'female' athletes

Being a female 800m athlete sure is fun. Train all your life to be beaten by 'intersex' females. And just check twitter for fun all the pc media applauding brave Semenya.

According to CAS having high amounts of test does NOT improve your performance. yeah right... wonder 'who' could be behind this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fI8SuA7aigo
youtube.com/watch?v=7BFhcwk4ryM
youtube.com/watch?v=1xFZ-HIQ5eU
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36691465
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are those three female?

ofcourse what are you a racist bigot?

I guess so. The reporting on this is so predictable.

Poor white woman, stuck in a world of insane pcness having your sport ruined, by rule and gender bending africans

youtu.be/fI8SuA7aigo

WE

>the comment section

White people are the genetic freaks and not really human.

I hope to see more of this in the future OP. It's hilarious to see gender equality blow up in SJWs faces when men start dominating women's sports, ESPECIALLY when it's mma/ufc, fucking kek.

kek.

>gender equality blow up in SJWs faces
Implying they won't bend reality to suit their delusional fantasies - as they always do.

Basically she was BORN to be a dominate beast in women's sports.

What is hyperandrogenism?
A condition where levels of testosterone are elevated above an arbitrary level in WOMEN, giving them characteristics found far more commonly in men. Semenya was deemed to have such elevated levels by the International Association of Athletics Federations.

Testosterone created by testicles.
"She" has no ovaries, and no womb, yet she has a pair of functioning balls, lmao. What a lady.
Probably has a humongous clit.
Woman = Womb Man (Man with womb)

>What a lady.

But would anyone be bitching if she was white?

Yeah, but they don't quite understand that yet for some reason..

I think it's bullshit that she competes among other women. Then again, she can't compete against men so she's stuck in the middle. There should be events for these types of people in the paralympics.

At least we got gold though, thanks PC world

Yes, we would. It is only the niggers and DWLs who support niggers no matter what. Niggers are ALWAYS perfect little angels, and whites are ALWAYS bad. Despite all evidence to the contrary. Liberalism IS a mental illness.

Predictable, yet impressive

The fuck are you on about..

The 2052 Olympics won't even have events for women. It will just be mens' and faggots' events.

More like seMANya am I right?

Superhuman.
The Übermensch.

Stanisława Walasiewicz

Hermann Ratjen alias "Dora Ratjen"

Foekje Dillema

That's why you hide out online like a coward calling people niggers? You're the one with the problem. You're the one that has to hide.

>she
Also Dora Ratjen

Sisters Tamara and Irina Press

Nigger

Why did the Olympic committee decide to change it from chromosomes to hormones deciding gender?

If you have a Y chromosome you're a male. There, simple.

Is this new 'really makes you think'?

Really makes you think...

nigger

.... I love it. Women support this transgender bullshit, women now have to compete with men and not enjoy success/rolemodels, women have to admit the obvious fact that men are physically superior

That was predictable, but it really made me think

Wouldnt want to offend anyone m8, god forbid someones feeling get hurt in 2016.

Fuck off with your race baiting. This is about trannies competing as women like that man that keeps beating the shit out of women at the UFC. Fallon Fox is not black and people have the same problem with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=7BFhcwk4ryM

youtube.com/watch?v=1xFZ-HIQ5eU

Notice anything, Sup Forums?

Male runners wear shorts, while the female runners wear slips.

obviously there is no place in the olympics for the abomination. perhaps if they devolop a transgender competition

"She" had genetic testing to see if shes actually male or.female.

Didnt make the results public. Hmm really makes you think

Wasn't my intention, but considering the Sup Forums hivemind, I kinda assume anyone talking about it h ere has some aspect of hate for her given the fact she's African.

Cunt.

Its all good. Gets women on our side, causes the left to continue to eat itself alive.

karma desu

Right, because we're all bashing Mo Farah.
Fuck of libcuck.

DAMAGE CONTROL.

Every sweaty schlomo in the media was hoping she'd lose.

It should be determined by chromosomes. But I love this shit, it's hilarious.

Hilarious. Zero sympathy.

We need to do little Ops to encourage the cultural-cannibalism though. Also it would be fun.

This is ridiculous. Do these Semenya-haters really think she shouldn't be allowed to run in a female league. The 800m world record has not been set by Semenya, which shows that there has been a woman who ran faster. You can't still make the logical conclusion that Semenya should not be allowed to run. If everyone ran at the speed of an average 800m woman like Linsey, the world record would never be broken. The world record stands at 1:53 and Semenya did it in 1:55. Linsey came in at 1:60.

