Henry thread

I'm going away for a year so I won't be able to see the October threads. Please help

Post general doesn't have to be made by Henry

Other urls found in this thread:

hernyart.tumblr.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
youtu.be/97du1N7Znb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what shithole are you going away to for a year that doesn't have internet?

The Appalachian mountains

Oh neat. How come?

hernyart.tumblr.com/

here you go. Have a blast user.

Well I'm going to be with some people that don't really have a high opinion about this kind of stuff

waifus or halloween?

I remember he drew my request on drawthread last year ago. (that image was my request)

Both. they see Halloween as pagan and offensive.
And waifus you don't want to know

Try again

What exactly did you ask for? In your words

something like "requesting Carrie with a hime cut and winks toward the viewers"

Huh. I've never requested anything before maybe I'll try that Thanks

>they see Halloween as pagan and offensive.

Tell me, are these people aliens?

Oh fuck off. There's been at least three of these threads in the past few weeks.

Religious and slightly sjw

one of my sister's middle school teacher considered Halloween as day of celebrating fiends and despised it. Well, most of students hate her lectures and I bet nobody took her teaching seriously.

>I bet nobody took her teaching seriously.

Christ, how could anybody?

Bet the pta meetings were fun

you don't say? That person's extreme comments are even worse than Sup Forums's comments. Also, thanks God I am out of it.

Where did you grow up? I was born in the south but not that south

Not dissing on people's beliefs, but why are some people so fucking attached to this stuff that they can't do anything spooky related?

Not everything involving horror, sci-fi or general fantasy was invented by Satan, you know.

Well when you're raised in an environment where all you hear about is the "the holy or the unholy" you tend to see the world in very black and white ways.

I was an ESL (English second language) on Guam, and I studied in a christian school till graduation. Funnily, the school accepted both believers and non-believers because the preachers wanted students to follow "God's footsteps". Still, I am not a christian. However, i have to say. There are so many kind of christians (including students and their parents) in that school. I saw:
>posers (hypocrites who pretend they are christians)
>real idiots (the only idiots)
>pretentious idiots (one who take advantage from others)
>overly zealot (god, gospels, stories every time)
>arrogant jerks (think the christian (baptist to be precise) is THE only way)
>clueless idiots (the people achieve another level in ignorance, in a bad way)
>normal christians (one who are still not sure about their beliefs)
>blind believers (every word and topic will be religion related at the end)
>humble and loving one (the best of all, but incredibly rare)

I'm trying to compile a list of all the spooky waifus Sup Forums has for Halloween, but I'm coming up short. I've got the entire Ghoul School, Marceline and Creepy Susie. Any more that I'm missing (because I KNOW I'm missing some)?

Muffet doesn't count because though she is lovely she isn't technically Sup Forums

I used to think this way because I had an overzealous religion teacher that filled my head with shit. I refused to celebrate Halloween with my parents and sisters one year because of it.

Carrie Krueger from Gumball
Any females from Ruby Gloom

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

I got good news for you then

How about Mavis?

well, I already left and moved to west coast.

Well that's perfect then

He sounds like one of the guys you're talking about

pretty much and I don't want to remember it. Have to go, that was a nice chat.

Alright see ya then

Didn't we decide a couple threads ago that Elvira technically counted as Sup Forums since she had a comic series of her own?

It's Herny, man.

Nope

One of his loyalists though

he means it's "Herny" not "Henry"

I've always been reading it Henry and you're telling me it's herny

Yeah i know, it confused me too

I feel like a fucking idiot

This is embarrassing

Lydia, Gruftine, Batoria, Ravina, Wednesday Addams, the girls from Ruby Gloom, Fangora, Mavis, some of the Monster High girls, Vampirella, and Scary Godmother.

Not spooky but still Herny.

>tfw all the Herny art you saved is too lewd for Sup Forums

If your still here op

Is it no internet for a year or heavily restricted internet access

Heavily regulated

>keyhole sweaters

Why has this taken off recently? I fucking love them, don't get me wrong, but I'm seeing so goddamn much of it that I have to wonder if there was some anime or something that popularized it.

>Religious
>SJW
I thought part of the liberal basis was a respectful separation of religion and moral judgment.

>One google search later
I think it was spawned when a cosplayer found it and put it online.

Have you herd of the term limousine liberal?

*heard

It's kind of like that but with religion

I'm just here for the qt monsters.

Summer's technically not over yet...

(Supporting this thread)

>bumping a dead thread with no purpose
Fuck you

That was the point of the post

Why the fuck would you willingly associate yourself with such human tumors?

I'm going there to get to a higher position in life

>becoming sucessful, but at the cost of halloween
if i were in your situation, i'd consider getting into a higher position with a noose instead

I'm sure you have a decent reason for doing this, OP, but Christ, a year?

