Who wins?

Who wins?

We all do.

Let me just get this out of the way.

CHEESE RAY.

There, no on else do this joke.

Dexters Lab was a good show, the other wasn't

Neutron was actually funny. Dexter wasn't.

Dexter has done and created way more impressive shit than Jimmy.
Fuck off with the cheese ray

>no one else do the joke
What are you 12? Fuck off.

Dexter doesn't have a cheese ray, so Jimmy wins.

Dexter is better because of the hand drawn animation, Neutron had barely passable CGI.

And Timmy wins magic > science.

Are we putting them in a no items final destination scenario? Jimmy wins.

He's taller, stronger, and is much better at coming up with ideas in a pinch. Dexter is prone to panic.

If we give them each prep time? Dexter wins.

Neutron has the power to noclip through solid objects

this
brain blast is fucking op

yeah but if you give jimmy prep time he could get his chees ray

JN's comedy was way better then Dexter's though.

If they are fighting completely isolated then dexter wins. But Jimmy's friends fuck things up in a way that accidentally saves the day, and Deedee just plain fucks things up, so in hat case Jimmy would win

Dexter has been in more fights than jimmy and his inventions are less likely to backfire. However,Jimmy's brain blast is pretty OP. Jimmy can also build on the fly faster than dexter and doesn't suffer from a superiority complex.

>Neutron was actually funny. Dexter wasn't.

Yeah...no. I don't understand the kind of square you'd have to be to find the humor in Neutron funny, it was completely boring and milquetoast.

dexter wins because he has the nostalgic/90's kid vote
but
jimmy would actually win 'cause he has perfected space travel,can grow to the size of a planet, and thats just a few of the things he can do
also he isnt a neet with no friends unlike dexter i know he has some friends but they were only one shot characters

I'm guessing you never actually watched an episode.

Dexter. Doubts arise only because you probably haven't watched the show for a long time. Dexter can get his shit wrecked once, but he'll retreat, regroup and ruin his enemy. He doesn't mind getting his hands dirty and pushes through despite the odds.

prove it
post a funny joke of that show

Teacher: I miss them all...
*pause*
...except Sheen!

Pretty much any episode with interactions between Carl and Sheen.

the episode where they get captured by the junk man and Carl keeps hitting on Jimmys mom

Most of the time, Dexter's experiments only go wrong because Deedee fucks them up in some way. Jimmy's experiments go wrong because he always overlooks something.

>Jimmy's experiments go wrong because he always overlooks something.
or because they work a little too well
like the restaurant he made or the candy

A challenger approaches.

Point remains, Dexter's inventions actually work the way they are intended, without going out of control
at least until DeeDee touches them

>jimmy's inventions go above and beyond their intended purpose
>tfw jimmy unintentionally starts the robot holocaust

I actually liked this show, it was one of the only kid shows I liked on ABC back when it aired. I assume you're Australian btw

Yes

Her inventions mostly just have unintended side effects that make no sense.
Mostly the dog one.

Jimmy Neutron pissed me the fuck off so much as a kid, like goddamn.
If I cared enough, I'd go full barneyfag at any mention of the show, that's how much I hate it. Fuck their blatantly wrong info, fuck their ugly CG, fuck every character on that show, fuck Jimmy's OP brain blast, fuck carl and his lama obsession, fuck sheen getting his own fucking spinoff years after that show was even relevant, fuck the noclip, fuck all of it.
Hugh was funny sometimes.

>1 on 1 combat
Jimmy
>gadgets
Jimmy

Dude made a time machine out of sticks and stones

Jimmy Neutron was
Terribly written
Boring
and unfunny.

Hugh wasn't even actual comedy. Just a fucking retard saying retard shit, like Carl, Sheen, and every other retard on the show.

You have pretty shit taste. You sure you aren't describing Dexter's lab?

>Hugh wasn't even actual comedy. Just a fucking retard saying retard shit

Like everyone on Dexter, except for Dexter?

Line delivery can make a world of difference.
But generally I agree, fuck this show.

dexter has a seemingly endless supply of quality materials and a seemingly infinite workspace in his lab. his inventions are better built, but he generaly only builds giant robots. Deedee always fucks up his shit to no end.

jimmy has more experience making super-pseudo science magic bullshit stuff like cheese-ray out of common household items and garbage. his greatest strength is his BRAINBLAST ability which is broken and way OP. its like spider sense + sherlock holmes (rdj) + star trek levels of scifi BS.

jimmy always wins. dexter's lab was still a better show.

Dexter wins for the simple reason of pic-related.

Dexter has spent almost his entire scientific career fighting against an equally capable rival, each pushing eacohter past their limits and giving them room to grow. Particularly in the real of scientific competition.

Jimmy has what, maybe tricked a few aliens once or twice? The majority of his situations revolve around solving every-day problems with needlessly complex solutions. Often problems of his own creation. Jimmy's biggest rival was a girl that he liked that bullied him.

Dexter is clearly the winner, both in terms of being able to out-science the other, as well as being the better show.