i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg
>Hasakah Aug 20

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 21
>YPG rejects government ceasefire and amasses for the liberation of Hasaka
>Tiger Forces, SAA & Hezbollah regain Tal Um Qara south of the artillery academy
>Several FSA-aligned factions prepare to storm Jarablus from the Turkish border with Turkish artillery and air support
>Anti-Houthi forces capture Han mountain overlooking Taizz and break the siege on the city

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/markito0171/status/767280468039503872
youtube.com/watch?v=DQI9hKQLry8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Electric_J85
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_support_for_Iran_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow user, what an awesome thread
saved

Third for total annihilation

I am the best baker.

Top ten things that make you a kaffir.

>You disagree with me on this top ten
>you support Sisi
>you support Saudi
>you support iran
>you support assad
>you support israel
>you support gay rights
>you are shiia
>you support america
>you support russia

Anyone of these will make you kaffir if you are muslim.

YPG liberate al Zuhour neighbourhood of Hasaka

twitter.com/markito0171/status/767280468039503872

Wow I barely post on /sg/ but why was it created by a CTR shitskin this time?

Sage

are you guys going to turn this thread into another takfir takfir shitshow?
im ready

Does Megumin have the country side general seal of approval?
Also, EXPLOSION!

we should continue where we left off

So by claiming Saudis, custodians of your two Holy cities, are kaffir? That in turnir makes you one as well.

She's cute, approved

islam aint free, hejaz gotta litterd with the blood of al saud family. King Salma aka "Dog of america, gay lover of netanyahu" is not my custodian. he is wahabi goatfucker and probably a jew as well :DD. Sultan Erdogan and NOT King salman ok. praise Allah

Excellent.

Megumin is megaslut

is he cute for you?

every time

So does it sound like Hasaka and Qamishli are gonna crumble soon? How massive of an attack is this?

so whats up in hasaka? its held by Assad and attacked by kurds? do i understand this right?

why dont u go and ask obama

Go to hell Nippon. She is pure.

What's been happening with Aleppo the past couple weeks?

Last I saw SAA was almost closing their encirclement

Assad has roughly a third of the city but he's surrounded from all sides by the YPG, he also has an artillery base on the nearby Kawkab mountain that he uses to shell the city

YPG want to take the rest of the city

>Syria: Kurdish forces took control of silos and faculty buildings in south Hasaka city last night

Intense as fuck but looks like Assad and his bois are taking sum hills. Most likely going to siege Aleppo again this time including Ramouseh

>US delegation heads to Turkey for Gülen extradition talks

this guy literally looks like a fucking roach

NDF incomeptence intensifies

Why so salty infidel?

Thoughts on Erdogan siding with Assad over fears of increasing turkish attacks?

>JFS commander of Sheikh Ali Battalion "Abo Faisal al-Halabi" was killed by the Syrian Army in SW Aleppo

I meant Kurdish attacks lol fuk

feto is terror

that fucker is an evil genius. he built a cult around himself from stretch, infiltrated all state institutions and almost took over a country with a coup.

i hate assad equally like all kuffar, so for now the bigger threat is ypg kuffar so i am ok with strategically killing kurds for now

roach tactics

nice

>JFS
nothing of value was lost

I support the YPG as a revolutionary Kurdish militia for the self-determination of Rojava

>nothing of value was lost

And yet you make takfir on Muslims, you really are scum

>that ID
shut the fuck up sea ShIT

yeah no shit you also support israel and saudi, both occupiers

I never said I do, you're just too retarded to understand English which speaks for Canada's failure as an anglophone nation

This guy is a rabid Erdoganite takfiri, you're siding with him?

JFS are salafi bastards who steal equipment and kill moderate FSA, they ruined the whole revolution, its full of saudi puppets now

they openly go to get treated in israel and force fsa to give them weapons or else they fight them, yeah i know they are the biggest fighting force on the ground but thats exactly what assad wanted, an excuse to bomb the sunnis, and al qaeda is a great excuse

israel and saudi must be wiped off the earth

>JFS are salafi bastards who steal equipment and kill moderate FSA, they ruined the whole revolution, its full of saudi puppets now