What are you doing, becoming a monk?

If you value happiness over material wealth that's alright by me.

Perusing education

In mountaineering? Theology?

funnily enough, super important christian stuff has happened on/near halloween. If I am correct, Martin Luther essentially started the Protestant Reformation on the 31st of October.

Another note: I live quite far south, and of course live among many christians. Thankfully, they just treat halloween as a fun day to get candy. Many churches around here put up a bunch of halloween games and festivities for everyone, costumed with kid-friendly spooking.

Hell, the fantasy genre itself was pioneered by a hardcore christian.

>Dracula's Daughters: Draculaura, Fangora, Lilith, Mavis, Natasha Fatale, & Sibella
>from Danny Phantom; Penelope Spectra, Desiree, Kitty, Sam (who's at least tolerable when possessed by that plant ghost).. uhm, and that singer ghost, Amber something
>Grim Adventures: Velma Green (The Spider-Queen), Eris (also; "Naughty" and "Nice" Eris respectively), Atrocia, Malaria, Mandy, & Major Dr. Ghastly
>Elvira (has some comics, one or two animated shorts, and allegedly has a cartoon series currently in the works so she totally counts)
>The Hex Girls
>Kylie Griffin
>Lydia Deetz
>Mina Monroe (Bunnicula)
>Morticia & Wednesday Addams
>Ruby (Scary Godmother)
>Vampirella
>Sabrina the Teenage Witch
>Wendy the Good Little Witch
>Carrigan Crittenden (the antagonist from the Casper movie who became a mature CGI ghost villainess)
>those skeleton twins from "The Book of Life"
>There's some loli waifus in "School for Vampires", but I haven't seen it myself nor paid attention enough to remember their namesj
>same with Monster High, never really looked much into that

Sorry for the few that really push the "Halloween" specification, just trying to list off as many that are Sup Forums related as I can think up.

I WANT TO INSEMINATE EVERYTHING THAT HERNY DRAWS

You talking about C.S Lewis, or Tolkien?

Dont we all

ITT: OP makes up complete bullshit for a blantant Herny bait thread. This thread should be killed as soon as possible.

If I'm not mistaken the Gallic Irish were the inventors of it. By sacrificing animals and sometimes people to rid off bad spirits

I prefer cuddling.

It's off-topic, too. It's just a "I want a drawing by this one artist, but I don't want to pay" thread.

Let's discuss stuff, then.

What's everyone's plan for Halloween?

How about we discuss that in October?

youtu.be/97du1N7Znb0

Did you not read the title

OCTOBER-LONG HALLOWEEN CELEBRATIONS

I'm gonna spook like there's no tomorrow! I'm already in the process of downloading horror movies, horror anime, Courage the Cowardly Dog and a bunch of GOOD horror games! I'm gonna actually get off my ass and find some decent haunted houses/spooky attractions (not to mention visit the local graveyards at night!), and I'm gonna carve pumpkins and use the innards to make delicious pumpkin soup and spiced pumpkin bars! At the very beginning of October I'm going camping with some friends, so you better believe I'm gonna ghost story it up! And of course, I'm finally going to run a spooky one-shot Pathfinder campaign with my buddies (I would do Call of Cthulhu but Pathfinder is all they know and I want to streamline the spook process)!

Not my problem. Did he miss the other three fucking threads that happened in the span of a few weeks?

That's supprisingly positive for this website

This is stupid, user. We all know what this thread is for, and what the previous 3 or 4 threads have been for.

Sounds like fun, user. Hope you have a good time.

That's some dressguy teir bullshit.
Speaking of

Maybe he has something called a life something you don't have

More life than a person who makes threads for the sole purpose of attempting to get free drawings.

Alright then. What is your purpose why do you get out of the bed

I knew you were chicken shit

Can't even look himself in the mirror for a second without running away

Is that your response? Your so pathetic that I kinda just give up so go ahead

You're

>marathon all the Dracula movies I can access, watch them throughout every weekend in October (in order of when they were released)
>record and watch all the best horror films I can find on TV in my spare time, like always (based TMC always has some good ones in October)
>haunted hayrides with friends/family, consume pumpkin-flavored anythings, horde candy
>possibly spend the day in Salem, MA at some point near Halloween day since it's in driving distance
That's probably not going to be everything, that's just what I've got planned so far.

You're That dedicated to Halloween that you'd go to Salem, MA wow that's actually kinda nice

He's not wrong. You're sperging out big time.

This is clearly dressguy shitposting. If you have a shred of self respect, then you'll leave this thread altogether.

Sup Forums spooky threads.