Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump plans to present an immigration plan in Colorado Thursday that will...

>Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump plans to present an immigration plan in Colorado Thursday that will include finding a way to legalize millions of undocumented immigrants, according to three people who attended a meeting between the candidate and Hispanic leaders on Saturday at Trump Tower in New York.

>"I really liked that Trump acknowledged that there is a big problem with the 11 million [undocumented] people who are here, and that deporting them is neither possible nor humane,” said Jacob Monty, a Texas immigration lawyer who attended the meeting.

I'm not really a trump supporter so, how would you feel if he actually went and decided to grant amnesty to most or some illegals?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2013/03/cpac-2013-donald-trump-immigration-reform-is-a-suicide-mission-for-gop/
gallup.com/poll/193817/republicans-favor-path-citizenship-wall.aspx
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/august_2015/voters_want_to_build_a_wall_deport_felon_illegal_immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=Usb0iE5WiZI
univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-now-says-he-plans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/767347265648361472
youtube.com/watch?v=wRSg44gm2Xg
sharylattkisson.com/trump-performs-better-among-independents-reuterslpsos-poll/
theamericanmirror.com/rich-hillary-flies-20-miles-private-jet-marthas-vineyard-nantucket/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/hiding-hillary-day-259-whereshillary-trends-1-worldwide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come in guys, we'll help you all! Everyone will get a green card, just fill those documents, ah, don't mind those questions, we just need a fell details so we can know you guys better, where you live, family, where are you working and etc.

This is brilliant!

>how would you feel if he actually went and decided to grant amnesty to most or some illegals?

In the mood for a coup

CUT MY WALL INTO PIECES
GRANT THEM AMMENSTY

IMMIGRATION
TAX PAYER BURDEN
DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I LOSE MY JOB YO INDIANS

>Trump swinging moderate
>gonna register them so they can keep picking our berries
>still throw out the criminals
Seriously, half of Sup Forums was saying he's gonna hit moderate come fall to get the undecided voters. We knew this was gonna happen, we just want a fucking wall

The Cuckening

>deporting them is neither possible nor humane
Maybe putting them all together in one place is. They will be surrounded by peers and friends with the same actual upbringing

Maybe we can put a fence around the place so other illegals know when they have arrived.

Maybe we can put bunk beds in there so people do t have to walk very far and always have company when sleeping as to prevent nightmares.

Maybe we can give them cool outfits to let others know that "hey I'm also an illegal and a friend!"

How would we call this place? Diversicamp?

I doubt he will give them the right to vote.

>“The fact is 11 million people will be voting Democratic. You can be out front. You can be the spearhead. You can do whatever you want to do, but everyone of those 11 million people will be voting Democratic,” he said. “It is just the way it works.”
>“You have to be very, very careful, because you could say that to a certain extent the odds aren’t looking so great for Republicans, that you are on a suicide mission,” he said. “You are just not going to get those votes.”
amren.com/news/2013/03/cpac-2013-donald-trump-immigration-reform-is-a-suicide-mission-for-gop/

Now watch as Sup Forumstards contort their minds in a spectacular gymnastics display

>half of Sup Forums was going to say he was going to swing moderate

Yeah. The half that weren't retarded Trumplets and realized he was going to do a 180 and become PC and never go through with his "get them all out" plan. It's impractical, politically and economically.

>illegals with no ID can just walk into to vote
Is the US system really that bad

y

>all the dipshits here who thought he wouldn't pull a reagan

on the bright side this will be the killing blow for most unions (remember that reagan did the amnesty in order to break the newly formed UFW back home in California)

It isn't, not even in California (which does issue IDs to illegals, but they're special licenses formatted vertically and say "non documented resident" on them with their undocumented alien registration code).

How it happens is that if you stay in the US for ten years (and pay income taxes for all ten) you can apply for permanent residency if you have no criminal record. Once that happens, it only takes another five to ten years to obtain citizenship. It's not an easy thing but enough spics do it where it's a problem.

Everyone knew this was Trump's plan all along. That's why we call it 4D Chess. Get the Stormfags to help him win the nomination, then go full blown moderate. Stormfags are a very small percentage of the Republican party, who cares if they won't vote for Trump just because he's introducing some common sense immigration legislation.

