So what is this thing? What type of gem is it?

It's called a mountain and it's a really big rock.

It's all of the Crystal Gems fused. It has two faces like Alexandrite, extra arms, and Rose's hair. Also if you looks at the gem placement on it it all fits.

When will we see her in action?

>yfw it's revealed the temple statue was carved before Amethyst joined the team
>yfw the stone on its chest represents Biggs Jasper

>temple statue
isn't it a spaceship?

Is Bismuth not included in this?

No, that makes no sense. It's clearly shaped like a fusion of different Gems, one of which is Rose Quartz. How could Homeworld build a spaceship like that? It would be like a Muslim spaceship built in the shape of two gay men fucking.
The temple interior might have been originally built for some other purpose, but the statue is just a statue.

Who said the CGs couldn't cobble together their own spaceship?

Not sure I buy the temple being one, but Pearl does have the skill to pull it off. That space plane only failed because she was working with human junk.

Then your only thread of evidence (one spaceship being shaped like a body part) is void and literally anything could be a spaceship built by the Crystal Gems because no one said it wasn't.
Can you PROVE the Big Donut ISN'T a spaceship? That means it is one!!

Bismuth got poofed before the end of the war, and they met Amethyst and arrived in Beach City well after.

Its not just the body part thing. The temple heart looks very similar to the handship's reactor, and it has spatial warping like the Ruby's ship. That still isn't much and could just as easily be generic gem tech that gets used in everything. Like I said I'm not completely sold on the idea, but it really wouldn't be that surprising if it did turn out to be spaceworthy.

I do agree that the statue itself probably isn't part of it though, since they don't seem to care about it falling apart.

It's a super fusion, if you watch the pilot you can see the gem colors.

its more of a hill or giant boulder, really

This. It was blatantly obvious from the moment we saw Alexandrite, if not earlier.

>its more of a hill

If it was a game then it would be the biggest?

It's at least a cliff.

yeah cause the other side is really grassy, i'm guessing they dug it out like that to build the temple

I hope Temple Fusion has a unique combined weapon.

Alexandrite just using the other fusion's weapons was a bit disappointing.

It's a sword, you can see it in Bubble Buddies and Ocean Gem.
Amethyst makes the hilt, Pearl makes the blade, Garnet makes the cross guard, and Rose holds them all together.

But gem's personal weapons don't exist (Opal's bow doesn't bow disappear when she does etc)

So the big sword has to a forged weapon. Like what Bismuth would make. But in a really big forge.

What are you talking about? It's a statue. It's a representation of the fusion's combined weapon. The statue sword doesn't cease to exist when the Gems aren't fused.

>the fusion's combined weapon

What exactly are you trying to say? All but two of the fusions (and maybe Garnet) do have combined weapons.

What if it's like a three way fusion of Garnet, Pearl, and Rose? Kinda like how they might put Alexandrite's face on something if they made a new bitchin ass base today.

weeaaaaaay

Gay.

If Pearl and Peridot were to fuse, where would their forehead gems get placed?

That sword is still too big for that statue to hold.

Side by side.

Two heads.

It may have two faces like Alexandrite or the Temple

Series finale

why isn't bismuth a part of it?

Isn't Bismuth's forge in Beach City though? It's hard to really gauge but it seemed like it was nearby.

Nah.Considering they used a warp pad to get there, it could easily be on the other side of the world.

They did? Well, ignore me then, I forgot about the warp pad.

They probably built it after the war or near the end, long after Bismuth was gone.

I don't imagine they kept flashy bases like that during the war because it would be a giant blinking "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP" sign for orbiting homeworld ships.

No, the forge was in a volcano.

> that filename
Wut?

I think it has to at least be Rose, Amethyst and Garnet. I would assume pearl as well but we can't see the top of the upper head.

The most obvious is the fact that there's a gem where Amethysts gem is. We know at least one hand has a warp pad where that looks a lot like one of Garnets gems, and I'd wager another hand was the same. Rose's gem would be were the door to the temple is.

I think its safe to say that its what a fusion of what all 5 of the last CG's look like.

>Garnets gems

>Its not just