Game of Thrones

Why do millennials enjoy scenes of dothraki horde invasion + white men's death so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-LkFN54_Wxc
youtube.com/watch?v=MBMSn0OyNDI
youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do millennials film themselves watching a tv show?

Because they support Dany, ergo they're completely retarded.

since they learn nerds like you will watch it and they get google bucks for it.

So that other millennials will make 5 threads an hour about it on a Trinidadian meme sharing website.

I didn't watch it

I genuinely fucking despise these people. There's a number of things I disagree with and dislike- but I just get a giant ball of fucking hate in my stomach for these cunts

>Horde of brown savages leaded by women invading western civilization
>This is somehow cheered by the stereotipized millenial
You can't hate Sup Forums all what you want but come on

Nice Freudian slip, Sup Forums

trump voter, eh? lol

At this point the show is basically the Roman Empire versus invading muslim hordes and northern pagans (vikings)

Lannisters are the good guys! Hail Caeser, errr, I mean hail Cersei!

Actually watch the full video bro. They were cheering for Bronn and Jamie against the Dothraki horde. Even when Bronn and Jamie fought against Kelly C they reacted more in shock than horror.

>people having fun watching a tv show with friend
>"I FUCKING HATE THESE PEOPLE"

>Horde of brown savages leaded by women invading western civilization

Remember anons, drink and post responsibly!

They fetishistic fantasize it being done unto themselves. They are cucks

youtu.be/-LkFN54_Wxc

/po/tards are seriously making me hate western civilization.

I think I'm going to vote for the most far left party come next election.

Hello Jamal
>Angela Merkel.avi

Dany has to win, fall in love, get married, and become a powerful woman.

If a man wins, then it's no different than any other show out there. Dany has been the underdog since the beginning. She has made it this far. Making her lose would be the same as saying work hard never pays off. Is she crazy? Sure you can say that, but then tell me which character or real person doesn't have flaws? Does she need Tyrion or Jon to rule? Of course, I wanna believe no one says otherwise. The most intelligent people know they can't do everything alone. Dany doesn't realizes that right now, but that's what the next episodes are supposed to change. She keeps growing but she has made it this far. She has to win.

>unaware of the world outside of tv and movies
Oh, to be 12 again.

We know you would've done so anyway, roach.

Those seem comfy, are you using them in the next BLM riot?

I'd unironically rather have women and brown people in my country than Sup Forumstards.

It's elizabethan england vs Spain plus Mongols plus saracens
That's why their Armada got Draked by Euron

Ok, trash your computer, and spend the rest of your savings to fly to a non-western country and never come back.

Oh wait you won't. Your existence in the west is an admission of western, white supremacy

Believe it or not my friend wore these with a tuxedo to his brother's wedding. Is autismcore the future?

>Dany has been the underdog since the beginning.

REACTION FROM THE NORMIES

What country are you?

guess

Its the only way millennials can feel any type of emotion

>making it about tiresome identity politics when it isn't

Give it a rest, you're just as bad as the SJWs

Which Sup Forumstards contributed nothing towards yet they act as if THEY created civilization.

Bitch all you do is post on an anime forum all long. Get off your high horse.

Nah I voted for Brexit. I'm pretty middle of the road when it comes to politics and can vote either way depending on the issue.

They just like severed heads really

UK

yeah, these people are crazy chaim

welcome 2 4chinz

Lmao get lost you nerd

>I voted for Brexit
you're every bit as bad as those pol nazis, fuck right off then

Cry more, salty bitch

Doesn't the fact that you have to refer back to the same screenshots thousands upon thousands of times to make your "points" prove how wrong you are? In this case, you're literally referring to a joke that was made, you sperg trash.

I despise obese liberals.

I feel as if they have never nor will ever work for a damn thing in their entire life.

How does voting for Brexit make me a nazi?

Thank christ whites will be gone in the next 50 years or so. White people are cancer

jazz is fucking gay tbqh

People like you severely bring down this board.

