youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
old.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13654204/r
youtube.com/watch?v=7j97HaUUz60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Best Girl

jaime sure is fast

There are only two seasons left for GoT. You think GRRM will actually be able to finish his books in that time?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when he was focused on writing, the smallest gap between books was two years.

Hope you faggots enjoy watching.

On your knees

VOTE

strawpoll.me/13654204/r
strawpoll.me/13654204/r
strawpoll.me/13654204/r

It triggers my autism that storms end is so close to kings landing

reminder

Chadmure comeback when?

Make me

So I guess you missed the part of my comment about people just being in places for plot convenience?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

y-yes my Queen

will someone patreon her $200 to show and lick her boobs

You wish, Mordechai.

Since when do we have a man inside Burlington?

Why are her eyebrows a different color from her hair?!

Based Guinness Man

Is Varys going to get himself in trouble next episode?

do women actually like a finger in the bun?

Who's ruling Storms End rn?

Motherfucker put this in webm form or fuck off.

>dany could have ended this war like 3 episodes ago

Honestly I have a really cool idea. What if the show ends with a modern army warping into Westeros and wrecking shit? Wouldn't that be awesome?

BASED

Careful Jon! According to Tyrion, Theon is a huge meanie who calls people midgets!

HBO
>Which character or being scares you the most?

NIKOLAJ COSTER-WALDAU
>Melisandre the Red priestess—she's a scary woman. There's also something about that type of power that Daenerys has. Most people believe she's doing the right thing, but she's burning people alive. She's got a chip on her shoulder. I don't want her to come across the Narrow Sea. She's going to burn thousands and thousands and thousands of people and have that self-righteous smirk on her face the whole time.

/ourguy/-est of /ourguys/

Killing the Tarly family makes no damn sense. Danny is stupid for doing it. If they won't join her then simply keep them as prisoners of war and threaten to kill them if their family doesn't back out of the war. Now that they're dead and everybody knows it the Tarly family has no reason to ever work with the Dany family. It's a stupid move. and I can't believe Daenerys fucking did this.

I'd be a dothraki warlord

Why would greyworm throw a spear at dany? Why would greyworm be anywhere near kings landing when his unsullied are attacking the rock? What the fuck kind of point are you trying to make?

Yep. Especially when its a surprise

New one:

youtube.com/watch?v=7j97HaUUz60

Why do people hate the thought of little finger ending up on the iron throne? He is like the most pragmatic out of the whole cast. Hell if I was a citizen in Westeros id want him up there.

Only one that doesn't rely on muh house reputation.

Imagine she had a horse cock and she made you suck her dry, on a boat, while Gendry is rowing

So what was the point of having the scene where dany asks jon for help and he tells her not to burn people?

Danny's face made it seem like she was listening to jon but then she just goes and burns people

QUEEN DANY SAVES THE DAY

What is Jaime even fighting for anymore?

grey worm has been on dany's side since he was introduced to the show, what the fuck does 'plot convenience' have to do with this?

How can anyone be this pathetic? Fucking look someone in the eye, deliver a line without sounding choked up.

Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. Stormlands are 1 of the 7 kingdoms. You do the math

where are all the dothraki women?

Because if you dye your eyebrows it can leach into your eyes.

Wow, TIL

his sister

Uhhh

Uhhh

Good question

Hot, sticky, sloppy sister blowjobs

A few seasons back, this leaker used to post here and he said Emilia Clark was a cunt to her makeup artist. And if you notice, a few seasons in, Dany's makeup starts getting a lot more plain and her eyebrows start getting darker. Basically, I think Emilia is too impatient to let them lighten her eyebrows anymore.

The same person who's ruling Riverrun and Sunspear.

>What is Jaime even fighting for anymore?

Dumb and dumber logic strikes again!

vacant like Dragonstone

>if I was a citizen in Westeros id want him up there.
You're not a citizen in Westeros

>Soldiers who willingly pick up arms to fight are people

They're there. What are you, a racist?

what was up with this scene? was jon imposed on to it?