You retard JFS have been allied with Erdogan and Qatar since the beginning, and now you're channeling pro-Assad propaganda that Israel treats them? My God you are so ignorant about this war seriously stop embarrassing yourself, JFS wiped out the Saudi backed FSA of Jamal Maarouf in Idlib and went to war with Jaysh al Islam in Damascus which is also a Saudi ally, in the past they helped ISIS against Jabhat al Asala wal Tanmiya in Deir ez-Zour back in 2013, also a Saudi ally

Most people are pro Erdogan and pro JFS but anti Saudi, or pro Saudi but anti Erdogan and anti JFS

It takes a special kind of retard to say JFS are Saudi puppets

So must Turkey. I am against all three, you are against only two of them. By your own creed you should make takfir on yourself. You don't even note that Turkey is actually allied with Israel officially, unlike Saudi Arabia.

The guy you're talking to is a brain dead wahaboo erdoggie lover dont spend too much time on him

>Iran presents its first domestic made turbo jet engine "Owj"
Why is Iran so superior to arab countries like Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states?

meh disgusting drawing

Wladimir
@vvanwilgenburg

Today in #Hasakah. No sign of airstrikes until now, but fighters say there are Shia snipers firing indiscriminately

"did you hear that ocalan it was a air strike"
"no abdul its a hussein"

iran is not arab user they woulbe angry if u call them arab

youtube.com/watch?v=DQI9hKQLry8

al qaeda is funded by the saudi family, its not direct funding and neither does turkey support nusra give sources

It hurts when I see retardation this bad

why turkey?

>if you support SiSi
Feels good to be a kaffir then
I am leaving anyway you fucking leaf thread ruining piece of shit

Because no one sided with Iran during the Iran Iraq war and while Iraq had supplies and quality Russian Armor and Helicopters on tap Iran was scrapping together spare parts to keep its ageing shah arsenal from crumbling.

That and they are sanctioned to the bone so they are becoming self sufficient and their wet dream to bomb Saudi Arabia and Israel is something they are working to actually achieve.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Electric_J85

they just took this, repaired it and called it their own

do you know how fucking hard jet engines are to engineer?

does the dirty war book about syrian war released yet? i forget about the author

I remember a Saudi shaykh complaining on TV that the Arabs haven't even developed a simple combustion engine.

ARABS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

No it's not, it's funded by sources inside KSA that are opposed to Al Saud, it is Qatar which funds KSA

MIT has had contacts with Nusra since at least 2013 and all the battles in Idlib, Aleppo, Latakia, Hama, Raqqa, etc were coordinated between Turkey and Nusra using Ahrar al Sham and other FSA as intermediaries

Bombing Kurdish cities and killing civilians, also supporting ISIS and AQ

Lurk moar lol

Sisi is shit but Morsi was fucking backwards at least Egypt isnt regressing with Sisi.

yea stay mad

>wahaboo
>during this thread i insult wahabis and saudis
>defend a wahabi emirati

like it or not ottoman empire will rise again. its good for you too, you ayrabs cant rule yourselves.

Theres a difference between a brain dead wahaboo and a well mannered wahaboo that actually compels you to think when responding.

Take a guess which you are

israel supported iran in the iran iraq war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_support_for_Iran_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war

SHIA KAFFIR

I agree, its borders will be from Bursa to Urfa, also known as Backwardistan

>MIT has had contacts with Nusra since at least 2013
sources

>Bombing Kurdish cities and killing civilians, also supporting ISIS and AQ
its bombing pkk, and turke does not support isis or AQ, jew propaganda lover

im not a wahaboo retard, your just a butthurt shia

Take the red pill and see reality.

According to Mark Phythian, the fact "that the Iranian air force could function at all" after Iraq's initial attack and "was able to undertake a number of sorties over Baghdad and strike at strategic installations" was "at least partly due to the decision of the Reagan administration to allow Israel to channel arms of US origin to Iran to prevent an easy and early Iraqi victory."[4]

The Israelis got their panties wet when two regional powers had a go at eachother and they made sure the fight will go on forever.

By your logic, the FSA elements which received Israeli aid means SUNNI = KAFFIR

Night /SG/. Keep things up to date.

what do you stand for exactly, whats your ideology?

>FSA elements which received Israeli aid means SUNNI = KAFFIR
no because they had no help at all, but iran still had russia and syria to back them

gee id just call everyone that disagrees with me a shia that will work im not deluded at all everyone on this board is shia right

Are you fucking stupid?? Where did Iraqs Scuds and Mi-24s and T-72 armadas originate from?

