Brazilian poster calls Portuguese poster "dad"

>Brazilian poster calls Portuguese poster "dad"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQcEKMwRCwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's nothing wrong with keeping our cultural and historical links alive. Are you mad because Britain rejects your fat ass?

>There's nothing wrong with keeping our cultural and historical links alive. Are you mad because Britain rejects your fat ass?

>tfw french, spanish and portoguese posters will never call you daddy while you fuck them in the ass
romanians don't count though

fuck me in the assss grandfather

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

>Latino calls a spaniard 'mom'

Fucking ungrateful sons

>Québécois calls you a complete faggot and tells you to get fucked

Faggot

come to your grandaddy, kid. I'll treat you nicely.

>keeping our cultural and historical links alive

Your links are on west africa and on amazon jungles kid, not with us.

But Brazilians were Romans

You clearly know nothing about Brazil, as a luso-brasileiro who is aware of his community, i can safely say that the Portuguese culture is more preserved in Brazil than in Portugal

Correct. Brazilians still sound western-European, whereas Portuguese sound like ruskies

They do sound kinda slavic, I wonder why

>i can safely say that the Portuguese culture is more preserved in Brazil than in Portugal

LMAO
I really imagine that sheeeit.
mudbloods dancing our folk.

They "don't pronounce vowels" and ther s is shhhh.
youtube.com/watch?v=aQcEKMwRCwE

European Portuguese has less vowels than most European languages, just like Russian. So that may be it.

nah go fuck yourself

You know I'm right, crypto-slav.

>mudbloods
Clearly speaking from ignorance, that's what happens when you are a hermit that never leaves his region. I bet you are a metrossexual lisboeta, you faggot

>Canadian poster calling Chinese poster “my lord”

daddy

it's pretty funny that I understand more what the brazilian girl is saying than the spanish/portoguese dudes

we have tons of vowels

most of them are various shades of closed, but they are larger in number than most european languages.

>American poster calling Israeli poster "master" and Mexican poster "brother"

The same to another ethnics groups. "Germans", Ukrainians, Russians... even the few fins here still to celebrate old traditions.

I know brazil, you have no culture whatsoever, only funk and favela shit. That's your "culture", and your heritage has native american blood on it and from the africansslaves too.

I noticed you said you "know" Brazil, have you actually been here? Have you visited the portuguese communities? Have you been to Casa de Portugal? Do you even know what that is?

Why are E*ropeans so mean to their former colonies? You're lucky anyone still wants to celebrate your god forsaken continent

Don't be mean to us either, my son.

Portuguese residents tend to be very mean towards portuguese migrants. The truth is, most emigrants have successful bussiness in the countries they reside in, and the portuguese residents are the leftovers of the population

Because we don´t want to end up like them.

>Have you visited the portuguese communities? Have you been to Casa de Portugal? Do you even know what that is?

I have seen the faces of you mutts that claim to be italian or portuguese ancestry and none of you are like us, you are mixed, it's even pathetic, of course there are excpetions,but the majority are mixed.

On the other had portuguese communities for example in the Switzerland, France are still in fact portuguese,that's the difference

*hand

kek at someone recording homicide data in south sudan

probably UN mission there

But the Portuguese look just as dark?

based

Yes we do................... but just in your dreams abdulah.

How do I join this?

time machine

Sick burn, Moor

these are niggers not arabs m8

How many angolan niggers are living in portugal?

if you stay out of lisbon , around 54

Too many

They are immigrants here, like you in britain