Why do Scandis beat up women?

Why do Scandis beat up women?

We have to beat our women because our women hit hard, they are huge, fat and disgusting. Seriously if you came to Finland and saw the wife of average Finnish male you would understand why we have domestic violence, it is healthy self-protection and simply survival from these monsters

Because it is a Sharia law controlled state.

Looking at Finnish posts I wish there were more Finnish people in the world

> What is muslim migrants

Beating women twice a month should be legal.

why do men beat men?

they taught me women are equals to men

Beating retarded posters should be legal as well

women should get beaten up

it helps remind them that theyre women

Defending yourself against attacking women should be legal and socially accepted.

Pushing women who are constantly up in your face and screaming should be legal and socially accepted.

Western women are more insolent and loudmouthed. It's perfectly reasonable to want to smack those cunts once in a while.

You just went full retard

We don't

>psychological violence

"Waah waah there is manspreading on public transportation, I am being abused!"

Don't fall for feminist bullshit poland you're better than that.

Also, where the fuck are the statistics on gender-based violence on men?

Dont lie, viking genes make you violent

Because they can't beat up men.

I wish that was the truth

>countries that have a high proportion of africans, proud viking danes and psychotic finns
so what?

Disobeying your wife is probably "psychological violence" in Sweden.

Using a proxy won't fool the goys, Hershel.

Finnish men are violent by nature

They haven't even studied other nationalities for that gene.

This user gets it

>come out of sauna feeling overheated and prone to being easily upset/angry
>frozen hell air cools you and dispels lethargy while preserving your rage
at last I truly see

The problems with alcohol lead to domestic violence
Also because of gender equal culture people report domestic violence more often, you know it would happen more in nigger countries if they could talk about it

Notice that it's violence by partner or non-partner. It doesn't say by men. It's anissue here that women beat their partners almost as much as men but nobody gives a damn about it.

It's interesting how women who live in the safest countries in the world feel the least safe. The female craving for safety and security really isn't a need that can be satisfied, they only crave it more and more in perpetuity.

They don't feel the least safe, they feel safe to report abuse.

>implying its not women reporting every contact with sensitive and soft sven as rape usual bullshit up there
>implying its not mohhamad just sorting out his sex slaves

That's because in Sweden women think that a slap to the face or some shit is the same as assault. In other countries women aren't raised believing this so they don't report to the police when their hubby slap them.