I get it that they're supposed to be poor but what in the fucking hell is she wearing?

I get it that they're supposed to be poor but what in the fucking hell is she wearing?

This movie is such a strange beast. Everything about it screams 90's comic book film that they get everything wrong, but everyone is supposed to love it cause it's MCU?

Remember Marvel had to cut a deal with Sony for this film to even happen.

Well, at least it can't reboot. I'd rather Marvel just move on from failures than try to reboot them.

Oh shit, OP you need to get out more.

the girl on the right is how people dress, that is normal, not whatever that thing is in the middle

I'd feel bad if you were to tell me that you live in a place where people dressing like that is the norm.

It's like some wired baggy jumpsuit made of bath robes.

Well everyone was complaining that she was too hot. I guess this is Marvel's answer

You guys should really get out more

could be a flashback

Is this how Americans dress?

I'm thinking they're intentionally having her dress frumpy to avoid Aunt May being too hot.

So is Aunt May a failed liberal arts student in the MCU? Because that's the only crowd I've encountered who dresses like that.

Geez you should really get out more

Do you actually look at what middle aged lower middle class/upper working class women wear?

That crew member standing next to her is about half her age and wearing her work clothes, by the way. They have to be relatively practical.

I never thought i would not be attracted to Marisa Tomei.

Yeah, but she's still got a hot body under that thing. Someone outline her ass.

>Marvel is going to make a worse spiderman movie than fucking sony.
>They had to pay to make this trainwreck

It has too much diversity to critically and fail and it's an MCU movie so it's not going to commercially fail.

Sony keeps the money from the box office or something while Marvel gets all the merchandize money.

Isn't that a really shitty deal for Sony?

I'd say MCU will get it both critically and commercially protected.
Suicide Squad was ridiculously diverse but they shit all over that still

Yeah, but it was problematic 'cause Harley ass shot.

Playsuits were a thing in the 1960s/1970s and now they're fashionable again.

Don't try and follow fashion user, nothing is original, nothing stays popular, everything just becomes old news within a month or so only to be rediscovered like it's innovative some moment later.

But that's DC and it doesn't matter how diverse DC is it will be shit over no matter what.

PROTIP: It's been said that's Marisa Tomei in her casual wear, not Aunt May in-character.

Are you homeschooled OP?
It's normal to dress like that

You don't see many women do you?

This is kinda sad.

You are actually wrong, my friend. The girl on the right looks like she works at an amusement park/carnival. The girl on the left is just wearing a cute fit that really isn't anything special.

It's free money.

Whats with the trend of dressing like a complete retard these days.

Sleek neutral colored suits were the way to go. All this hipster garbage needs to fuck off.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd still fuck her.

This isn't even new fashion you autistic fuck.

Kek. Stay golden bro. You'd be leagues ahead of 75 % of the autists on this board if you did hit it.