Will europe ever recover?

But seriously could some South american countries like Argentina and Chile ever become as rich and prosperous as western europe in the future?

delete eastern "europe" (western russia), especially ukraine and moldova who are basically poorer than fucking africa, and then you'll see the real european hdi

HDI is obsolete.

>real european

but thats the thing manolo, real europe include all of europe even the shit parts

meh, its better than nothing, but please tell me why you think that is

also I was looking at some old data and it seems and just to give you an idea

chile right now is as developed as france was in 1999 and as developed as spain was in 2006

In terms of developement I think european countries already peaked and wont get higher anytime soon. but SA has a lot of room to grow

IHDI replaced it.

muh HDI

>IHDI
USA BTFO by France

chileans are honorary /white lads/ desu

>using commie metrics because youre butthurt there are richer people in your country than you

its retarded that your HDI decreases because there you really rich people in your cunt

bump

I want a first worlder chilean bf

Why are Europeans so bluttblasted here?
Yes, HDI is a accurate index to measure development, and yes, Russia and Ukraine is part of Europe. It is our fault for letting them decline that much, we should be able to do better

That implies that living in Chile is better than living in Europe.

I lived in Chile for 4 years, and I'm completely sure that living in a good European country would be way better. And that's what I'm going to do next

Stop making threads about us you filthy chicano

the only thing that implies is that Chile is better eastern europe but still lagging behind western europe . So chile is some where in the middle between western and eastern europe

And how exactly are you going to live in a good european country? immigration laws are impossible to by pass unless youre a refugee

>reddit spacing

dont be humble

It's not that hard if a company sponsors your visa, I'm a programmer and I already work remotely for a company in Germany.

Chile is not a bad country at all, Santiago is way safer than any Brazilian capital.

xddd praise kek

>immigration laws are impossible to by pass
Millions of Brazilians have euro citizenship.

how did that happen?
Nice man, best of luck. are you learning german right now?

It use to be my dream to live in germany but then I realized the pay for my profession is 1/3rd as much as it is here in the USA

>But seriously could some South american countries like Argentina and Chile

They have the huge advantage that muslims aren't interested in coming South America, they also openly hate them and negros. Since latinos don't seem to be cucked like european, in the long run I wouldn't be surprised to see Chile becoming a better place than Western Europe.

>how did that happen?
Euro immigration. And if you count the italian jus sanguinis, that number goes to the dozens of millions.

I dislike those "vs" threads.

I'd be happy if both SA and EU could prosper :3

>Good european country
>Germany

If you're brown maybe

reminder...