What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MMMe1drnZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Emotional manipulation via nostalgia bait was pretty effective.

Movie was surprisingly touching, I don't get why Sup Forums hates it

when it ended

vastly inferior to the original

Soundtrack.

Kurt Russell

if normies like it, we don't like. we're contrarian

although, i don't know why so many of us love GoT....

>What went right?
They made an actual film with a beginning, middle, and end, where the characters all had something to do and all had nice little character arcs. It was a goddamn movie and not a piece in a corporate jigsaw puzzle.

>I don't get why Sup Forums hates it
But Red Letter Media gave it a glowing review, how the heck could Sup Forums hate it?

Fuck you, we're not contrarian, you're contrarian. Normies hate this.

And we HATE game of thrones.

If you actually did, 30% of Sup Forums wouldn't be GoT threads.

So does Peter have superpowers now or is that just only when he spends time on Ego?

I want to __________ Gamora

I'm not falling for this meme again after you all tricked me to watch the first one

do you come from brettygood?

just want to know

Only when he's with Ego, so he's completely noral now

Gunn went weird and surreal. Fantastic movie and what I was expecting from Besson with Valerian which was complete and utter trash!!!FACT!!!

That's fine. This is the easiest movie to recommend. If you liked the first, you will like this; if you didn't, you won't.

The reprise of "The Chain" with the montage was great.

I wanna fuck Nebula. Not even Karen Gillian, just her roleplaying in full costume and makeup

Ok, not trying to be contrarian (I thought it was fun), but did anyone else unironically find the emotional scenes retarded?

Maybe aside from the space pirate dying, the emotions were unearned as fuck. The whole game of catch thing I thought was cringy, had that weird feeling where you look around and go 'really?' in the theatre, which always fuckin sucks

Nebula and golden girl prime waifu material, shaved head a cute.

Why is almost every space scene in this series colorful yet as soon as they go back to earth or some sort of human like area it has that weird washed out look?
for example the scene where the blue guy is reintroduced and stallone. theres a lot of "humans" but they're outnumbered by aliens and it still looks very vibrant. then they go to what i'm pretty sure was earth when kurt russell was growing and it was all washed out(?)

is marvel anti-humanity?

Basic contrast. Earth is dull, space is cool.

Reddit

Space can be all trippy and neon and shit, Earth isn't. Film was still the best looking Marvel film since they switched to digital back in 2010 or 2011.

Batista

Him and Rooker were easily the best parts of the movie.

>Muh Sup Forums is one person
there are plenty of people on Sup Forums that love capeshit and I happen to be one of them
there are also many who are contrarians and hate anything that is popular

GoT is also the most popular tv show in this day and age and has been for a few years so obviously Sup Forums would have discussions about it. And it at least has decent quality unlike Walking Shit

this, nebula seemed so sexy to me in the movie

>perfect hips
>perfect tits
>swagger that walks the fine line of looking like she could kill you or give the best sex of your life
She's the fucking perfect Marvel grill.

This is some of the best marketing I've ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=3MMMe1drnZY

It's a self-contained package of a movie that didn't feel like it only exists to prolongue the MCU. Also it actually had satisfying character arcs and like 3 endings. Basically everything I like in a movie.

Speaking of characters, I only want to fuck in costume...

While I'm more partial to Neb, I feel this is just as patrician choice.

>no one in my theater audibly laughed during anything in GOTG 2 except for the Mary Poppins joke that was added in by Disney producers

There were some slightly uncomfortable moments while watching it due to how quiet the theater was.

It wasn't as reddit as the first one

nothing is going to top deadpool though

>mantis

unf

I'm not the only one. My theater was awkward as hell. Probably because I saw it later on in its theatrical run, but holy shit even with the speakers blaring you could hear a pin drop. Still enjoyed it but having the audience be dead silent for a film like this felt really awkward to me at least.

That's Doctor strange. They didn't laugh at Baby Groot vomiting?

Im guessing itll come back up during the thanos fight. He’ll have the power in him all along since hes not a pure god like his dad

This sounds like fucking heaven.

This

Overall it was okay, but the middle was very very dull and the end dragged for longer than it should.

In all seriousness, I stopped watching the first one because I was developing a thing for smurfette.
She's a pretty woman IRL but that blue robot bitch does shit to me.

this desu