Sup Forums is dead or dying, people pushing agendas have infiltrated and shilled to no return...

Sup Forums is dead or dying, people pushing agendas have infiltrated and shilled to no return. Many threads targeting and attacking the white race are being taken seriously. Even if sometimes we make some feminist or liberal chimp out it won't make up. Threads that don't match what (((they))) like are being censored and shut down. And all you people are doing is shit posting on a containment board, if you truly cared you would be doing something about it. Seeing what's going on around me and what's happening to the white race makes me honestly miserable. Anyway we have to keep fighting. Pic not related just a filler

/nsg/ will save us.

Sup Forums is fine, just stop being such a fucking baby and weather the storm.

if you drink bleach what does it feel like as you die? how many cups do i need?

>35d chess

Too bad I'm in the 56th dimension right now.

If it's high % bleach, basically cooks your internal organs, you'll be screaming but your vocal chords will begin to fry and burn, coughing up lots of blood, etc.

It's up there with drowning, you go into shock fairly quickly though.

While you may be able to others won't, and you will have a clear view to the rise of degeneracy and the fall of true free speech

oh dear

maybe ill try dnp instead

you know, if you take a bunch of citrus fruits like lemon or oranges, you can pour them into the bleach and it will neutralize any chlorine

then you can actually drink the bleach
it becomes lemon water

>muh free speech

shut up nigger, most of the librals that post here don't want to infringe on your precious kike speech

>And all you people are doing is shit posting on a containment board, if you truly cared you would be doing something about it.
What are you doing about it?
Just sage shill threads and say "thank you for correcting the record", "$0.03 has been deposited into your account" or something along those lines. Eventually shills will either get bored and give up, or get redpilled and stick around.
Newfags will just see these people aren't going to be taken seriously here.

I could try that and not worry if you're lying or not

dont

No just chill

OK if it makes it any better the more gullible ones are getting conditioned same as in the shithole Sup Forums , multiple tranny threads have actually tried led some people into going to see tranny whores

>spain
go suck a king cock

>true free speech is only when I can say what I want in my safe space

When did Sup Forums turn into such cringey vaginas?

If you look most of those threads get upwards 100 replies instead of being saved and ignored it's like they want to take the bait or something

hello newfriend. is often like that when important things are happening. shills flood us to demoralize us. Just ignore shit threads and dont reply to shills. Also dont lose hope, otherwise they win.
Only time pol was actually dying was when luggage lad was in charge and now he isnt and we may shitpost in peace

The so called alt-right are to blame.

Their anti-racism, gayness and over all pro jewish attitude ruined this board.

Just wait till November 8 is over. It should stop by now.

Sup Forums will not be dead until the memes stop being funny

anyone else miss homemade rock candy user?

he's probably shitposting from a v& in the sky

You have done more harm by posting this thread than any CTR shill has in the entirety of the last two weeks--not because you have eroded my morale, but because you yourself have submitted to them like the weakling that you are.

Defeatism is the poison that kills movements, you coward.

You can say shit elsewhere couple just be met with more hostility but that's life. Anyway I'm not an alt right fag so I don't have to worry about being called racist

inevitable on every Sup Forums board at some point
>__ is dying, __ used to be good before __

That's his goal.

Yup just leave and disperse to other sites. Lose your collective influence and fade into obscurity while they correct the record. Don't fight just accept it.

Sup Forums will be fine. The genuine users aren't going anywhere because they have nowhere else to go, the shills will go away after the election regardless of the result, and the trolling dipshits will lose interest after the election.

It's just noticeably worse due to increased traffic, made worse by the fact that the additional traffic is people going out of their way to derail the discussion. Just give it until after the election, it will be like it used to.

Well the point of this thread was to send a message to stay strong and resist but when I typed it out I guess I turned into mangina anyway always remember to ignore or sage shill posts they do not care about your arguments they care about your anger

It seems to me like you just can't handle any dissenting opinion and are only looking for a safe space.

