I have to relocate to Australia. What city should I live in? I have to...

I have to relocate to Australia. What city should I live in? I have to. Either that or Canada and I'm not fucking moving to Canada unless an extremely strong argument comes.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=u4vlVEigntQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0l5tuvSJaCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None of them.

If you don't give me advice I will move to Brisbane, or some right wing city idk, and vote whatever left wing part has the best chance of winning. I will vote to abolish leverguns and 10rd mags.

Fucking help me and I'll help you cunt

Inala QLD

stay in the USA and vote for Trump
stay there if he wins
come here if Clinton wins

You're not moving to Australia, faggot. Go to New Zealand instead.

depends on how much you do/will make.

Breaking : Felons!
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/

Islam by the numbers
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

The documentary the Clintons don't want you to see.
youtube.com/watch?v=u4vlVEigntQ

Unaired Illuminati Kidnapping Children
youtube.com/watch?v=0l5tuvSJaCQ

WA and brisbane are both solid choices for right-wingers. I can't help you on specific areas, sadly.
Avoid melbourne and sydney like the plague. Melbourne's slowly becoming Cultural Enrichment central and Syndey's already New Beijing, at this point.

Melbourne master race

If you're a progressive: Melbourne.

If you want to live in a mostly white place: Hobart/Tasmania.

Not to mention the temperature is the best down there.

How racially homogeneous is Australia? How likely is it to find a decent job? Do you drink ale/is ale readily available? How much is your red wine?

You can get a bottle of bowlers run for 2 dollars

Can I legally fight a kangaroo in straya?

I can't, I have to move to Australia, Canada, or India. Brexit opened up the potential of trade deals with countries that it previously couldn't have. Look at my options and tell me I should pick something other than bizarro america.
The fuck is WA? I need to be near a major city. We're making a rather large new industrial property.
Land development. Money isn't an issue, I'm being compensated for relocating.
I can't fucking build an industry in tasmania. I need a major city
I have a job for you in the next either 6 months if you work construction/architecture/plumbing/etc or 24 months if you work in anything near property management

Is it any good?

Yeah nah get fucked yank

1) no and 2) they will rip you to shreds.

Yeah mate its fucking grouse

Your swimmers are shit. Apologize to Sun Yang

Everyone wants to live in Melbourne and Sydney all memes aside

Melbourne here

Yeah good one cunt, insulting the country you want to come to. Fuck off

population of 200,000 with 1.2 million annual visitors is sufficient to create an industry of almost any kind.

Apologise to Yulia Efimova ya cunt. Lilly King should have been disqualified for poor sportsmanship.

I don't fucking want to go to your country I have to. I want to stay in America
It's not. Tasmania hasn't been discussed at all, and there's a reason for that. If Canada is being discussed and Tasmania isn't there is a reason for it. I'll bring it up, but I can't imagine it happening
Yeah nah druggies don't get apologies

fuck off, we're full

Fuck off were full

Fuck off I'm coming anyway. Now tell me where to live that voting right wing would do the most good. I love my guns and don't want to lose them all

>I need a major city

we only have two, you have a choice of left wing lelbourne or multicultural cesspool Sydney.

Enjoy

You literally said before that you can move to Canada or India instead. Move there, you'll be disliked less

Why do you have to move so suddenly. Why are you on Sup Forums asking the autistic hammer of justice to help you decide?

RARE ADOLF

lel good luck coming as a tourist. South Island is nice.

Then fuck off back to burgerland. Youre not a chink so its not that easy to stay here

Brisbane counts too.
I don't give a shit if I'll be disliked or not, I care if I will like where I am. Canada has a faggot drama teacher importing rapists in office and India is India. I'm moving to Australia
No one expected brexit to pass. Now that it has, plans that were made "in the unlikely event" it did. I did well in my market and since I'm >tfw no gf I was voluntold to assist in the development of a project one of a few countries

kek I like this, no wonder people think were like Canadians. its just Melbourne's flag. suits, I mean they're not Aussie

Why not canada? It's closer to the US, in terms of culture and proximity and is MUCH easier to set up in?
>Brisbane
>Right
Nigga the people here voted for the fucking labor and greens last time.

You will not like where you are when people are openly laughing at you and telling you to fuck off, You will NOT like it in Australia.

How can you move out of your fucking homeland

Can you be a larger cuck, you traitorous piece of shit

I'm not coming to NZ you fucking inbred mongrel, I'm going to the mainland

Although my aunt spent her last days in Auckland and wouldn't stop saying how nice you guys were and how much you helped her so you'll always have my sincere thanks for that and I'll always think of you fondly
I don't know shit about australia aside from a surf trip I took there six years ago
Fantastic, I have no choice
See above cocksucker. The idea of leaving this country makes me physically ill

brisbane has it's leftists contained in west end. DO. NOT. LIVE. IN. WEST. END. or do idgaf

yeah try and envision us acting like this with fuckin body language, you'd be fucked cunt

>I have no choice
But you do you cunt, a country that is far closer, cheaper and more viable than Australia.

