What're you going to buy?

What're you going to buy?

>50% off
>shelves are still full
>its k-k-kino i s-swear! it usually s-s-sells itself!

There are no barnes and noble here and their international shipping prices are ridiculous.

They can suck me dingus

THEY'RE AT BARNES AND NOBLE?

They had to extend the sale. I think they're either not selling enough or selling so much that it would be a good thing for business to extend it.

I actually just picked up The New World, Repo Man, and Tokyo Drifter

are the plastic covers commonplace? because I think they're ugly and prefer the box sleeve cases.

Any chance Lone Wolf & Cub box set is included.

>Repo Man
A friend showed me his copy and it was amazing.

It is, I purchased it online. I think everything is included. I also purchased the Zatoichi full set for $100.

It's definitely not selling enough. Even at 50% most of these are still between $20-$25, which is hardly a sale considering the regular prices are around $28

Don't get too excited all their stuff is like twice as much as online or any other store that sells movies.

you can get regular Blu-ray at the same price so I think this is bretty gud. especially if you're purchasing sets.

yeah, the sets aren't bad. I picked up the Del Taco set and the Before trilogy

I feel tempted to get Del Taco, but I've seen all of them already. Pan's Labyrinth is incredibly rewatchable though. I just might go for it.

The packaging for it is really nice.

I could buy it as a gift for my mother and really just have it for myself. Any other Spanish Kino on Criterion worth recommending?

Y Tu Mama Tambien

I heard it's good but I don't wanna sit down and watch a movie with my mother and have it be awk af. Although we've always laughed at nudity and sex scenes when we watch shit together so idk.

I'll pirate the remux :)

por la libre is pretty rad IMO

A new hardrive to download them all