That's no surprise sadly

That's pretty damn spot on. It started based on the Wars of the Roses though.

t. buttblasted londanistani 17 year old

GUYS THE NORMIES JUST POSTED THEIR REACTION KINO

explains much

why do jews lie so much? is it just innate? can you not help it?

nice digits

not a single white dude, lmao

>WAAAAAAHHHH WHY DO NORMAL PROPLE LIKE THIS ENTERTAINMENT SHOW WHY CAN'T THEY ADHERE TO MY ARMCHAIR RACIST SENSIBILITIES WAAAAHH

Sup Forums is more whiney than sjws at this point. Hitler would be ashamed

>Normies
That sure is a lot of shitskins there friendo

>reddit invades Sup Forums
>tries to displace oldfags and calls them Sup Forums to marginalize them
did you get this from david brock or is it your own?

Thanks for your input Ahmed.

BASED

underrated

>Normal
hahahahahahahah
*gasps for breath*
aaahhh hahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaa

>tfw even shitskins are less autistic than a white masterrace like you

Must feel bad desu lmao

Why do you assume that every oldfag is a fucking Sup Forumstard?

Just go back to Sup Forums already. You'll feel much more at home. This isn't your board.

These fags will cheer at anything

They are normal though. You're the abnormal one user. I hate to break it to you...

You know she will die in S8?

Cry more, buttblasted Sup Forumstard

bumpppppp

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc

That's right. They are normal. They browse facebook and instagram and share game of thrones memes without a hint of irony. They make videos and upload them on Youtube. They DONT spend their nights browsing this cancerous shithole. Yup. They are normal compared to you

is top left a girl or a boy

seriously

>Own 3 fucking dragons, one of which was shown to be able to pretty much destroy an army by itself

>underdog

>normal
The normal ones don't do either, and even these freaks would tell you themselves they're not normal because it would ruin their special snowflake identity

Why are Sup Forums spergs so bad at photoshop? You're shit at literally everything you do, including lying, which is your favorite hobby. It's amazing.

only normies watch GoT
what now faggots

Ressonable people enjoy a show that they like.
Deal with it, nerd

>the Dothraki
>a teeming, massive horde of raiders whose entire existence is based around rape, murder, enslaving and stealing
>brings one hundred thousand of them over to Westeros during a food crisis
hmm

Lmao delusional old man get outta here

The average Sup Forumstards lacks critical thinking skills. They're so easily convinced of the most absurd conspiracy theories just by being shown some random infographics that they probably assume that everyone is as dumb and mentally malleable as they are.

why you tell me dis?

So why do you refer to them as "normies" to differentiate them from the likes of yourself?

plus hoplites?

Is dragon fire basically napalm? What is dragon breathe?

These are not normal people. Too gay and hipster.

Like, how is she feeding all these people? She only owns dragon stone now and her retarded ass burned the food Jaime was transporting from Highgarden to KL

I didn't buddy and assuming you're replying to only one poster is a red flag, like Sup Forums isn't your home site

>i'll just continue to call everything i don't like discussed a lie
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
>youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
sad

i wish we could get back to discussing game of thrones, you shill

She isn't - another oh i dunno how to govern moment.

Far more caligula than augustus...is there an augustus tv show?

>underdog
>given dragons, a Dothrakhi war lords hand in marriage, a fucking army, is literally the most privileged girl in the entire show
No

That's what normal twenty somethings look like user.

You probably don't get out of the house much do you?

>tfw the bar burns down with them inside

>more incredibly poor photoshop
>the website doesn't even work

I can't even imagine how much your disgusting whore of a mother drank while you were in her womb

I am 20 something friend. Maybe you live in a multicultural hub, I live in the heartland. The average person is still more normal than that. If you meet people who work and have families and actually make up this country.

I think it is you who doesn't get out and gets your view of what is normal from TV or your liberal college town of upperclass multicultural millennials.

the average human is brown, not white

No, yellow.

You're right, nobody should ever disagree with you or your politics. That would make discussion here so much better.

>tumblrite spotted.

why am i so mad about this? at least now i know im not alone with this feel.

Asian people aren't actually yellow though you stupid shit

are you white?

I like seeing the Dorthraki horde because they're high test and I can relate to their ways they're pretty much the closest thing that represents my group in that show

Similar people, similar doctrines. Besides they're cool asf. Drogo straight raped Dany instead of pussy begging, he broke her like a wild mare. Made her embrace her own femininity, made her see the importance in it

It hasn't left since the 80's, ask /fa/