You still haven't answered why you need to come to australia and why canada is more or less off the cards.

Gold Coast is good, it's like Florida but not trash

You're not living here, plain and simple. Do you even know what Visa you're after, you retard?

>Gold Coast
>Not trash
Come on now

manus, one way visa

gold coast is fucking degenerate

Okay, where would right wing votes do the most good? I vote right wing and I'm in charge of a few personnel decisions so maybe I can at least make something good come from this
>fuckin body language
What like acting like they're going to fight me? We have niggers here, you think I'm not used to that?
Canada isn't off the cards. The same kind of thing is happening there, but I grew up in Southern California surfing and Australia would be much less of a cultural shitfit for me
No. All I know is we have offices in every major city in Australia and we've sent people there before so apparently it isn't a problem

Anywhere but Sydney or Melbourne. I hear good things about Adelaide and Perth.

if youre smart and rich come to us

Boo hoo fucking faggot. Youre a fucking loser in burgerland and you think you will make it in Australia? This is not southeast asia you retarded fatfuck.

You will not make it to Australia
You dont belong there
You are stuck with your own shithole

Gold Coast =/= Surfers Paradise

Nobby Beach, Burleigh and Coolangata are comfy af

half the time we don't even know,
banter runs deep

Adelaide is be the perfect place to raise a family. But all the kids would run away from there after turining 18 lmao

>where would right wing votes do the most good?
not sure what you mean.
right wing votes in aus will always be best for business owners, if that's what you're wondering.

Move to Tasmania.
Richest part of OZ and best economy.
Become muscle fisher, bury yourself in Chinese money.

I wouldn't describe my culture as anything akin to fuckin California.

If you don't want to worry about politics and shit, move to Perth, it's quiet here.

I've heard good things about perth. Only heard about Adelaide in passing.
One of my good friends is a baron in your country. I've been there and loved it and so help me god I will end up there. But there is no way I can build a market for manufacturing or shipping and receiving in Switzerland
perfect. Life is meaningless without banter
I'm not sure how voting works in Aus. In the states if you vote right wing in California it means nothing. If you vote right wing in Virginia you may have helped turn the state in trumps favor. The electoral system and all that
I don't need a job, I have one. I'm trying to get aussies jobs
Bullshit I've been to Melbourne and Sydney. You cunts are exactly like California but more openly racist
May do. What's it like? Is there industry there? I could look some shit up but I'd rather hear from someone who actually lives there

mate, I'm trying to persuade you to fuck off.
so bloody stop it

I can't that's the problem. I have to move to Australia. The alternative is being surrounded by leafs and I honestly think I'd kill myself. Or quit my job

I live in Adelaide so maybe that's why. I think it might be the most 'british' out of the major cities.

what project?

handling yourself pretty well, at least your not sooking

yeah forget everything about the american system once you come to australia. shit here is completely different.

someone correct me if im wrong but basically, it doesnt matter where you vote right wing from for the most part. states will have left and right senators but states don't 'swing' favor. we just take everyones vote, mash em all together and voila, its left or right wing at the end of the day. my knowledge of the system is that of a typical australian, so someone please let me know where im wrong.

Hey, I think I'll come to Australia as well now.
You'll become just that little more enriched.

No jobs in Perth :(

I love how fucking seppos and poms come here (t.half Aussie) and are so sure they can stay here with no probs. Then they have to go back

At least the pajeets, chinkchonks and Juans are very aware of the immgiration process. Hell every time I speak to a darkie hes a fucking Migration Lawyer. They know all the rules

you know how easterners say castle and dance with the elongated a? that's because their the convicts, we say castle where the a is an ah sound, as in la di da. not lah dee dah. in the hundred years after the convict were shipped and sa n wa were settled England went through a transformation and refined themselves. just a bit of history for ya

Melbourne is not AS bad as people will have you know. It's just that the universities are 90% crazed leftists (aren't they all?). But make no mistake, the majority of boys coming through high school now are way more central than left just purely off common sense and facts.

Its hilarious how the extreme left have scared most people away with their whack speak.

But anyway, I have to recommend Queensland its where all of my relatives live (except 1 grandmother in quiet Canberra). As for war torn Victoria, I'm in my peaceful district of the south east Melbourne bay suburbs, if you have the money you'll be right mate.

