Can Dump truly even be considered right-wing?

Can Dump truly even be considered right-wing?
He's fake right-wing, just like Cunton is a fake left-wing neocon whore. Fuck them both tbfh.
When are we going to get an actual legitimate choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-1471723835-htmlstory.html
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-back-pedals-on-banning-muslims-from-u-s-1467058774
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>When are we going to get an actual legitimate choice?
Pic related
>we

Lol fampai

Great thread that I didn't sage and hide.

Come on, stop pretending, the whole of fucking western europe is proxy America

Gary Johnson

we had one and then Hillary and the DNC swindled him out of the nomination

he's not very right-wing, no. he's center right.

his most right leaning policy is his tax plan, which is fucking great compared to hillary's.

if you only want investment in the country, vote hillary (deficit spending). if you want investment of all kinds in the country, vote trump (deficit spending + domestic equity investing).

both are big gov't candidates but at least one doesn't deter investing capital.

>he honestly believes a fucking insane white-hating communist Jew lost because he was "cheated"
>in America

Laffin @ your life, fampai.

when you put it like that, it does make it sound like he was cheated

>my particular brand of candidate isn't nominated so that means there are no legitimate choices

Go bin your thoughts, faggot. Before the sharia thought patrol rapes your cat

>He doesn't fit into a neat stereotype of a right winger so its not a real choice
You mean because of his economic policy?
What would a true right wing choice look like? Most libertarians aren't socially conservative.

not 'my', there just isn't a real distinction between the two shits who were nominated, it doesn't even matter what side you're on because you're not being represented in reality. but this board has eaten up dumps lies hook line and sinker, so why am i going to waste time convincing these underage muppets

>
>not 'my', there just isn't a real distinction between the two
Someone's not been paying attention. Why is he being crucified by the media.
>it doesn't even matter what side you're on because you're not being represented in reality.
No you are not. How do you know annon isn't?
>so why am i going to waste time convincing these underage muppets
So brave. Great thread.

>Why is he being crucified by the media
Because he comes close enough (for the media) to being what an actual right-wing leader looks like without going the whole way.
What really strikes me about (and has from the start) is how underwhelming his message is. The guy says a fraction of the shit we put out here literally every second and he's scared enough of the beating he's getting that he keeps responding the baiting from the media. If he ignored it like a real man would and just got on with the job instead of getting into the stupid pointless arguments, I could take him slightly seriuously. The one thing that has stood out about him ever since he came on the radar for me personally is how fucking retarded he is. Early on in his campaign I remember Sup Forums was very up on this, but somehow at some point everyone got hyped up and the messages that were saying this guy is basically a fuckwit and has no chance of winning just got drowned out.

But user, Trump his policies are actually more progressive compared to the democrats candidate.

Also it's like the media is saying, "Look at what will happen to you if you ever think of putting a real right-wing candidate up for election, you will get raped this hard but worse because if we can do this to someone who isn't even a real threat, just imagine what we will do to the next honest-to-God fascist"
That is kind of why I made the thread, user. Glad it finally clicked.

Lastly I think what has held him back is something he has no control over, his age. Physically and possibly mentally, the guy doesn't seem like he can take it.
It's been said by others but what really worries me is that whatever happens the next US President will be close to geriatric.

>>actual right-wing leader
And what fuck would that look like. Try naming some exclusively right wing views, give me something to go on.
>What really strikes me about (and has from the start) is how underwhelming his message is. The guy says a fraction of the shit we put out here literally every second and he's scared enough of the beating he's getting that he keeps responding the baiting from the media.
Welcome to the real world kid. He actually needs votes.
>If he ignored it like a real man would and just got on with the job instead
That is his fucking job. To have arguments. What other job?
>The one thing that has stood out about him ever since he came on the radar for me personally is how fucking retarded he is.
Argument. When?

Now I now you are a shill. Explain which policies he should change to make him more like a "real" right winger while also gaining votes.

>naming some exclusively right wing views
He has been way too soft on things like immigration, isolationism, protectionism and financial policy, he talks some nice talk about putting China in line and about kicking out Muslims and hispanics, but then a few days or weeks later he backpedals. He's a fucking coward. It always comes down to what you said here
>Welcome to the real world kid. He actually needs votes
Yes you need votes, but you also need to stand the fuck up for what you believe in and not care about what feminist cunt or left-wing dipshit is whining at you about. That's what I wish we had in this election, but we sadly never will. I actually had some respect for Bernie because even though I don't agree with his views, he had the bollocks to say what he believed, and that's why the media backed Cunton over him.

