Were the 50s the pinnacle of western civilisation?

Were the 50s the pinnacle of western civilisation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PeUzF4jVGao
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The American 50's were the Pinnacle of American civilisation

The pinnacle of Western civilization is still the Renaissance

Certainly.

Yeah, Europe wasn't doin so hot ca. 1950. War was over at least.

Speak for yerself, europoor

What a silly question.

This

>australia
>calling anybody else poor

aren't you hitting your bandwidth cap? :^)

Swiftkey is faggot tier

What do you use?

>Many of the social and economic issues of modern US were forming in the 50's, but weren't so easy to notice behind the façade of post-war prosperity
>Europe is still rebuilding after WW2 and is concerned about Soviet aggression
>Lack of internet and cheap cargo shipping meant that Australia and NZ were truly isolated from the West
>the 60's is right around the corner, with all its squalor - the rise of the hippies be coming

NOPE

>apple keyboard

Good post. Although Ancient Rome or pre-Socratic Greece are up there, too.

Why did we ever stop making flatheads. I'll never have the thrill of 8 mpg again.

They were the pinnacle of loitering outside some diner with your back to the wall, while you flipped a nickel, chewed on a toothpick, combed back your greased hair, adjusted your sunglasses, and wiped off a smudge on your leather jacket.

Get your botnet shill tier faggot ass out here you fucking lefty cuckster

Renaissance science was a bit more developed than classical natural philosophy, but the classical days were pretty top tier as well

no, right now is the pinnacle of human society (which is largely based on western civiliZation)

its pinnace was the medieval dark age

probably followed by the renaissance, but: minus its humanist and worldly arm
there are probably several stages in european history that can compete for 2nd place

Technologically speaking, yes.

No. The 50's were an illusion.

b8?

Certainly, but right now aint half bad either. As long as I got my video games and high speed internet, I can weather any storm.

is that a current game, or from 10 years ago.

I don't play games anymore; is the physics still that unrealistic?

This is propaganda, although a lot of people modelled themselves after it as best they could appearance wise, but their character rarely reflected the virtuous connotations of the ultra moral zeitgeist of the time period.

Releases next year. The physics in this game seems particularly advanced, since they have calculated torque, force, and elasticity. At least from what we've seen of the game so far, since we've only seen 1/20th of the total map in the demo.

Australia was fucking fantastic in the 50s fuckstain

>compared to the UK it still is

Google NSA keyboard

Ok

Only if you're a honky.

1992 was 24 years ago. That happened nearly a quarter of a century ago. That's about the same amount of time that passed between WWI and WWII.

>implying nigs aren't killing whitey errday

You will lose this argument

Nah famiglia, 19th century:

-EMPIRE
-Romanticism
-Industrial Revolution
-Wild West
-Napoleon (RIP in pieces)
-Pax Britannica

Much like every other time period of every other human civilization. How many people actually live up to the "Modern tech-savvy Chad-Cuck" Zeitgeist of our time? The important thing is what you set up as the ideal, not the actual outcome. People will always be people and only a fraction will fulfill the ideal.

>-Industrial Revolution
>-Napoleon (RIP in pieces)
>-Pax Britannica

these are not that great desu

30s
youtube.com/watch?v=PeUzF4jVGao