Why not try cripplechan? They pretty much ban anyone that doesn't agree with the board's agenda over there. If on the other hand you decide to act like a grown up, then here's some advice, learn to hide the threads that upset you and learn to report off topic shit. Or better yet, why not go into those "anti white" threads and try to prove them wrong with facts and logic? Or are you too chicken shit/lazy to do so?

Sup Forums will never be the echo chamber that you're looking for, deal with it.

I'm saying we can revive or stop it from dying sorry if I sounded like a faggot

>noooo, basement dwelling 1488'ers will stay hidden where they can't scare people into voting for Shillary
Chalk that up as a win, desu senpai

Flags have made Sup Forums incapable of spotting the bait/shills.
Before them most obviously retarded post were disregarded as JIDF, nowadays all you need is a German/Swedish flag and your
>There is literally nothing wrong with all asylum seekers being male
post will get you 20 replies at least.

Your sick of my agenda? I'm sick of your agenda. Fuck off to Reddit, all Sup Forums does is whine and cry about shit that doesn't matter. This site used to only care about lulz 10 years ago.

theres already a ton of alternatives we frequent. this site in particular has gotten especially bad as of the last month or so with all the DNC devastation. check back occasionally, but dont spend much time in the bait threads. its psych warfare

I'm sick of all agendas I did not specify any at all just like you I want a pol full of bants

I don't want a fucking Sup Forums.
Sup Forums, /soc/, /news/, /s4s/, /lgbt/ all need to go.

I agree with all but pol after all it could be restored to glorious bants no longer a containment board for alt right white supremicists but where you go to have a laugh

I support restrictions on free speech provided they come in the form of lulzy wordfilters.

>learn to hide the threads that upset you and learn to report off topic shit

/k/ has been shitted up and fucked with since the first Republican debate and it's still getting shitted up and fucked with. Reporting and hiding doesn't change anything about the traffic Sup Forums gets.

Hey what I was trying to say is that it's so easy to combat this yet we don't all you need to do is sage threads like "Sup Forums btfo" and all that shit

>AHAHAHA SAFE SPACE UR A PUSSY JUST LIKE ME HAHAHA
Come say that faggot shit to my face. Or do YOU need a safe space?

GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS MOTHERFUCKER. I WILL FUCK YOU UP.

Now this is the bants I'm talking about. I grade it B could do better but I'll see how it develops

Go back to Sup Forums, faggot.

Or I could try and change pol to what it was but I'm sure everything will go away after elections

I've changed my mind no matter who wins there will be constant shitposting for at least 3 months

808'S MY AREA CODE, LET'S SEE IF YOU ON ISLAND, PUSSY BOY

You need to go. Off the face of the earth, you whining faggot. Lick the smegma off of my glands, you fucking gigolo.

Rage! Rage against the dying of the (path of) Light!

I agree with you. I will never stop being a WN though. There's always cripplechan though. I hear they are more serious there.

This along with /r9k/ and animefags.

You need filters to remove animefags and shillposts.

The question now is how can we combat it? Saging doesn't deter them they come back for more.

SAGE
Real Sup Forums give a fuck about shills.
>No happenings. Its August. Except last weeks craziness (leaks).
>Everything is stewing for post Labour Day extravaganza.

How can someone be so dumbed down they only come to pol for the happening threads literally why? And happenings have not done what we wanted them to do. They only get more trends of #notallmuslims they are rejecting the fact that Islam is not so peaceful and why sage when this thread is dead anyway. And leafy I just won cos you attacked me

>EspaƱa
>Blanco

I'm a Brit abroad mate and I didn't want to do this but
>60 fucking percent
Not saying England isn't a paki chav shithole

yeah we still under subtile invasion from tumbler/reddit and Sup Forums becam Sup Forums by now.
-avoid posting in shillthreads
-report that racemixingthreads
-dont argue over obvious shitposts
-post as many raciststuff, sexiststuff and whitepride as possible

Thank you someone gets it. I don't know if people are purposefully being triggered or just actually want those shitty threads to be bumped. Also yes we need to fight back

there are 28 filtered threads on my catalog