You fucking pseudo-intellectual stormfags need to learn your place in this world...

You fucking pseudo-intellectual stormfags need to learn your place in this world. If you spouted even 1/5th of what you said on this board to a real black person he would kick your cracker teeth down your throat.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4LvdALlzO7w
youtube.com/watch?v=XupY6l9zlPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I don't believe in non-violence

Yeah just ask the rest of the black community

>if you disagree with me i will assault you

Black people love me IRL desu.

>If you call me a nigger, say nigga whenever you want, attack me physically or verbally.
>somehow this idiot thinks this translates to "if you disagree with me.".

Man you sure do like taking things out of context, stretching them to a presumed hyperbolic destination and then criticizing the result in your echo chamber circle jerk, don't ya?

>i'll beat your ass even if.
okay so, what's the point in doing anything, he'll beat your ass no matter the outcome, no matter if you're actually doing anything.

do anything, get your ass beat, do nothing, get your ass beat.

what a lovely future with these people.

I bet he has white friend type out that. Every time monkey use computer he gets into a fight with it

People usually don't do this shit in real life, it's pure projection

Exactly, because you're white and you need to be taught for once in your fucking life that you aren't the top dog anymore. You're genetically inferior in the one way that's mattered since the dawn of human civilization: your physical capabilities.

whites are notorious for casually referring to blacks as niggers in public

I doubt they even believed in that. It's just the media trying to sugarcoat anything.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_racial_violence_in_the_United_States

If that guy gets shot while attacking someone, his whole community is going to cry racism again.

I have never once seen any white guy call any black man nigger in public. You're false presuming a majority when, in actuality, you're deluded.

The only black people living here are scrawny manlets.

>blacks have children so young that their great grandparents were baby boomers

Why do black people think that any of Trump's rhetoric is anti-black? I've literally never heard him say anything bad about black people, just illegal immigrants and muslims. Fucking retards.

It all boils down to disagreeing, though. The nigger disagrees with being called, "nigger", so it lashes out.
>t. Obama's son

yes and people were killed for denying the earth is flat.
gota love the ability to voice yourself without mentally inferior shitlords interrupting ya

It's survival of the fittest, user. Not survival of the strongest.

nigger

No, I'll just continue to quietly reject your job applications. I'll also quietly call the police to your home 2-3 times a week until you move out of my general area.

It's the american way.

this has to be fake. who the fuck thinks people are going to just start grabbing them out of no where

You haven't the slightest sense of empathy in your body and I would not expect you to comprehend the moral implications of using that word. Because you've been brainwashed by this website and are completely incapable of critical thought outside of what you are force fed by these rampant sociopaths.

>Man you sure do like taking things out of context

and how exactly is thinking trump getting elected will have whites grabbing blacks for any reason?

you are blind to yourself ffs

because the left told them so

Trump's rhetoric is specifically tailored to create violence. It's why he promotes it at his rallies, it's why he spews vitriol towards anyone who would dare to challenge him critically. Contrary to popular belief Trump is not a smart man. He has no clue what he's doing at this point and his placement in the polls are reflecting it. My point being that most of the stormfags who actually exist outside this cesspit are taking his calls to violence seriously outside of his rallies and many would believe that during a Trump presidency their precious "race war" will have begun.

Little do you know that in an actual race war you would stand no chance against the superior races of this planet.

Why the fuck are you on here at 2:36am?

>"I don't know why I hate Trump, the media told me he was a racist or something and I'm to stupid to formulate my own opinion."

I think this just about sums up the entire opposition to Trump.

Why are you? Go to bed trumpeter you have to be ready to lose in a few months.

Niggers gonna nig.

Holy shit, nigger speaks literally Hitler.
> tfw me wanting vote Trump now

You're forgetting that Hitler was white, and look what happened to him. Suicide is a cowards way and his death reflects the same qualities in all of you pitiful, useless idiots. Anyway you've been warned. If you try anything against us we'll have no problem with putting you down like the dogs you are. We've been holding back.

>I'll beat the 1/16 Native American out of your ass

I'm white, and that was pretty good.

>Being this dumb

I know reading comprehension isn't high in the black community, but do try harder. All the races essentially look down on you and there is no need to exacerbate it.

Why would the lion care of the opinions of the sheep?

I've been around niggers my entire life, I learned early on not to trust them and their destructive nature. I have empathy, plenty of it, but I know better, from experience, than to waste it on an ape.
They hate me for who I am and where I come from, so why should I care about a race and culture so vastly different from mine; who would love nothing more than to see me and my people wiped out?

