80% of women can't regularly orgasm

>80% of women can't regularly orgasm
>80% of men have average sized penises (4.5 to 7.5 inches) or smaller (less than 4.5 inches)

Why is this allowed? Why is it that men are so entitled to an orgasm but they can't seem to get their women to cum? Women have to be very lucky to find a man with a large penis size (above 7.5 inches) to be guaranteed regular orgasms and thus a fulfilling sex life.

Average sized men just simply don't care if they get a woman off because it is just too hard for them. This is exactly the reason why women are attracted to black men, they know black men have larger than average sized penises. Women want the love and sexual satisfaction that only a man with a large penis can provide.

Do you ever wonder why there are so many coalburners Sup Forums? It's because you average sized men are incredibly selfish and none caring towards a woman's satisfaction in bed. Sup Forums, please don't blame women, blame yourselves. You guys just can't properly provide the sexual fulfillment that all women deserve.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=u4vlVEigntQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0l5tuvSJaCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Circumcise your sons goyim.

>girl uses vibrator on highest level during masturbation
>wonder why they can't feel anything during sex.

If women don't have regular orgasm, it is their problem, just as it's a man's problem to not reach orgasm or not be able to hold an erection steadily.

% of men have average sized penises

your numbers seem a tad off.

Oh wow this thread again

i can get my girl off just by playing with her nipples.

then i starting pinching her love handles during sex. now can come just from that.

i used to make a game out of how many times i could make her come, but now settle for 4 or 5.

Women orgasms have nothing to do with dick size. It's all in their tiny brains.

Not my problem. Her body, her choice to have an orgasm or not.

fuck off with this. I've been circumcised, frenulum and all. I don't feel a fucking thing during masturbation or sex. Yet I'm the selfish one?

I got ed when I fell off the bed and landed onto my morning wood so I could careless.

Now repent your sins!

bait thread with attention image

sage

> 100% of leafs are terrible shitposters
> 100% of leafs are not under a blanket ip ban for canada

Why is this alowed? Why is it that leafs are so entitled to shitpost but they can't seem to be funny or informative. Posters have to be very lucky to find a based leaf to actually have a discussion

Average leaf posters just simply don't care if they shit post with quality because it is just too hard for them. This is the exact reason why posters are attracted to australian shitpost, they know straya have better and more informative shitposts. Posters want the quality that only aussie shitposters can provide.

Do you ever wonder why Aussie shitposts get so many replies Sup Forums? It's because your average leaf copy and pastes buzzfeed videos because they are incredibly selfish and don't care about putting quality effort into quality shitposting. Sup Forums please don't blame all the other posters, blame canada. Canada just can't provide quality posting that this board deserves.

FIXED

ITT: the small penis bitch boys are running MAJOR damage control already.

>80% of men have sex with 80% of women
lol, okay.

>Most peopleare in the median of the extremes between Y and X
What a shocking revelation.

This is bait.

Half the battle of orgasms is mental. If a chick worries about them too much she won't come, it's important to make her relax.

Nigga and jew logic.

women lacks compass

>80% of women can't regularly orgasm
umm, maybe the had their vaginas loosened by miles of cock of all shapes and sizes before you ? just a thought

% of men have average sized penises

Wow. Do you not get what an average is or how to calculate it?

This. (((Viktor Frankl))) treated impotence and frigidity very effectively. If you're worried about achieving orgasm you'll psych yourself out, same with erections. If you focus on pleasing your partner everything works out.

>7.5 inches (19 cm)
>average
>mfw

>6.5 inchs
>make gf orgasm with muh dick every time we do the dirty
W E W
E
W

L A D
A
D

lel fuckin this

You idiot. You're both idiots. She's not faking, but she's never had an orgasm so she thinks anything that feels good is an orgasm. She thinks she's multiorgasmic. You are too fucking stupid to know better and too inept to have ever given a woman a real orgasm to know better.

>tfw your dick is only 7 inches

Fun fact: women fake orgasms and then blame men for leaving them unsatisfied.

> t. grand wizard

I know this is a shill thread, but regardless

if you didn't realize, men don't really give a shit. fuck all the black guys you want, doesn't bother me. totally content just jerking off, shitposting, and playing vidya all day. it's really not that hard to get a chick off, though getting her off with solely your dick will be difficult (protip: regardless of how big your dick is, also use your hands while fucking her)

eating pussy is the shit, watching girls get off is insanely sexy to me. but like I said before, totally content jerking off, shitposting, and playing vidya all day. if I even suspect you fucked a nig yesterday and will fuck another tomorrow, I'm not putting my face anywhere near your rancid snatch, sorry. deal with it.

also, I hear horses have even bigger dicks than black guys. do what you want with that information.

Breaking : Felons!
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/

Islam by the numbers
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

The documentary the Clintons don't want you to see.
youtube.com/watch?v=u4vlVEigntQ

Unaired Illuminati Kidnapping Children
youtube.com/watch?v=0l5tuvSJaCQ

>Thinking a woman's orgasm means anything.
It's just to give her man a good feeling by letting him know he pleases her. Women have like 9 times less sex drive.

you just have to find tiny woman

Who cares about a woman's pleasure? That's her problem to sort out. A man should care only for his own pleasure.