Why do americans make enemies of 1.6 billion muslims for Israel ?

Why do americans make enemies of 1.6 billion muslims for Israel ?

>we're still in the cold war

israel is their closest ally in the region. all they want is control of the region (for strategic reasons, military, economic, etc)

>ally
>literally attacked US ships
With friends like these, who needs enemies?!

>implying you'd befriend mudshits
At least I know Israel won't run over people with a truck

unless they're palestinians or lebanese, or syrian or egyptian or...

to israel USA poses an existential threat, for example if they stopped supporting them in the UN
but they're fanatical enough to go down fighting (like the rest of the arabs)
you're anglo, you're basically a colony of the queen. da joos don't have another country, they don't have other people who use their alphabet, who speak their language, who have their religion and customs, heck even haploshit.
you always hear about "islams' 5th holiest site" etc, and for anglos there are many landmarks, where as to jews the only thing that matters is the city / temple.

i don't agree with their actions, but i do understand them

>At least I know Israel won't run over people with a truck
lel naive frog

USA is extra careful about Israel

Why do muslims make 6billion enemies for allah and a child rapist?

6million jews died in Poland. America did nothing about it.

America is Israel's puppet state

Remember to check the flag folks

They use a Bulldozer...

>Islam was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Qur’an, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.

Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja, the Ambassador of Tripoli to Thomas Jefferson 1786.

We've bent over backwards to help muslims in the middle east. We've given tribute, we given aide, we've given our military to help Middle Easterners, and every single time you've fucked it up. Remeber the Yom Kippur war. We gave hundreds of millions of dollars to egypt because Israel was fucking around on us. And you fuckers still lost despite outnumbering the jews 6 to one. We had to do a few airdrops of israeli supplies towards the end of the war just to save face with the new King of ME, Israel. Arabs suck, its not our fault.

Shit, we handed democracy to you on a silver plate and what do we get in response "Death to america, sharia law is the only law."

You'll get no sypmathy from me, I support Israel making salves out of every single one of you stupid bastards.

The difference between arabs and jews is that I at least get something back out of the deal, even if its a shitty deal.

Every nation that has rose against Israel has fallen. That's why we're still alive.

best goy: the user

Yeah, he said 'people'

Satan rules this world...

KYS shitskin