Since your sole tactic is to run to the white man to defend you, you are the one who will soon be out of luck.

*tip*

i wouldn't tease a baboon with a stick either. whats your point?

Your people deserve to be wiped out for your long, essentially countless, string of absolutely abhorrent crimes against mankind. Genocide after genocide, all at the hands of white people. You deserve what you're going to get. Face it whitey the tables have turned and now it's time for you to feel the pain of my ancestors.

You know blacks have the average IQ of an 11 year old white child right? Before leftists cried to bring the IQ standard down, around 1/2 of blacks were considered mentally retarded. Now it is only 1/3 by definition. If anything, you are the sheep.

OP is ruseman, but is this image legit? Black people fear some kinda Klan revival if he gets elected and everyone's going to start attacking them? This is some silly shit tbqh

xaxaxaxa nigger bitch you would get your teeth smashed and youll cry for someone to stop stomping on your head but we won't stop

You would argue that a man is likely smarter than a lion. However if that infinitely more intelligent man were to stand toe to toe against the proud, brutally strong lion he would be torn to shreds, brutalized, destroyed. You stand no chance. Keep feeling safe in your deluded belief of intellectual inferiority. It won't matter when you're grabbed by the neck and wrung like the damp dish rag that you are.

its called evolution, you subhuman. the fitter species for the environment kills off the lesser. the environment isn't simply the savannah anymore, its the galaxy. have solace, one day aliens may kill asians & whites off

He could try. I've always wanted to shoot a nigger and get away with it.

>You fucking pseudo-intellectual stormfags need to learn your place in this world. If you spouted even 1/5th of what you said on this board to a real black person he would kick your cracker teeth down your throat.
>cracker

Note that nobody will threaten violence over being call "cracker" or any other racial slur aimed at whites. The likeliest outcome is being laughed at. It's because we generally are not hypersensitive to ridicule, can control our impulses and racial slurs against us don't stick. Even "white trash" implies that there are standards and behavioural expectations we hold ourselves to that we don't expect of blacks.

well if lions iq is 85 and sheeps 100 then it should.

Then dont hold back anymore you fucking nigger. Stop talking trash and do it pussy.

the average african is the equivalent of a homicidally aggressive downie, how exactly do you expect to do anything substantial?

It is very silly. My girlfriend recently quit her position volunteering for inner city youth education and she told me that around 1 out of 5 blacks she talks to thinks Trump is going to initiate a program to send them back to Africa. They are genuinely scared.

>If you spouted even 1/5th of what you said on this board to a real black person he would kick your cracker teeth down your throat.
that's why we need to do that.
niggers need to learn to deal with words. that's how the civilized world should work.

It`s the same here they are shitting on pussified americans but wouldn`t want to take a real fight against us slavs.

Say something mean to a nigger.
He can't deal with it tries to silence you by killing you.

I wonder how you even managed to live in the jungle...

He'll be another one of the gentle giants put to sleep by the popo.

stop saying white people you bitch nigglet not everyone enslaved people you come here talking about that shit you'd get your wig split

Oh yeah?
While being only 13/14% of the population, an almost majority of the men being locked away, being women/child?
I've seen black organization, y'all can only destroy communities and riot.
Face it, nigger, you're just a salty subhuman.

I'm Indian American and work at Subway and the white trash I serve are worse than blacks and spics. You crackers disgust me and deserve everything coming your way.

Wealthy white billionaires big game hunt for sport. Your people live in perpetual poverty and many are functionally illiterate. You need to realize your position before you start talking so big.

I doubt it. Most niggers can't fight 1 on 1. Of course they usually travel in packs so that usually balances out things.

Thats a cool story, nigger.

>expect you to comprehend the moral implications of using that word

Shut the fuck up. If black people can call themselves "nigger" all the time, don't start throwing tantrums when white people do it. That's called "equality", motherfucker. Either everyone can do it, or no-one can do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

And don't give me the bullsshit "nigga is different to nigger" argument. It's the same word.

Time to post it again.

Scary-scary.

It was the white man who brought you to America. It was the white man who bred you to be the most physically fit you could be to pick cotton. It was the white man who got you out of slavery.

You owe everything to us, mutt.

man they get their heads stomped just for being niggers here i can only imagine what would happen if some autistic american ghetto nigglet came here and started to bark
he'd be turned into a woman

t. trash

Should've put in some effort to get a real career, pleb.

Is it an invitation to shot xir?

Go away schlomocuckboi you're drunk.
HOW CAN BLACC BOI EVEN KANGALANG?