Syria donated a couple hundred tanks. That is all Iran got.

Can't find it but back then when there was a bombing in a Turkish city (Reyhanli?) the MIT corresponded with Nusra to arrest suspects inside Syria

When the US bombs AQ and ISIS and kills civilians, you say the US is killing Muslims, but when Turkey bombs PKK and kills civilians, you say it's fine, how dare you call me munafiq?

>jew propaganda lover
You know it is really easy for me to argue Turkey supports AQ and Israel while Saudi Arabia is the true Muslim country, far easier than the mental diarrhea you are attempting to repackage as analysis, I just don't see the point in supporting tyrants against tyrants, but you do

he shills for iran and defends shia, so hes most likely one, you fucking shia leb cunt

I have no ideology, I just see things for what they are, I see being ideological to be cancerous as fuck because it produces brain dead individuals like yourself who think their pile of shit smells better than other piles of shit

I already told you I agree with you about Sisi, yet you went and started calling me kaffir and Sisi lover anyways, this is what ideology does to people, it makes you retarded

When will we stomp out the Kurdish Turds?

Fucking marxist dickheads. Where is Saddam when you need him?

Im a shia because i said you are brain dead yet at the time i called the other guy that disagrees with me well mannered and informed.

This is why Iran is about to go to space while Arabs still depend solely on oil to live

>MIT corresponded with Nusra to arrest suspects inside Syria
no source ok buddy your opinion

>When the US bombs AQ and ISIS and kills civilians, you say the US is killing Muslims, but when Turkey bombs PKK and kills civilians, you say it's fine, how dare you call me munafiq?

pkk is terrorist, they bomb civilians also, its qisas

>I just don't see the point in supporting tyrants against tyrants, but you do

turkey is superior to arab countries, and thats a good enough reason

Are you maybe a listener of CommonFilth?

you said we dont have the same opinions on egypt, i assumed you mean you support sisi, be clear

>I have no ideology, I just see things for what they are,
bullshit, why dont you support assad then? or fucking care about the civil war? you must root for someone, unless you are a jew in that case you root for all to kill each other

no because shia lebs immigrate to australia
shias shill on sg
shias shill for iran

im 80% sure your shiite

Arent you a samrt fella? Above all other?
You are either Apathetic autist, Humanist who think he is above all or sociopath/psyhopath who is only interested in his own interest.

You are cool and edgy.

>no source ok buddy your opinion

There is a source I just can't be bothered to go search for 2013 articles to convince a retarded leaf

>pkk is terrorist, they bomb civilians also, its qisas

You can argue the same for anyone who kills civilians, it is not qisas you just pulled that out of your ass

>turkey is superior to arab countries, and thats a good enough reason

You talk Islamic but you have absolutely no idea what you're doing, do you?

>you said we dont have the same opinions on egypt, i assumed you mean you support sisi, be clear

I said I do, retard, this is why I make fun of your English

>bullshit, why dont you support assad then? or fucking care about the civil war? you must root for someone, unless you are a jew in that case you root for all to kill each other

So I need an ideology to be against a mass murderer? You are very pathetic. The Syrians who came out to the street in 2011 didn't do it out of ideology. Why should I need ideology to support them?

No actually never did

I'd like to consider myself a humanist

Also, I don't say "we're all fucked", I'm very opinionated and take sides in every single conflict assuming I am informed enough, there is always a less bad outcome and if you refuse to choose, you are automatically helping the worse outcome become true

can't wait to cleanse europe and especially austria from mudslimes.
hofer x

>You can argue the same for anyone who kills civilians
yeah? so? are you retarded? pkk bombs civies, blood for blood

>You talk Islamic but you have absolutely no idea what you're doing, do you?

how so? turkey is the most advanced in science tech and military in muslim world and they are sunni, if i was shia i would support iran because they are also smarter than arabs

and i dont believe you dont have an ideology, your not islamist? i am

>I agree, its borders will be from Bursa to Urfa
what did you mean by this

Then why are you against Israel, Saudi Arabia, and America? Their enemies bomb civies too

Stop trying to be edgy, you only support Turkey cause you like it not cause it's right.

