Remember how this was considered taboo 15 years ago??

Remember how this was considered taboo 15 years ago??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZvGfsDzTfU
youtube.com/watch?v=9FheUCn5GKw
youtube.com/watch?v=LuZwm5REung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What, making fun of the British? But everyone has always made fun of the British.

Even the British.

What was taboo? Having three white men on screen with no racial or sexual diversification?

A BAUM A STEEN OR STEIN
TO TEACH ME HOW TO WHINE
AND DO MY TAAAAAAXES
>family guy got canceled for this

I think you guys are feigning ignorance because you think it's funny or something, but just in case, I believe this is from the old episode where Peter hires a Jew to take care of his finances and legal troubles. "When You Wish Upon A Weinstein", I think. It was a banned episode that was only available on DVD.

The ONLY reason it was banned was because of the "even though they killed my God" line in the song. They later re-edited it to "I don't think they killed my God" and the episode was able to be played on TV again.

It's actually somehow even more unfunny years later.

The whole "killed my god" thing is a necessary part of Christian culture.

If the Jews hadn't killed Jesus, we would have no sacrifice and no Christianity.

Also you know, christianity is just an offshoot of judaism. Theres a reason Jesus is called the king of the Jew's throughout the new testament

fuck religion.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't think (you) deserve it. Come up with better bait and try again.

> Rome arrests Jesus, tortures him for a day, and nails him to a cross alongside a bunch of other troublemakers and criminals
> This is the fault of the Jews
> Rome gets off scott free

Gee, its almost like when the Roman Empire adopted Christianity and was responsible for its spread they pointed the finger elsewhere so that Rome wasn't the bad guy

Yep those jews just cant take a joke

Cant take the heat either lol

>Jewish elders didn't conspire with the Romans to both arrest and execute the supposed new king of the Jews
Gr8 b8 m8

Source?

the bible

Which the bible? There are several.

Christianity actually ascended cult status because some guy became a believer after he prayed to Jesus and an enemy army he was fighting died after a bridge collapsed

THE The Bible.

Emoji translation

Don't make me quote the apostle creed at your romefag ass. I'll fucking do it, swear on me mum.

THE the bible?

Bible Black

It was the jewish leaders that conspired to have him executed because he threathened their dogmas. It was them who paid Judas for his betrayal.

Read the bible, you nerd.

The Bibble

The Bibble

youtube.com/watch?v=rZvGfsDzTfU

>What IF BENDIS WROTE THE BIBLE

Sio Bibble?

Oy vey, dis thread is literally worse than the Shoah!

Which my grandmother died in when she was just three years old, along with sixty trillion of God's chosen people!

>grandmother died in when she was just three years old
Nazi's confirmed for toddlercon

A dogmatic disruption can only mean one thing...

Family Guy is untouchable at this point. There could be a seven-minute gag with Peter tossing Jews in gas showers while masturbating and it'd still be praised as subversive/haters can't understand satire.

Also pretty much every important person in the bible was Jewish. Early Christians clashed and debated about whether or not to include Non-Jews in the church.

Being an Anti-Semite because Jews killed Jesus is like hating black people because a black man killed Malcolm X.

The narrative isn't meant to be "JEWZ KILLED JESUS BECAUSE JEW$!!!1!!" It's meant to be "Conservative religious fanatics killed Jesus because he usurped their Earthly religious status and power and bestowed the highest honor and redemption upon poor outcasts for free."

If Jesus came to Earth today, GOP/Christian Televangelists/Uncle Toms would have him killed.

INVASION

The Bendible?

this say the bibble...

No it wasn't. I saw that on fox.

>This thread
youtube.com/watch?v=9FheUCn5GKw

It's unTHINKABLE

Whats the difference between a jew and a pizza?

Pizza don't scream when put in a oven

>because he threathened their dogmas
Wait, what did the Jews believe in before Jesus came?

How the fuck do you want the Romans to respond?

They're going about their business, conquering, collecting taxes, amassing slaves, etc, when this fucking Jew shows up and starts preaching compassion and empathy.

Not only that, but the whole, "messiah/son of God" thing wouldn't have sat very well with them, as Jesus saying this was a direct affront to the state religion of the Empire.

The conservative Jews were the ones that turned Jesus over to the Romans, Pontius Pilatus was just doing his job.

A bunch of polytheists upset that someone claimed to be the son of yet another God? No, that's no problem. The problem was when he went around saying that their religion was illegitimate and his religion was the only true religion. That's why Christians got persecuted. Because they were incredibly antagonistic.

Didn't Rome continue to do the same thing once they became all Jesusfied? Killing heretics and what not only now in the name of Jimmy?

YHW

Also, prophets like Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, etc.

I thought it was because the copyright or trademark or whatever holder of the original song got mad at the parody.

>Make fun of the Chinese
>LMAO
>Make fun of the Japanese
>LEL
>Make fun of Muslims
>KEK
>Make fun of black people
>WEW LAD
>Make fun of Jews
>..............

But it ran freely in Israel

I got tired of Family Guy's racially-tinged humor years ago, because it feels genuinely and weirdly racist. A lot of it seems like ideas MacFarlane came up with himself that he somehow believes are commonly held stereotypes.

Especially the Asian jokes.

Seth's attitude towards blacks is really weird. Like he really wants to seem like he understands them and get on their good side but has no way to communicate his feelings towards them other than through stereotypes
related
youtube.com/watch?v=LuZwm5REung

It wasn't aired in the UK because they don't believe in free speech.

Ive seen it on tv in the uk

>Making up bullshit on the internet

For what purpose? Oh yeah, projection.

They sued Fox over it, but lost under fair use.

>"Conservative religious fanatics killed Jesus because he usurped their Earthly religious status and power and bestowed the highest honor and redemption upon poor outcasts for free."
I've never seen it put this way before.

Now every hate group makes sense.

>Uncle Toms
Racist get out.

More like
>Make fun of Muslims
>KEK-BOOM

One of the better jokes was when everyone thought the world was ending, so Peter goes into a black neighborhood to say Nigger.

Then he comes back with a crown, a cape, a scepter, and a sash saying "King of the Black People," and says "They respected me for saying it."

TV LICENSE
V

L
I
C
E
N
S
E

Jews hate Jesus because he rendered their religion worthless and called them out on their bullshit. He knew that they were devil worshippers, and that's why they killed him and hate him to this day.

Pontius Pilatus found no guilt in him, but the Jews demanded that he die. Rome is not guilty. The Jews are. The synagogue of Satan.

The Jews worship Satan, or more accurately the Demiurge. This is why the God of the Old Testament seems so different from the one Jesus spoke of. The God of the OT is the Devil.