Things are crook at Tallarook and there ain't no work in Burke
you cunts better know what i'm on about

Okay that could be an option. I don't know shit about Adelaide. You have a rather large amount of people from a quick google search...and I like brits. You have surf there? Funnel webs? What will kill me there?
The shit does sooking mean?
Alright so that's good if that's the case. Means I can be more mobile. The system we have is why California has more strict gun laws than fucking Canada
Nigger that's literally what I'm looking to change
My firm has a few immigration lawyers. They handle everything
I've got money, but I'd rather stay in the city for a bit. I'd like to make friends outside of work

t. Only Greens lower house electorate

Perth.

Why?

crying or whinging,
fuck, now I'm even keepin you upto date with bushy lingo

We need conservative whites you stupid fucking kike. We can deport you to Israel to make room.

I lived in Melbourne for 2 years and loved it (white collar) but was made redundant so had to move back to Perth.

The Perth economy is really bad and I have been looking for work for 4 months but had no luck.

Do you think if I apply for work in Melbourne I would have a chance of getting it? In my resume I will say I have family that live in Melbourne and I will pay relocation costs

It's not like your country is going to be overrun with Americans some day. The only reason people move to Australia is because they have to. Just like your ancestor.

dont move here
thats my strong argument

dont think foreigners are eligible to vote anyway. ill let you have my vote if you give me a job

>Okay that could be an option. I don't know shit about Adelaide. You have a rather large amount of people from a quick google search...and I like brits. You have surf there? Funnel webs? What will kill me there?

There are beaches so I'd imagine there's surf but I'm no expert on such things.
No funnel webs but we do get red backs and white-tailed spiders, both of which are pretty fucking bad, deaths to spiders are pretty much unheard of though. Antivenoms probably take care of such things.

precedent for letting the next ones in
we were free settlers because mother country won the continent, and now its ours, we didn't have to move here, potato famine didn't help though

Well yeah there's worse fates. I'd rather stay in America, but Australia was fantastic when I went. I got drunk with a few guys who told me about how shit abos are and how much they hate Africans and Asians. That was in Sydney too, which is really left wing iirc?
Okay so what I've gathered is that in Perth the economy is slow? Which is a good thing. I want a dense area with a lot of people looking for work. Generally when you create developments that create jobs local government stays the fuck out of your way if they're in need
What's your email and what can you do? I'll need to hire about 240 short term and ~400 permanent employees come October

WE'RE FUCKING FULL CUNT

We need millions more conservative whites. We need to mimic the post-WW2 immigration scheme.

They got swindled ->

Redbacks are similar to black widows right? My parents had a couple aussie foreign exchange students hosted in our house when I was an infant and they left us a book called Deadly Australians. My parents read that to me as a bedtime story for years, so I learned a bit about your fauna. Fierce snakes, east taipans and all that
Conservative, white, gun owning, land owning, straight, educated, employed, monogamous guy here. If I have to leave the states, I just want to go somewhere I can do some good man

all the cities are pretty left wing no matter what most of these fellas say, they're just trying to defend having to live in them. which they do coz theres not a lot of work in the bush unless your on the mine sites. the country itself and the people in it are beautiful and we are right being weary of anyone trying to say otherwise. I don't hate anyone and I'm not afraid of change but as a nation we owe it to what we are and have been to be really fuckin cautious

>But there is no way I can build a market for manufacturing or shipping and receiving in Switzerland
yeah that's the drawback of this country. our market is small. this is why I will probably migrate to the US one day after Trump has MAGA. I heard from a couple friends that the workers in the US are a lot less competent but that would make someone like me all the more valuable

imo Autralia is a better choice than Canada which is a better choice than India

a shame though. you act like you are competent. and if you moved here I could have befriended you

Not realized Australia isn't pro gun at all

Same shit happened to my dad, he was out of work for the better part of a year because he couldn't re-locate away from Melbourne with 4 kids in the later years of high school.

>Apply for work in melbourne?

I have no idea because it really depends what work you do. At one time there was a high demand for jobs (like dad's) but then it just dissipated in a matter of weeks. The only reason the old man got back into it was because of his absurd CV, resume and numerous contacts.

>>>
youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

Canadians can own guns.

It's more akin to california in climate, good surfing, fucking ace music scene and more white and less liberal than Melbourne and Sydney.

You should go to Perth or Brisbane. Brisbane used to be very, very good, it had a good, super low density urban development pattern where you could get a house on an acre or two of land in easy commuting distance of the city for only

i'm an average business student (finance and economics major) that's worked 4 years at mcdonalds and currently works at a cafe. how far does this get me. obviously understand if this isnt enough lmao but id work hard

[email protected] (email i made just now because i dont want autists emailing me.) dont care if you dont need me

Don't you have to pay to ride the train? Isn't that the same as a toll?