Anyone that believes 'she' is really a female is totally deluded. Look at both of their facial structures. Jesus Christ, classic signs. The proper ladies who finished behind them have been totally robbed of their dream from some selfish people who want to ruin a sport for everyone else! How is this fair?

This is what the left is doing to our society, giving out free passes to people cause 'muh feelings'. Get a fucking grip. The human race strengthens by natural selection, not fucking handouts.

Your leaf would whistle the same tune even if she did break the world record.
It's an inevitability now.

HAHAHAHA this is the face of Hungary in 2016. TOP KEK

Another thing about this is it just highlights how regular black women look mannish... Like Michelle Obama.

Maybe we can connect them to Michelle? Like spread a story that she has one internal testicle?

Just watch, next olympics all Chinese "female" athletes in power and speed events will be trannies.

Those athletes aren't transgender. They were raised as girls since birth.

Look at the BBC coverage.

bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/36691465

It's fucking disgusting. Lynsey Sharp is heartbroken, crying her eyes out and is given one line expressing her disapproval.

Semenya is given 4x that space to promote herself and if that wasnt enough, the BBC ends the article with 4 huge pictures of tweets supporting Semenya.

Intersex people are infertile. Michelle Obama has children.

"""She""" has two undescended testicles.

Your taxes support BBC. Pay up and shut up or go to jail, monarchcuck. You're a subject not a citizen and don't you forget it.

What are their chromosomes?

>According to CAS having high amounts of test does NOT improve your performance

Guess that's why we banned an entire country for their doping habits.

Your taxes also support BBC.

>They give more coverage to the winner than to the scrub that came in 6th
>Bias!

Fucking PBS anglophiles always buying BBC-produced shows yeah. But we're working on that and gradually have progress. Now PBS is so starved for funding they have to increase their fundraising drives time/frequency, and sell their soul to corporate sponsors, who are mostly oil companies and banks, so now their coverage is shit.

Perhaps "she" doesn't want to draw more attention to her case. I saw the race, "she" was jogging.

>women's WR set in early 80s by eastern euros and still stands

>evidence of anything other than the implementation of minimal drug testing

the world record has been set by a female athlete juiced to male levels

Mate.

Sorry I'm not a cuck so I don't think big black cock first thing when I see BBC. Unlike this cuck:

>give no attention to legitimate criticism of the sport
>give no attention to this British finalist when all others are cooed over
>not bias

Are you just completely unaware of how awfully liberal the BBC is? Or are you just a humongous cuck?

She has an abnormal birth defect, just like someone with cerebral palsy. Therefore she should be in the paralympics

1 male,2 probably doping,3 male

so because a woman once managed to beat him means he doesn't have an unfair advantage? Does that mean doping is not an unfair advantage either as long as someone who doesn't dope beats you? You're a fucking retard.

No one gonna point out SEMEN YA

Yes, I have semen. No, that doesn't make me a man.

They're really 'pushing the envelope' here if you know what I'm saying

3-8 also probably doping just less aggressively

Almost all Olympic winners have "defects" that benefit them. Freakishly high blood oxygen levels or whatever.

Phelps has freakishly large feet and freakishly flexible ankles, giving him an unfair advantage over those with normal feet.

Whenever you take the top handful of people in the world at something, they're going to be weird in one way or another.

I feel sorry for the qt's that couldn't win because of this """"""""woman""""""""".
But at the same time it's hilarious how ironic all of this shit is.
>muh equality, muh lgtb rights
Ok, enjoy your equality. Now you will never win a race because we men are, clearly, superior in sports.

Don't you DARE talk that way about the Great White Hope!!

If you have a birth defect called "testicles", you are not banned from Olympics. You simply have to compete with men. Or maybe you don't, it seems.

Just googled, she has no womb and internal testes.

Fucking kek, how can normal women compete. The top female athletes can be on silly juicing regimes and still not reach that kind of level.

Should we try and push for the breaking of all barriers so that men, women and whatever can compete against each other?

>The 800m world record has not been set by Semenya, which shows that there has been a woman who ran faster.

It means she's an average male runner, which is usually better than an olympic female runner

I love it, give it a few more years and all women in sports will be replaced by trannies, feminazis pushing themselves out of sports.

if he wears a slip, his dong is gonna be bulging out

the "TRANNY" filth doesnt want that and neither does anyone else