I don't understand conflating the Dothraki being savages who rape and pillage and enslave people (not that they'll be doing any raping or enslaving while Dany leads them) with them being dark skinned. Their skin colour isn't the problem.

right now, he is fighting the targeryen who burned hundreds of people in a matter of minutes

and his sister, of course, d&d don't want his character to advance past season 3 yet

>The same person who's ruling Riverrun and Sunspear.

>large parts of Westeros have turned full blown anarchist

>Dany is at Storm's End

Dany doesn't like competitors

So they were all left in essos

Ser Twenty of House DroppedPlotlines

Why are House Words not battle cries in the show like they are in the books? The Jaime scene would have been even more Kino if he had cried out Hear me Roar! right about when he was gonna stab Dany, or even had muttered it to himself before picking up the spear

>people
Lannisters aren't people my man

>People complaining about D&D being total kikes and culturally enriching.
>Despite them clearly showing the battle as tragic.
>Highlighting the horrible burning and suffering of Lannister people.
>Having had that scene with Arya and Lannister men, humanizing them.
>Having that scene with Tyrion showing doubt about his actions.
>Portraying Jaime as a hero.

Maybe those Burlington Art School dumbasses with less than 30k incomes relying on daddy's money didn't get the point, and are cheering b/c they are simpletons who go "YASS QWAN" every 5 seconds least they die of a stroke.

>But nah lol, it's D&D's fault.

DEFEND THIS, Sup Forums

Will Sam care at all when he meets up with Jon that his new GF burnt his brother to death horribly?

>lannisters
>people

Choose one

Lets crash the season finale

>linking Sup Forums

Does anybody have the image of the dothraki horse surfing pls

>The Jaime scene would have been even more Kino if he had cried out Hear me Roar!
Yeah nothing sounds more inspiring to the audience than hearing fucking Katy Perry lyrics. House words are shit

>The Jaime scene would have been even more Kino if he had cried out Hear me Roar!
And then Katy Perry would have started playing right?

/our ship/

Jonerysfags can FUCK OFF.

>fingered a 10/10 in th bum
>one month later

The house words are not battle cries in the books redditor. It's far more common to use as a battle cry the name of the castle.

Am I literally the only one that's noticed that Jaime had his hair cut like Arthur Dayne's (his childhood hero) after returning to King's Landing?

Why did Daenerys not have a Dothraki army ready to intercept any enemy armies on the move in the first place?

his honor.

>The leader of the Unsullied fights with Dany, the woman who gave them their freedom, for plot convenience
Almonds: activated

That's just pathetic, and you're pathetic.

>and we have bronn come in and save jaime at the last minute

Nailed it! Let's get some coffee!" Dnd

If Qyburn can create an 8 foot tall 500lb undead Frankenstein monster then clearly it would be easy for him to graft a new cock and balls onto Grey Worm.

i hope that goblin gets herself killed soon

The only Lannisters left are Cersei and Jaime, neither of whom were among the thousands Dany burned.

Ahh shit the Patchface Master Plan
DnD really are creating kino

>Why would greyworm be anywhere near kings landing when his unsullied are attacking the rock?
My whole point is that they shouldn't have sent Greyworm to the rock but Jaime instead! Greyworm should have been at Highgarden.

This has potential.

>t. roastie

The Lannister words are 'Always pay denbts' :^)

why didn't Arya ask where Rickon is?

>Not Jonsa
Ehh

Also holy fuck why couldn't show Jon look more like this, my headcanon is so ruined by gormless Kit

will someone please shrink his head

Literally who

>(his childhood hero)
This is Sup Forums, not /lit/.

Im sure his heart will stop when she does a cersei on his peepee

>last 2 seconds of the webm keep getting cut off
>quality goes to shit anyway
fuck it