youtube.com/watch?v=XKgwf25loYE
youtube.com/watch?v=ACTgXpwlMjw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

those games feel like they could cause multiple weird fetishes

DELET THIS

NANI
MODS PLEASE HELP

THIS WAS A MISTAKE!!!

This is why you do not feed your cat Joker Fish.

>syrange lodged in foot
I dont even wanna fucking know

Who would want to play this?

Probably OP

How can girls play body horror flash games and still be afraid of bugs and snakes?

Because there's a wall separating them from the nightmare fuel. Bugs and snakes don't have a wall.

Getting really tired of all these goddamn captcha store fronts.

lol he's a boy but he's dressed like a girl lol jontron is so funny lol reaction image material lol

Russian here, isn't unrealistic if you just go barefoot around certain areas. Gumball's now got AIDS and hepatitis

>intrigued by the image
>search online
>find there's a whole game genre dedicated to foot/throat/hand/brain surgery
I'm stunned.

Everybody is weird like you and me

youtube.com/watch?v=nkuVb18T8hg

Sarah

Childbirth-themed """"games"""" are probably the creepiest.

>He missed the day Sup Forums discovered Games for Girls

Don't dig further user.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKgwf25loYE

>Sup Forums
Sup Forums didn't discover shit
It came from a bad jontron video.

Hey having more children grow up to be surgeons couldent hurt.

I thought it came from a PBG video?

I think that website was created when the universe exploded into existence.

S-should I try it?

YAMARIO

you got it in the reverse

nope, revscarecrow

you sound immensely angry

how topical

This. Rev has been steaming this shit for years.

Sup Forums turned over that stone a few months back and the discoveries were more horrifying than you can imagine performing spinal surgery on a conscious Dora the Explorer You've been warned, don't go further.

>We have strayed to far from god light

pretty tame

ITS SOME BROKEN AI CHURNING OUT THESE GAMES NO SANE PERSON WOULD CREATE THESE MONSTERS

Whole shit is a creepypasta given life.

back to redddit with you. Again.

Wait what.
I sort of understand most of what I have seen so far but this boggles my mind.
It would boggle my mind even if she was not pregnant.

Not even my pregnency fetish allows me to comprehend this.

Fug, I have goosebumps again. Now I Officially Hate Gumball. It didn't help that his face looks weird here. Anyone else get goosebumps when they see gross shit like this???

I hope you realise this isn't from the show

True , but it's REALLY hard for me to forget these images

ASMR videos are similar. Do people seriously find them relaxing? I just like watching people cook or eat food. I can easily see people using ASMR as a sfw way to satisfy their kinks.

Literally when did this crap begin? I played online games constantly throughout the late 2000s and early 2000s but they were all normal. Now everytime I go on Fanfiction to read Frozen fics, I see an ad for this crap. At first I thought it was virus bait for children but apparently someome bothered to program actual games.

>Literally when did this crap begin?
I'm willing to bet it was around the same time the deluge of finger family videos began.
Cancer is spreading, but I don't know where it's coming from.

*early 2010s

I'm really interested to see how these games and those videos fuck up the next generation.

Are you kidding? These games are disgusting 24/7, at least many bugs and snakes look cute and not gross.

>but I don't know where it's coming from.
Either Bots or poorly paid menial task workers in sweatshops.

I would have never known about any of this if I didn't browse Sup Forums, so I feel like it's disproportionately noticed by those who seek out the strange and amateurish. So I figure its role is to become a new Tim and Eric-type aesthetic

>Getting really tired of all these goddamn captcha store fronts.
1. Install 4chanX
2. Change your settings to classic catchable
3. Profit

>catchable
Captcha. Thanks, phone.

At least Dark Cut made sense...

I'm not, I swear
:^ )

Anyone remember y8

I remember last december walking past the huge fucking line for Santa in the mall and actually witnessed a little girl that couldn't have been older than 3 playing the Elsa dentist one on a tablet while her mom was on her own device.

the fact that modern parents think anything with a disney character on it must be child friendly creeps me out more than the worst of these games

Imagine being a kid now or a teacher now and seeing a kid playing these games in the computer lab or school library

That came way later.

What, you couldn't tell from the first post?

this

the botnets are real and they are producing horrors beyond our comprehension

youtube.com/watch?v=ACTgXpwlMjw

What?

This shit really seems ominous. Like I know it's just the fucking Russians again, but it's legitimately unsettling.

The machine takes a popular kid's IP, a profession and an adjective, combines them together and you get these games, like pregnant dentist Tangled.

>I know it's just the fucking Russians again
Why Russians though? I haven't watched the entire video because I still need my sanity

>Belarus
Now I imagine Lukashenko watching MLP and jerking off to it. Give me bleach, please.

The botnet story is bullshit because if botnets could make stuff like this, Sup Forums would've been mass-producing meme videos eons ago.

>most of the higher search results are in europe
I want to know what's going on in Belarus.

I just created my own proof-of-concept video generator yesterday. In a few hours, from scratch.

Of course it's super fucking simple and it doesn't actually upload the videos anywhere, but with a week or a month of work, the millions of programmers that are better than me could make a pretty solid content creation pipeline.

Absolute madness from what I can tell.

You don't need to install anything. Classic can be turned on under Sup Forums settings.

none of the retards here could manage to program one, even if they could manage to work together, let alone spread it without getting this site shut down as a command-and-control

Sup Forums is not this almighty community of superior intellect like you think it is.

Russia/China has far more resources and reign to create these horrors than you know, and they ARE doing it

>Russia/China has far more resources and reign to create these horrors than you know, and they ARE doing it

This is the stupidest conspiracy theory I've seen outside of Sup Forums.

OH GOD!

The are basically the same game over and over again with a different character and color. Same tasks, same creepy smile and same pose.

Then who was game?

It's always either the Russians or Chinese who get up to the really weird, technical Internet shit. 98% of the time it's to scam westerners out of their burgerbux.

It's an agriculture-based dictatorship.

Wanting to fuck a farm animal is perfectly normal for Belarus.

Sore
>inb4 toonami cancelled

You don't need a bot to edit a video file and load different skins on your characters.

the face looks so fucking uncanney...
the foot doesn't bother me one bit BUT THAT FUCKING FACE

this

:^|

You forgot Nigerians.

lol

...and then you notice that the way her body is oriented it looks like her left foot is attached to her right leg.

WHO even makes these?!

not WHO, that's for sure

>some of these videos have BILLIONS of views

I think the only thing scarier than the fact that Games For Girls exists is the fact that it's somehow profitable.

That's for sure. Even Surgeon Simulator was more accurate than these games. No doubt they appeal to some fetishists though.

>that dead emotionless face
For the first time I'm genuinely creeped out by one of those things. There's something really off about that face, lips especially.

Noir seems pretty peeved to be there.

Yep, video creation can be largely automated.

The comment spam, you could employ 50 people to to do it for pennies, or you could use a botnet and/or hijacked accounts, or maybe it's just the toddlers watching the videos who are mashing the keyboard.

>when u finally grab ur bitchs boobs but she dead

Considering he gets to feel up Ladybug's teenage body/corpse you'd think he'd be happier.