Hillary is the puppet on the left and Trump is the puppet on the right.
If you ever believed in Trump you are not red pilled.

Pretty sure he was going to vet the good ones and take out the rest, this is not news, fuck off.

Hahahahahaha
>tfw you realize the 60% meme is going to get worse under any candidate

Wow, donald is backpedaling faster than his minions can keep up with. What happened to kicking out all the illegals, cletus? Do your interests change according to what drumpf says?

>America is going to become Brazil 2.0 iny our lifetime

Real talk
If trump grants amnesty -
Is he destroying the Republican party 8years ahead of schedule ?
Or is he transforming the Republican party into minorities party?

I really can't belive he would do this

Maximum dingus

>Being amused by this
Dude we're all next idiot

If you are against immigration, you are anti-Trump.

"We want them to come in, but we want them to come in LEGALLY."

Obviously, what did you think, he was really going to deport 11 million people? That's not even possible logistically, plus it would collapse the economy and lead to mass starvation since most agricultural workers are illegal immigrants.

By providing amnesty to the ones that came here ILLEGALLY?

Mexico

Thanks for Adjusting my Records.

What does humane even mean in that context?
Ask them nicely and expect them to comply willingly?

if you idiots EVER thought he was gonna form a gestapo-esque task force to round up people by gunpoint and forcefully deport them than you played yourself you brain dead, drooling retards.

>By providing amnesty to the ones that came here ILLEGALLY?
Amnesty?

>presidential nominee Donald Trump plans to present an immigration plan in Colorado Thursday that will include finding a way to legalize millions of undocumented immigrants, according to three people who attended a meeting between the candidate and Hispanic leaders on Saturday at Trump Tower in New York.
Where is amnesty mentioned?

Trump will create a new status: illigal status. It's like putting the doom spell from FF on someone with the timer counting down

The illegals will want to move on their own accord

>pay income taxes
>no criminal record
What the fuck are you bitching about?

Read the topic of the thread. OP asked hypothetically if Sup Forums would support Trump IF his plan was something resembling amnesty.

We won't know the details until he makes them public but according to people at the meeting; the new status would make it so that the illegals won't have to worry about being deported.

>loads gun

This shouldn't be a surprise. He supported touchback amnesty from the beginning, which Cruz pointed out. In fact, in 2013 he tweeted he wanted amnesty + border wall. It's practically impossible to deport all of them.

He could have won this but holy shit he is such a massive retard

All he is doing is alienating his voterbase

Right? That's all most of us really want. Don't be a criminal piece of shit and pay your price of fucking admission. It's not that goddamn hard.

Who knows, without ZOG central breathing down our necks maybe we have a chance of fixing things.

IF we're to go, I'd prefer the jews' best golem to go first.

>Implying the wall and deportation are the only things Trump has going for him.
Sad. Trump is a much greater man than that. Under his administration someone who works hard will earn more and slackers will get fired (and not paid15$/H because muhminimum)

You mean the people who are going to vote for him no matter what? Explaining his actual position is maybe retarded because most of his supporters actually believe that he is going to deport all 11 million illegal immigrants, but he really does need more independents, women, minorities to win.

>savior of the white race

>its impractical

Are you denying the holocaust?

Wow. Donald could go and out himself as a cuckservative and you'd still suck his cheetodick wouldn't you?

t. a former Cruzmissile

Obama deported 2.5 million, how come people think deporting 11 million is impossible? Just do it gradually, as long as more aren't coming in. And many will self-deport as long as there is a SERIOUS crackdown on traitor-businesses that hire illegals.

his poll numbers will go to 20% or less

It's possible but it's not humane

Trump wants to be humane apparently

I'm a liberal and I like the liberal trump. 4D checkmate the chessboard of my heart will you

I'm a Hispanic trump supporter...and i like the idea. i feel it would help a lot of butt hurt Hispanics change their mind on him. the thing is i know a lot of situations where a legal migrant family had a kid in Mexico for some stupid reason and the kid is not counted as an American citizen so there's this huge group of people that live on the edge of this legal status...i think that's the reason most Hispanics wouldn't vote trump they don't want these people taken away from their families when they and their families have lived in the USA their whole lives.

i also don't get why the wall is the biggest deal to other trump supporters, I'm all for it if Mexico pays but, i feel there's way bigger issues.

