Woman hate general

>Order of the white feather
Can someone tell me who created that and why?

Bonus:
Can someone explain why the men gave in to the shamming?
tought it was allowed to beat women back them.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/f/Dirt On Me.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

check out this whore

come on goys, /her/ OOPS i mean /his/, isn't cooperating.

It's these very guys at the upper corporate management and government management level that are cucking us with mass immigration. They're just cuckservative fags. I have no problem with this.

Using the weapons they use against you against them, I like it!

On a side note, I have something related
i.4cdn.org/f/Dirt On Me.swf

>Order of the White Feather

Judging feminism based on them is like judging nationalism based on the KKK.

>Judging feminism based on them is like judging nationalism based on the KKK.

>it's the 3rd l-I MEAN! the 1st wave feminism that is bad!
>n-not all women! it's not like it's our nature or something! s-shitlord!

>Order of the white feather
Can someone tell me who created that and why?
The government, because they needed more soldiers

>Can someone explain why the men gave in to the shamming?
Did they? I suspect the propaganda was more effective than women actually doing it

>tought it was allowed to beat women back them.
You could beat your wife, not any woman you wanted

>Women make up 65% of university graduates
>Obviously not an issue though :^)

Thanks mohamed, you got proof of the first answer or samples of said propaganda?

Every movement needs coverage to gain traction. The media were owned by the same factions back then.

Every movement needs money, and where are all these nonworking oppressed women getting their funds? Pamphlets, rallies, ad space, logistics managers, you'd need a lot of $$.

The Order of the white feather was created during WWI to shame men into joining the slaughter. It was created by Admiral Charles Fitzgerald and women would go around and publicly embarrass men by presenting them with a white feather along with verbally shaming.

>along with verbally shaming.

and they don't go to jail for that? or get slapped?
how backwards, how come the men didnt shamed them ?

women have traded their natural dignity for being second class men

disgusting

>natural dignity
>women

user...

Report this thread, it's CTR trying to make us look like women-hating /r9gay/ losers.

>One such was Private Ernest Atkins who was on leave from the Western Front. He was riding a tram when he was presented with a white feather by a girl sitting behind him. He smacked her across the face with his pay book saying: "Certainly I'll take your feather back to the boys at Passchendaele. I'm in civvies because people think my uniform might be lousy, but if I had it on I wouldn't be half as lousy as you."

i should stop coming to this board. just stick your dick in, do your business and close your ears and don't get married. you get what you want and you don't need to deal with shit.

>Brazilian education

enlighten me, mohamed.

A

>Women hate general

>businesses will be forced to take expensive and anti-business decisions but too bad, so sad! We said so, so it has to be. We're putting it into law so you can't say no
>legislating your politicised morality
>ever

AUS cunts, explain this shit.

>not hating women

hello normie, how goes your wife's kids?

What I've never understood is: if the child works for the money, that is his to spend. But a 6-year old "taking his mother on dates" sounds like coercion to go out to eat on not exactly her dime. A 6-year old (with no father, I'm safely assuming) doesn't have the brain function to realise when he's being conned, even by his mother.

That just seems wrong to be using your son's chore money to pay for your margarita.

But then again, she's a woman. Wouldn't expect common decency.

This one's pretty bad too, Pedro. Where the fuck do you find these? Are you just at that level of wizard-enlightenment?

>that fucking file name
Wtf??? I hate Sweden now

"It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy."

>Where the fuck do you find these?
Everywhere, everytime i see the outside of my tower and forums.

> Are you just at that level of wizard-enlightenment?
Yes, arch-warlock in fact.

Remember when you discovered about race mixing, and them you start seeing everywhere?
Same thing.

>Some men are going to have to give up their hard earned roles for equality
You can't be fucking serious.

Why are these quotas mandatory? I personally think the best person for the job should be the top dog, installing quotas means it's no longer based on merit.

Also, do they really want to install mandatory quotas for private businesses or am I getting it wrong?