German Government advises citizens to prep "just in case"

German Federal Government suggests its citizens to prep "just in case" ...

For the first time since 1989 the feds are advising citzizens to stock up on food/water (for ~ 10 days). The citizens should be able to provide for themselves in case of a "disaster" or "attacks".

Well'p ... i sure don't know what to think about this - but i'm guessing its more than just mere "suspicion" to get this shit to news and alarm every pleb in your degrading/infiltrated country.

What do you think?

The news site is legit - cucks-news-media:
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/katastrophenfall-bevoelkerung-soll-vorraete-anlegen-a-1108760.html

Other urls found in this thread:

socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/jacob-rothschild-john-paulson-and-george-soros-are-all-betting-that-financial-disaster-is-coming/
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=K77Go6Y_awA
business-review.eu/news/romanian-politicians-react-to-us-nuclear-weapons-transfer-reports-115957
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get ready for a dirty bomb Jerry.

>not being prepared for the upcoming civil war in europe

>prep those asses germcucks 2016 is going to be year of the rape

Prep for what? Svens bull?

>For the first time since 1989 the feds are advising citzizens to stock up on food/water (for ~ 10 days).

Yeah, but that does not mean we are in danger now. The government simply cares so little about war preparation that there has been not a single advice in this direction for over 25 years. This is what the articke says, not what you are trying to imply.

first we have to become a superstate

We are supposed to stock up on food/water so it's easier to put rapefugees in our houses.

What the hell kind of disaster could the german government foresee that would necessitate large portions of the population having 2 weeks of supplies stored and ready?

Obviously they're not expecting long-term disruptions in food, only short-term, but I can't think of anything that could cause that except maybe economic collapse.

wait

is deutsche bank going to die?

Maybe we're starting ww3

>Disaster strikes
>German soldiers arrive and take your food and water supplies you stored to give to starving Refugees
>You Starve to death
>Refugee gets your home

Goverment mandated bull prepping

>German Federal Government suggests its citizens to prep "just in case" ...

Nonsense, this proclamation MIGHT be passed on wednesday - until then it isn't suggested yet..

I changed most my Euros pounds and been buying British gin and whisky gone try help crash it quicker.

If you got Euros I suggest you do same may profit from pound in the crash then.

But yeah be prepared or text crash.

Have enough money in poundsaveing to fit uk for long vacation as well.

socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/jacob-rothschild-john-paulson-and-george-soros-are-all-betting-that-financial-disaster-is-coming/

I don't think you got any clue what a dirty bomb is and what it would lead to.

>What the hell kind of disaster could the german government foresee that would necessitate large portions of the population having 2 weeks of supplies stored and ready?

Mass rapefugee attacks where they invade homes and shieeet.
Riots.
Civil wars - either a fourth riech rising up, people fighting to re-instate democracy and assassinate Merkel or they've took in so many muslim sleeper agents that the probability of sharia is high enough that they'll take the risk and rise up.

>is deutsche bank going to die?
Alternatively, post-Brexit fallout. Our economy is still strong, it has shown other countries that they can survive post-EU, other countries will put pressure on them trying to leave, Merkel tries to keep her claws into the EU funnelling more german money in it, Germany then sinks into another depression. .

Another option is Russia, offering up citizenship to german defectees and allowing german people to "buy" citizenship with state secrets, infrastucture analasys, things like that - and would do well because of how unhappy many germans actually are in their own country.
German people are known for being quality engineers to, so the russians would have alot of use for them. Russia is in a really good spot right now and to be honest, if I had to bet, I'd say that if a big war broke out now, they would win.

Basically, there are over a hundred vulnerabilities to the German state now and any one of the many factions pissed off with it, could turn on it and exploit them.

Kek

>socioecohistory.wordpress.com/

Dats da good source my man

With what army champ?

It's Time for Reich!
Europeans are you ready for another War with us?

Fuck that, we've sen what happens when you guys lose.
You have our axe.

Secret Jihadi army of course. 1 million strong equipped with the latest German technology.

How are you for firewood and heating for winter yuros?

The epa has fucked up most of the better wood stoves because they are REEEEE to the hippiesin the epa. You still got powerful wood heating stoves or did the bureaucrats in brussels only let you have the shitty ones that are eco friendly?

Underrated post right here.

We don't live in houses made out of cardboard, we don't need that much heating tbqh

>Hide y0 kids hide y0 wife gucci mane is out of prison and is burring ppl
youtube.com/watch?v=K77Go6Y_awA

They just want to make sure German men (if you can call them that.) don't starve to death in their cuck sheds during the upcoming period of time in which they release the horde of muslim men to impregnate their wives.

Takes about 7 days to be sure the seed sets, they tacked on another 3 just to make sure they really get a good go at it.

>Get's plastic surgery
>Looks exacatly the same

What did he mean by this?

So what happened in 1989?

>heating for winter
Since even our older houses like the 80 year old Building I live in aren't as shit as your cardboard / plywood houses, that shouldn't be an issue.

I haven't heated my place in 4 years, if anything like a window breaks I doubt it would be too hard to isolate again.

They want to have war with Russia so we kill off the remaining white breeding stock and then we will be ethnically replaced back home while our women spread their legs for Muslim Arab cock

>NATO troops on russias borders in the last week
>new missile system with nukes in romania

sounds bad

>new missile system with nukes in romania
Tiny country must sauce

business-review.eu/news/romanian-politicians-react-to-us-nuclear-weapons-transfer-reports-115957