Preacher Live Thread "Herr Starr Saves the Series Edition"

Herr Starr casting exceeds expectations, will it be enough though?

Holy shit Eugene

>arseface becoming a hardened con

well I guess it's no sillier than him becoming a rock star

Why does he have nipchains
I have only read the comics

Not watching nigger Tulip. I'll wait for the remake

>exercising to get ripped
>but you're in hell so technically you have no physical form so all you're doing is being tricked into wasting your time

fucking Hell man

>Duct Tape toilet paper
Truly it is hell

this is so fucking stupid

inb4 the women are their because they got abortions

that would actually be pretty redpilled

In the comics Starr gets hookers a lot and one time the person in charge of getting him a hooker accidentally hires two man hookers that go and rape him in the ass so I guess the sexual deviancy part is being put into his character at the beginning. I don't remember if there was anything about it other than getting hookers a lot in the comics before the ass rape.

Oh no, are you gonna turn your son Cass

>Whiskey
>Honey
>smidgen of rat poison

jesus christ

damn looks like nobody watches this show lol

There's just not much to talk about. The stuff the writers made up isn't as interesting as what happened in the comics and most people watching probably already know where the comic's story went and expect something similar in the show even if the actual details are different.

some weeks are busier then others, things slowed up when SoK got rused, but based Starr might bring people back

Jesse you ass

Eugene pls

Starr is fucking perfect. Actually, most of the actors are pretty spot on (sans Tulip). Shame that they dont follow the comic like they should.

Pretty slow episode so far.

whats eugenes problem?

he blames himself for killing the girl when he actually had no real hand in it

>hell is not anything spectacularly vile
>just a whole bunch of little annoyances you can never escape

It's strange, there were regular threads during season 1 even during midweek, but s2 has pretty much been dead on arrival in Sup Forums
It's a shame too, Cass is fucking great and Herr Starr is looking very promising.

fucking Hitler

cut the racism shit.
I think it is dumb casting too, changes the character too much given the setting. I have up on the show. Yet I like the actress and no need to insult her, jackass.

Eugene didn't deserve any of this

;_;

alright, how is Hell going to ruin this moment

This is fantastic

Fucking hell that got me good

>imagine being Ruth watching this scene get filmed
>seeing your hubby get to mack on a prime aryan youth
>not just once but multiple times, probably over several dozen takes

rip in piss

>hell is a slum

Holy shit the female and male leads are dating

what did you assume she got the job because of her acting ability?

It's why Tulip is black

why does hitler want to help eugene?

I don't know, maybe to embarrass hell, maybe a sense of what is right or wrong, maybe he is tricking Eugene in a long con?

As long as Eugene is there the machines don't work so they can stall their torture