>implying

He needs to reach outside his base to win. Either you get a wall, or you get nothing at all with Hillary, no border security or deportations of illegals with a criminal record whatsoever.

gallup.com/poll/193817/republicans-favor-path-citizenship-wall.aspx

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/august_2015/voters_want_to_build_a_wall_deport_felon_illegal_immigrants

Trump was never a republican idk why everyone is BTFO

>Trump was never a republican

He was more or less a conservative-leaning independent since 2000, but this meme really has to end.

youtube.com/watch?v=Usb0iE5WiZI

He would have done better to avoid this issue altogether. A great many Republicans who feel culture matters to this country do not want to add 12 million more voters who've clearly shown a disposition to lean left.

Besides, our economy has enough challenges. I could live with a board so a very few people can stay as legal non-citizens because of unique circumstances, but the vast majority (greater than 3/4 need to be going back).

I'll still vote Trump because she's abysmal, but I'm not doing much more than that if he flops at this point. And if you read any of his supporters on Twitter, you'll see a lot of people are in this same boat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA

FUCKING Sup ForumsTURDS GET FUCKED!

>MUH GOD EMBEROR

HES A FUCKING HACK AND A SELL OUT AND YOU STILL BOUGHT IT !! LMAO!

t. a fucking leaf

Not gonna happen m8

Dubs of truth!
>me too user

He's retarded either way.

He didn't. He changed what it means to deport somebody to inflate the number and appear to be sensible, yet lenient, on immigration.

I don't mind immigration as long as they get rid of the criminal's and keep the ones they can not vet out. The US was built with immigrants from all over the world, and is part of what makes this such a special place. I see nothing wrong with what he is doing. Also build wall.

First my guns and now spics this ride never ends.

The law abiding illegals who pay for breaking the law stay while the bad illegals are kicked out. And there is still a wall. I see nothing wrong here, it was the most realistic thing to do from the beginning.

saved the map for this occasion

You mean roughly 2/3 of the US are retarded?

>The law abiding illegals

If they were law abiding they wouldn't be illegals.

Source? I can't imagine he'd do this. If he does then wtf

>legalizing undocumented immigrants

Yeah, we did that. Once. I don't think we'll ever do it again.

>The US was built with immigrants from all over Europe
Fixed, jew shill.

We told you dumb niggers that he wasn't conservative and that he's going to backtrack on everything that he promised.I know you really want to believe in him but at some point reality and reason has to take over.

Besides being illegal, of course.

Wrong. Dutch are the most common immigrants.

Also true.

sure legalise them
then they will have to pay taxes and cant hide in sanctuary cities

so you want docile and hardworking slaves until you give them a chance for amnesty, but you dislike the violent ones.

fuck off we're full.

If you support that kind of thing, you essentially support open borders.

>a gestapo-esque task force
Remove all welfare (including medical and municipal services) and classify hiring illegals as tax evasion and they'll self-deport.

day one trumpeter here

I am totally down for amnesty of the people already in here

Deportation is pr nightmare

Understand the importance of getting SOMETHING done with irrigation. If you meet the opposite side halfway, the deal is much more likely to be sealed. If you ask for too much, you might not get anything at all

>We can't possibly deport 11 million illegals!
The Germans killed 6 million Jews in gas chambers, right? Right? (Remember, if you don't believe that you're an antisemitic Holocaust denier!) But the Germans also killed gays, Jehovah's witnesses, and "everyone who didn't have blond hair and blue eyes," right? (Remember, if you don't believe that you're a bigoted Holocaust denier!) I think that, clearly, according to the "preponderance of evidence," "(((all))) scholars, historians, and scientists" would be forced to agree that the Germans were able to successfully find and deport 11 million people at least. And we don't hear about people dying "on the way;" on the contrary, we only hear of the gruesome ways people were butchered in the camps. And this was using cattle cars from almost a century ago.

Joking aside. I think there is some importance in considering the "Holocaust." The Germans were well and able to find and transport large numbers of Jews, perhaps not in the most humane way, but I doubt anyone is going to come to me with evidence showing that a huge number of people died en route to the camps.