>you are a shill
Yeah of course, the great fallback argument, call him a shill because he disagrees. Who am I shilling for? I despise Cunton, I would actually celebrate if Dump's comment about the 2nd amendment got carried out by some nut and she was assassinated, that would be a great day. I don't like either option, it doesn't mean I'm shilling for any side you fucking twat. I'm just complaining that this is all fucking rigged and we little people can't do shit about it.
it's pathetic of Sup Forums and anyone else to actually feel like they have any actual stake here because they don't. we're all going to lose.

>He has been way too soft on things like immigration, isolationism, protectionism and financial policy, he talks some nice talk about putting China in line and about kicking out Muslims and hispanics, but then a few days or weeks later he backpedals.
Building a wall and banning Muslim countries aren't good enough? The political discourse has changed drastically because of one man.
>Yes you need votes, but you also need to stand the fuck up for what you believe in and not care about what feminist cunt or left-wing dipshit is whining at you about.
He doesn't, he's repeatedly not fall for the bait while others have.
>I actually had some respect for Bernie
Well the problem was respect doesn't mean shit in terms of votes.

>Building a wall and banning Muslim countries aren't good enough?
Not when he totally backpedalled on both, no it fucking isn't, which is what I've been trying to say all along, whatever you think Dump is, he's not what you think he is.

The only one who is a very nice to have the right direction and the rest of the best regards and thanks again for the next day or night I have to do the needful for a couple of years of age or older than you would be great to see if I have been working with a good day I got a lot to be able to get the same thing with a lot of time and I am looking forward the attached resume for the next week and a few weeks ago I have been working in your life and the other side of my friends in the future please reply to the inbox by Gmail logo download on my own personal and professional service and the same as the same thing as too many of them have to do it is the best way is fine with you on the same as the one that I can do to help with the new one and the rest of the same as last year and the other hand I have a nice day I am looking for a few weeks and I am looking for a couple of weeks ago I was wondering how much is the same as last year but I don't think I can see the attachment of the best regards and thanks for the same as the one that is the best way for me to get a chance to get back in the same as the same as the one that I have.

>I would actually celebrate if Dump's comment about the 2nd amendment got carried out
Oy vey I agree just don't vote for him goy because he's not pure.
We can't wait around for your superhuman genius.
>Also Dump?
Shill.

To

He's not went back on either.

He actually did, I'll find a source, just a min. I know for a fact he went back on the Muslim one. The wall one, he has talked about being mates with Hispanics again, so what does that tell you. He's going to scale it all back at some point, just you watch.

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-1471723835-htmlstory.html

>Donald Trump sat down Saturday with Latino leaders from nearly a dozen states in his latest effort to appeal to minority voters who have largely spurned his struggling campaign.

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-back-pedals-on-banning-muslims-from-u-s-1467058774

No he was originally for a ban on Muslims and now it's a ban on Muslim countries which is what I said. A ban on Muslim countries is a better policy anyway.

>This means no wall.
What?
He can't go full race war retard.

Subtext, moron. I don't know why I even come here really, the intellectual level of people here is not really higher than chav council estate kid who passed 3 GCSEs.

>we
>choice
>bong
sage

>Subtext
The text is him having a chat with some brown people and your takeaway is a complete turn around in policy?
>moron. I don't know why I even come here really, the intellectual level of people here is not really higher than chav council estate kid who passed 3 GCSEs.
Great argument.

Subtext
>"It's about jobs, jobs, jobs, and he really listened," said Navarro, a Republican. "I've always felt he does care about the Latino community and now it's on us to get him elected."

>During the meeting Trump also suggested he is interested in figuring out a “humane and efficient” manner to deal with immigrants in the country illegally, according to BuzzFeed.
>saging a thread where people are still actively discussing
hello new boy

>not knowing how sage works
newby newenstein

check out what page the thread bumps to

>"It's about jobs, jobs, jobs, and he really listened," said Navarro, a Republican. "I've always felt he does care about the Latino community and now it's on us to get him elected."
>During the meeting Trump also suggested he is interested in figuring out a “humane and efficient” manner to deal with immigrants in the country illegally, according to BuzzFeed.
Wtf I hate trump now.
>He didn't even get up on a table and shout "1488 gas the kikes".
Your subtext comes from two of the most leftists shit publications imaginable (who both have a vested interest in twisting Trump's words) that you admit to just having looked up.

The modern political spectrum isn't about left or right wing anymore. It is about nationalism vs globalism.

Trump recognized this at an early stage by analyzing Europe, and also saw that USA didn't have a nationalist party (it does have a globalist party in the democrats) and turned the GOP into just that. A nationalist wing was bound to rise in one way or another.

Left or right, though still part of the debate, is no longer the most important distinction