What are some Sup Forums costumes youd want to dress a prostitute or your significant other in before you fuck?

what are some Sup Forums costumes youd want to dress a prostitute or your significant other in before you fuck?

The Flash.
I would also whisper things like "remember when you were 7 years old and fell down the stairs? It was me." in her ear during sex.

No homo.

Zatanna.

Don't judge me

I like your style user

Batman.

Isn't that batwoman or batgirl?

I'm too degenerate to ever obtain gf though

No, Batman.

Ive thought of specifically targeting a need girl for my next gf, and making her practice a peridot impression for when i fuck her

this
bonus points for french accent

Exactly, but mostly the pale skin and creepy eyes.

SS harley, though I think a prostitute wouldn't want to wear something this slutty, specially if she's catholic.

But...boobs

Id be edwin in the roleplay

follow-up question: if your partner asked you to dress up as a character, would you?
mind you, you'd have to be in character the entire time

it's funny, I know there have been at least 100 characters that I've dreamed of having cosplay sex with in my life, but now that you ask me in totally blanking on all of them. It'd probably be the same if a real girl asked me.

Depends. What character?

Not that I would ever have Sargent, mind, but still.

A partner.

What the fuck, autocorrect?

Of course, I'd gladly indulge in any of her kinks in order to take focus off how fucked up mine are.

No, is actually be kinda fun

Big Barda.

But that's mostly because I want a woman with the height and the build to pull that cosplay off convincingly.

this one covers two fetishes

Depends on the character I guess, but I probably would.

My nigga

This is a wet dream come true

Spider-man or Space Ghost zentai.

in a heartbeat

she doesnt like western animation at all though

Sauce

Supergirl, with the little girl outfit over top and torn a little so you can see the S, while I wear a Green Lantern outfit.

definitely this costume

Most prostitutes are too trashy to cosplay as a character I want to fuck. It just wouldn't work.

Hot Homestuck characters, but that already happened. Why do all girls turn slutty once they put on a Jade cosplay?

I want her to call me a louse.

Prostitutes are good people.

wrong again

>tfw no gf who is accepting of your attraction to children's cartoon characters.

I'm so fucking lonely

Id give her sugar packs and everything. She needs to act super hyper and do the voice though.

>doesn't mention which characters
They're probably sluts also.

He specified prostitute as an option, user.