The same can and must be done with our illegals. Every illegal immigrant is a criminal. I say again, every illegal immigrant is a criminal. What message does it send if we don't deport every last one? "Our laws and national sovereignty only bear fruit until you break the law with such force that we'll just be forced to tolerate your lawlessness." No. Our sovereignty is at stake. These are 11 million lawbreakers and justice and common sense demand their deportation. Not amnesty, not incarceration, deportation. There are perfectly legal immigrants on lists waiting to come here, there are blacks in the cities these companies could be farming for labor, and instead our companies are hiring these criminals and giving them a place.

No way. Deport them all. This is the "fair and reasonable" action. Anything else is submission to criminals and loss of sovereignty.

>day one trumpeter here

Me too. You know I'm okay with half a wall. So long as SOMETHING gets done it's just as good as the whole thing.

For fucks sake, I'll keep saying this until it gets replies.

Build wall, secure border, reform legal immigration.

Do these three things and amnesty is preferable to an all out war for deportation. Amnesty didn't work with Reagan because it just created a larger incentive to hop the border. But with secure borders (and hopefully a stricter policy on anchor babies). Amnesty is a peaceful solution.

I know that y'all would prefer to just kill 'em all, but we live in the real world, unfortunately, and deporting 11 million is nigh impossible.

How is it impossible? Do you know how many troops we have stationed overseas, how much money and management it takes in order to transport them there, to home, to keep them clothed, fed, etc?

Why don't we simply send all of those troops back home, get rid of the standing army, and use all of those resources and funds to properly locate the illegals and humanely transport them to the border?

I'm tired of hearing this "it can't be done" argument. It CAN be done. Furthermore, it must be.

>nigh impossible = impossible

Of course it's possible, while we're at it why don't we gas all the kikes.

Do you have any idea how the public would crucify any President that would support a second "trail of tears?" Don't get me wrong, I'm all on board with sending their asses back, fuck la raza. But amnesty gives us a moral high-ground that can't be overlooked.

It's best to give amnesty now than to wait until they become the majority and it's too late. The important thing is that we need to SECURE THE BORDERS FIRST.

If Trump actually turns pro-amnesty, he's either a Hillary plant or retarded.
He gets the support he does because so many people are fed up with the liberal BS, so if he starts going in that direction, he'll lose a giant amount of support.

Campaigning for amnesty for illegals is nothing but treason. It does nothing but destroy the basis of the state, the idea that a state has the sovereignty over his territory.

If Trump starts going pro-amnesty, it will put pressure on Europe to also keep their illegal immigrants aka "refugees".
Fuck that shit. If this is real, I'm going east, to Hungary or Poland or somewhere.

Better solution:
Fuck citizenship by place of birth, implement citizenship by blood, like any other sane place on earth.

Damn Russia
Want an AK with that?

There's a difference between what you pretend to do and what you actually want to do, you sly CTR shill.

This was debunked pic related is Trump campaign press release. It was a buzzfeed hatchet job.

Wrong pic lol

THIS WAS A PLANTED UNIVISON STORY YOU IDIOTS

NO SOURCES

univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-now-says-he-plans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAINS

THEY ARE TRYING TO HURT HIS BASE

OP IS CTR

The CTR Shills

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/767347265648361472

TRUMP I'm glad I make the powerful uncomfortable - means that I'm fighting for real change.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRSg44gm2Xg

Trump performs better among independents–Reuters/lpsos poll

sharylattkisson.com/trump-performs-better-among-independents-reuterslpsos-poll/

Hillary flies 20 miles in private jet from Martha’s Vineyard to Nantucket

theamericanmirror.com/rich-hillary-flies-20-miles-private-jet-marthas-vineyard-nantucket/

Hiding Hillary Day 259: #WheresHillary Trends #1 Worldwide

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/20/hiding-hillary-day-259-whereshillary-trends-1-worldwide/

This

trump is making a huge mistake. he's buying the "you need the moderate vote" lie and is gonna lose a lot of his support from nationalistic Americans.

I like how you don't post the source.

Because the source is Buzzfeed and Trump already told them to go clickbait somewhere else

If he does this, he loses my vote.

If he does this, he can kiss my vote goodbye

NEW UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS WILL JUST UNDERCUT OLDER UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS PAY, THE SAME WAY THEY UNDERCUT LOCAL POPULATIONS

YOU CAN STILL BUILD THE WALL IF YOU APPEAL TO THE POCKET BOOKS OF THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ALREADY WORKING HERE