>how so? turkey is the most advanced in science tech and military in muslim world and they are sunni, if i was shia i would support iran because they are also smarter than arabs

Then why do you rail against America and Israel? Their technology would benefit Muslims by the same logic

You don't care Turkey kills Muslims for technology, well maybe Sisi and KSA don't care US and Israel kill Muslims cause they have the best technology

>and i dont believe you dont have an ideology, your not islamist? i am

Ideologies aren't genders, they are not binary - in some cases I might qualify as one, in others I would not

But I'd rather support an atheist over a Muslim if it's for the greater good, if that answers your question.

It means Turkey will be partitioned and AKPtards will have a backwardistan in a small part of Turkey

Do you know why Syria is loosing? Why it is broken?

You support Kurds above Arabs and you are an Arab.
You are such a traitorous filth that i would rather respect ISIS fighter than you.
But muh we all humans.
At least fight for those you are born with.
And you Arabs are really filth, Arab would 1000% more likely shoot another Arab before a Kurd wold shoot another arab.

Reason European empire is falling is because if people like you, aka humanists aka Commies.

I just hope this war would end. Assad did not do a single thing wrong except being an authoritarian dictator that you Arabs need or you fall apart like dominos into gangs. And other thing being against American interests.

You are nothing but a tratior to Arabs, who supports people who devastated Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afganistan, Palestine.
Four of those countries are Arabic.

And do you know why Kurds are winning?
Because they are not faggots like you. Same with Jew and Israel. Same why Kurds cannot do shit in Turkey.

I am a serb and honestly my enemy like Ustasas deserves more respect than retarded commie like you.

You fight. You win.
You fight. You loose.
That is war.

Daily reminder not to feed 15 year old internet trolls.
Do not reply, do not derail the thread with pointless shit.

>Israel was permitted to sell basically U.S. and Western technology assembled by Jews to Iran thanks to their Zionist lobby in the U.S. to fuel a regional conflict and make their enemies Iran and Iraq lose as much as possible on both sides while making a profit
>a win win situation for Jews and loss for everyone else

FTFY

Jews always spin their meddling and profiteering into some "humanitarian" and "helping" bullshit asking some sympathy while they actually just exploit situation and/or profit from. Just like that commonly pulled out narrative of Jews helping Africans during "apartheid" when Jews we just exploited their low prices violating Western sanctions

Congratulations you surpassed Mr. Leaf as the most autistic poster on this thread

The reason a country where every sect or ethnicity is fighting for itself in a civil war is broken, is because of people like myself who don't follow their sect or ethnicity blindly

Makes perfect sense, thank you so much for your contribution, I will be sure to include it in my doctorate if ever such a time comes in the far future, and will be sure to credit Based Serb user

I remember that.

He was talking how he was visiting Germany in 1970's.
>enters taxi at the airport in the morning, sees streets are empty, asks taxi drivera where everybody is
>taxi driver says everybody is working
>Evening comes, same taxi picks him up and drive to his hotel
>again, he is perplexed, why streets are empty
>taxi driver says everybody is home with their families, watching TV and preparing for another work day

He proceeded to rang against the flaws of the arabic lifestyle and work ethic, how nothing will become of them if they don't change.

soz mate neigher leb or shia

I agree with what you said, but look at the arab world tho, they are all fighting eachother more than anyone else.
Syria is broken because (((people))) wanted it broken. Without Assad Syrian stability will be a joke and only delusional idiots will believe the nation will recover without having a decade of iraq style civil war if not even more intense and dangerous.

Kurds are winning because they are political whores that bend over for the highest bidder in hope for a rojava that will never come. They have no understanding of treason and consequence. Had it not been for the coalition air force they would have been conquered by ISIS long ago.

Congrats, you're a filthy kike faggot.

>So does it sound like Hasaka and Qamishli are gonna crumble soon? How massive of an attack is this?
Doesn't seem too significant. YPG is losing massive support and is exposing its intentions.

Even if SAA loses all of Hasakah, Qamishli is much more important.

>Iran also unveils its locally made "Bavar 373" air defence system.
How capable is it? The claims by Iran (it's like S-300) are obviously exaggerated.
Are there any leaked (US) intelligence documents about the Iranian military in general?

>Iran Turbo jet engine

Holy shit, not even Australia has managed to make something liek this.

Iran confirmed for god tier nation.

Turkey is indivisible.