quite a lot here in Queens) has nothing but good words for us

60 millions Sweden?

What?

Try 9

lol you are also a new york fag. Yeah most of them up here in westchester only show appreciation towards albania. except for one of my friends older brothers, he fucking loves this country. All of them like america, I guess they just like albania more

Well truth be told diaspora Albanians are the worst scum on well... not earth but they are the worst European immigrants.

We got one of the highest guns per capita in the world, Nothing wrong with them imo even though i would like us to have the same laws as the US.

I have met both American immigrants and Tourists in Sweden, There is not many of you guys here though.
Our total population is ~10million

youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A

what if the muslims are to get rid of the jews?

I was with him, until he called refusal to shake hands "sexism".

It is though. piss is piss, shit is shit.
The gender of the person you are shaking the hand of will not affect the what stds you could get.