But you're forgetting that you aren't the fitter species anymore. We've become stronger in every conceivable way. Step toe to toe with any black man of the same size and he'd absolutely annihilate you.

This is a common tactic that the stormfag results to when presented with something that contradicts his belief. The stormfag will utter or proclaim: "m-muh guns!" or "S-shoot niggers!" However the stormfag is a cowardly cuck and would never do such a thing besides say it on the internet. In response to this mechanism the black male proceeds to fuck the stormfags significant other while the stormfag watches.

Calling a black man nigger and calling a white man cracker are not the same thing.

All we have to do is wait for whitey to get over-confident and make the first move.

Go ahead and say that ouside of Sup Forums I'll even bring you a get well card while you're in the ICU.

But you aren't a white wealthy billionaire you're a white, impovershed-lower middle class cuckold who is addicted to Sup Forums. Know the difference.

Others have tried. You wouldnt like "stand your groud".
Our nig wants to get shot.

10/10 Very dangerous guy
Wouldn't mess with

Niggers are a disease

>If you spouted even 1/5th of what you said on this board to a real black person he would kick your cracker teeth down your throat.

I don't talk to niggers - they're not worth talking to. You kill niggers - not talk to them.

Holy fuck that man is a machine! What the fuck is happening in this video!

I'm majoring in criminal justice so I can become a cop and kill some of you sick fucks. Suck a dick hanz.

>Trump's rhetoric is specifically tailored to create violence
Considering he has not stated any malice against anyone besides Terrorist, rapist & people who would take away the 2nd amendment I fail to see how he even vaguely is premoting violence.

Have you ever watched more than one Donald Trump rally in full length or have you only watched rally highlights taken out of context on CNN? He focuses on trade, foreign policy and terrorism in his rallies and makes the occasional attack on Obama or Hillary. Also, no one on this board barely does shit outside of their house, much less attack people. Congrats on making more than one post on your bait thread by the way.

Becuase hes racist and a bigot!!!!

I can't show proof or give one example but he is.

The biggest, baddest most virulently racist white guy in the world, who could leave you in a heap on the floor with one strike would just laugh off any slur against white people you could come up with. Why is that?

CNN BREAKING NEWS

Thousands of Black Men Killed Overnight After Altercations with Armed White People

>implying I don't CC everywhere I go
>implying I'm not physically fit
>implying I'm afraid of a sub 100 iq nog

the dubs cry out, asking for an answer.

>niggers threaten violence ahead of time
>niggers attempt violence
>niggers get gunned down by would be victims
>shooters walk free on self defense grounds
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4LvdALlzO7w

Haha! Actually, my caucasionally-challenged friend, it is white people who've been holding back. You're only free because white men set you free. You were our houser-niggers once, don't think you won't be again. We've seen the extent of your "power" - rioting and chimping out and destroying your own neighbourhood. That really showed Whitey, didn't it? Good thing white people have something called intelligence and can destroy your barely-evolved asses in a matter of months if we suddenly stopped feeling so generous.

Let me guess you're a navy seal and have X confirmed kills and are trained in Guerilla warfare too huh? See? Easy to lie on Sup Forums

Checked

>talking to coons

Wew, nobody does that in Lithuania, do unitedstatians actually do this?

Here's a (You), nigger. ;^)

>I can't show proof or give one example but he is.
This is some meta shilltrolling shit nigga

Unfortunately for you physical strength is almost irrelevant on a large scale.
On average whites are just more intelligent.

You can beat up some white kid in a fit of rage, but whites will run the world.

Nope I'm just a regular dude, but I'm aware of how the world is and what inhabits it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XupY6l9zlPU

Thank you, I can't believe nobody on this thread has gotten that this is bait yet. Jesus Christ old Sup Forums would have gotten that this was fucking fake in the first 3 posts.

When the fuck has Trump or any of his base suggested violence against Blacks?

Or is this fear projecting fed by the left in typical "All republicans are slave ofwning KKK members" bullshit

>nigger thinks he is superior.
>yet niggers are worthless and there isn't a single nigger nation on earth that works.
>nigger have lowest iq on the planet.

>Y-you would never shoot a nigger about to attack you!
>WAAAAAAAAAAAH ALL THESE EBIL RACIST NEO-NAZI WHITE COPS AND WHITE LATINOS ARE KILLING ALL DEEZ AFRICAN KANGS!

Please choose one, nigger. I'd blow a hole in your belly so fast it'd make Zimmerman's head spin.

Kek agrees