About why the showed Jon getting pinned... George R.R. Martin has written the books to show the horrors of war...

About why the showed Jon getting pinned... George R.R. Martin has written the books to show the horrors of war. That has translated into the show due to Martin's creative direction. Martin became a conscientious objector during the Vietnam War and has adamantly stated his disbelief that war ever solved anything. It's very clearly the intention of these shots to dispel the idea that war is romantic, or honourable, or anything less than dirty, bloody bodies stuffing together to beat, stab, and mutilate each other. This was actually my favourite part of the whole scene because it showed how horrifying war is. Jon nearly died not because his strength of arms failed him, but because he was nearly crushed to death by his own terrified men.

War is evil.

how would that tiny fat draft dodger know the first thing of the horrors of war? tolkien knew. jordan knew. martin knows nothing

is it weird that I've never seen this comment before but I know exactly what video it must've been posted on

>Martin became a conscientious objector
It's all starting to make sense.

Fuck off Drumpftard.

>his disbelief that war ever solved anything.

>invading army bearing down on your lands
>war won't solve this :DDD

back to Sup Forums retard.

*burps up undigested cheeze whiz mixed with acid reflux*

>tfw too smart to not get massacred

Fuck you, that guy had more courage and guts to object than all the men who went to Vietnam to die for their capitalist masters.

yep. this.

*wallows around in tub of gravy and lard*

was there even a ship big enough to support his weight to get him to Vietnam?

Tolkien didn't fight in Vietnam either you fucking shamer.

LOL

Fat fuck is too pussy to fight, so he had to say he objects to war because of the morality of it. He's just sitting on his high horse, seeing filth and condemning it without knowing it. Ironic.

How was any of that Sup Forums? Why are so many fags so scared of the Sup Forums boogeyman all the time?

The only morality Gurm knows is the categorical imperative to inhale every sugary beverage in his general vicinity

>shamer
Fat fucks should be shamed for the pieces of shit they are, they're a disease to society. Visit fph on /fit/ sometime

tolkien was in WW1 but he didn't fight etiher because he was too much a pussy and faked sickness before the somme. fuck that faggot bitch.

>Guy literally states facts.
>"lmao drumpfag"
The fuck. This is too retarded of a reddit response to not be a false flag.

>Tolkien didn't fight

lol

*eats the entire desert section at an all you can eat buffet*

He didnt mention Donald Trump once?

I always thought Sup Forums was just idiots but anymore I am not so sure. You trump hating lefty guys really are nuts.

Yeah that battle was honestly the most historically accurate one to date in television.
I mean, did you see that shield wall? The way they waited for Ramsey's men to place that around them was just amazing. That's happened to many times in history honestly. It's mad.

More guts, yes. Courage, no.

>believes war solves nothing

>spends life writing a series of books in which all problems are solved by war and only war

truly he is a prophet of our age

being a conscientious objector isn't draft dodging senpai

hell half the time it doesn't even work and you still get drafted regardless

>spouting lies as fact
>white knighting a fat fuck hack writer who still hasn't finished his most well known works after decades
>literally has no excuse
I like dick as much as you, but even I think you're a poofter

He used to hang with hippies :^)

>how would that tiny fat draft dodger know the first thing of the horrors of war?
makes an excellent point... then gets called a retard by assblasted hippies

Do you have to work for Bill Gates to know how shitty it is?

"can't tell the difference between fiction and nonfiction"

typical drumpftard

hmm

Draft dodgers are pussies and should be stripped of citizenship.

If you're not a fighter there is literally nothing wrong with objecting
You dying for gooks in some shithole no one had heard of before the war is in no way whatsoever worth your sanity or life