Everyone who thought the episode would be bad needs to apologize right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mJCMxk7AdDA
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/mJCMxk7AdDA

PIIIIIICKLE RIIIIIICK!!!

Reddit and morty is bad as is this meme

What intrigues me is the people that claim to hate it, but then proceed to watch every episode.

Name ONE (1) joke you remember from the episode

Rick and Morty is dead. They need to rename this feminist fanfic crap to something else so as to not insult the old show.

Infinite daughters

PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they just hated this episode?

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME

Name ONE (1) feministic fanfic crap that you saw in any of the episodes.

I turned myself into a pickle morty, i'm pickle rick!!!!!!!

Wait, this episode is new?
I just watched it on youtube while watching funny puppy videos.

How much is Harmon and his little harem of whores paying you to make all these threads??

Farewell Solenya

It literally just started getting bad last week... i'll give it one more chance next week, and if its the same bland shit then i'm done with it

25 Schmeckles

Rick turning himself into a pickle is like my drug addiction in that I'm deliberately trying to sabotage my existence as if it's some sort of challenge that makes life interesting

Can someone please explain to me what exactly the joke with Pickle Rick actually is? What is the appeal here? This seems like an extremely forced meme to me. Shills advertising the newest episode hardcore?

You'll understand if you watch the episode

The part where 80% of the last 2 episodes has been some boring emotionally charged unfunny uninteresting story arc. And the part where they forgot to write jokes.

the joke is that people seem to like it even though its rubbish

it's funny because it's random
*holds up spork*

Fuck you faggots, that stupid Pickle song has been stuck in my head for hours. I hope you die

this is only strike #2 for most

he turns himself into a picke to avoid going to family therapy. dont be upset little guy

stop making these threads they were only funny for half a day. fuck off

PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

>t. pleb

Go back to your shitty twin peaks general

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

All this pro- and anti-Pickle Rick fervor makes me thing most of that is just sheep reacting to a great marketin campaign, which makes me think the next episode won't be as good because they shot their wad drumming up buzz for this one.

PICKLE RICK FINDS A WAY

You saw the bit with the pickle yea?
That was outrageous

Nah, we Westeros now.

Holy, wh-

I can't even. What are the chances?

Don't cross the memes!

How the fuck is that feminist. Anything i dont like is feminist. Your post is feminist drivel, sjw. Take a hike, get outta town

But that's not Pickle Rick.

I'm out of the loop. What meme is this?

People have been saying this show is garbage ever since season 2 started. At that point everyone here started shitting on it. Now that it's even worse people are pretending it was always good before this.

>Rick found the half eaten sandwich the guard was worried about and used it to heal himself

KINO

that's clearly a burger though

FUCKING PICKLE RICK

>I just heard about Sup Forums last week. What meme is this?

How about the fags who bitch about muh reddit boogyman yet seem to have a constant fresh supply of screencaps from the site?

I'm probably the last man on Sup Forums to have never posted on reddit once and I literally could not give less of a fuck if other people use it.

woah...

What was that red laser he was shooting anyway? How was it so powerful?

It was a better than expected episode btw

Was it schlockkino?

No, it was the deepest character analysis this show has offered so far.

Good post desu.

PICKLE RICK PICKLE RICK
PICKLE RICK PICKLE RICK

my nigga

>someone spent this long trying to justify their obsession with reddit
pathetic

>How about the fags who bitch about muh reddit boogyman yet seem to have a constant fresh supply of screencaps from the site?
Because those people are mostly kids pouring in from r_thedonald hoping we'll upvote or even give gold to their complaints about the people from their shit board they're mad at.

same here

you have to go back

It was not a very good episode, all things considered.

(you)

The only good part of the episode was seeing Rick get decimated by the therapist.

That shit with the leader rat was pretty funny.

>Rick get decimated by the therapist
Not what happened at all.

>(((and morty)))
Did the official account have the jew meme?

still does

Why? Do they even know what ((())) means?

Damn. There really is nothing new under the sun, I guess.

HEY TODD!

of course they do

A burger is a sandwich.

It's really not

He does though. The therapist nails her analysis on Rick, and he has nothing to say. No shitty retort, whatsoever.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE, MORTY. I'M PICKLE RICK!!

It is meat between two pieces of bread with toppings and condiments. Explain how it is not a sandwich.

It uses a burger bun, not a slice of bread

Bun=Bread
They are not made of different things.

>banana from TVU&N
hahaha I understood that reference!

This meme brought me here from reddit this place is so epic i am going to tell all my friends about it XD

More like she pukes a giant pile of bullshit monologue that has no connection with reality. This was the joke: she was shitty at her job while she probably thought that she was enlightened or something - yet it was just a useless hag that graduated with a gender studies degree or something and started self-projecting herself onto others while thinking that what she says is smart.

The writer Jessica Gao is on twitter. I got banned for tweeting at her that she single handedly ruined the show.

Sandwiches use sliced bread, not any bread

what were you expecting her to do?

I get that, but they are still both bread, so they are technically still sandwiches. We just don't call them that, obviously.

How can one achieve that effect in gimp?

well first you take the suit off so you can see better

>I'm 12

Whom are you quoting?

Reddit was expecting le upvote XD

sandwiches require SLICES of bread. Burger buns are not slices of bread. burgers are not sandwiches.

yes and they're mocking you

Whatever you say, user.

hey rig, i durned myself indo a pigle :-DDD

me? I doubt that they know that I even exist

>Whomst are you quoting?
FTFY

It's literally the definition of the word, user

Reddit loved this episode.

"I'm so fucking glad they spent their time making season 3. This episode was reallly amazing."

Why has S3 had so much mindless fight scenes and violence in the place of jokes?

Why are you so obsessed about what le rebbit boogyman thinks, Sup Forumstard?

Did we take this too far?

I unironically like this