In every blooper reel shes in the other actors are dying laughing and she just looks around like a cunt and when she...

in every blooper reel shes in the other actors are dying laughing and she just looks around like a cunt and when she flubs or tries to improv she laughs and no one else does

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fge0sIjrNps
youtube.com/watch?v=qMlySgdl54w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's a sheltered rich girl, the world of random American actors from shitty backgrounds laughing at crude jokes is a mystery to her.

>tries to improv she laughs and no one else does
What do you mean

>i watch blooper reels

post reels

and yes she's a stiff bitch who can't act. improv is probably terrifying to her.

>post reels
youtube.com/watch?v=Fge0sIjrNps

what a dumb fucking cunt

>she's literally a snobby condescending bitch irl
that just makes her hotter

How is this something that bothers you? Are you on the spectrum?

Why does it bother you that it bothers him are you autistic?

why does it bother you that it bothers him about it bothering him? you must be autistic

Asking if the emotions of an actress in s blooper reel bother you enough to make a thread, does not through meme magic, make me upset.

Was he method acting when he screamed at that black guy?

I am. But I don't think that's why it bothers me.

Yeah, pretty sure that's why.

What would her career be like if the HP movies weren't made?

Not really we can discuss about actors and how they act in movies
If this were just a thread about her lastest feminazi stunt you would have a point(not really)

He's not even racist that's what so insane about that.

Sucking dicks

Post the damn reel in question already

You literally sound like you have mental issues, mate.

He seems like a quadroon

Nice strawman abo :^)

So exactly the same then

>OMFG EMMA WATSON'S BLOOPER REELS!! REEEE! SHE'S A FEMINAZI!
>woah kid, nice strawman ;)

There are basically no blooper reels in any of her movies
>read some franco story about how some actress wasn't amused by their degenerate kikery on some set
>OMG WHAT A BAD GOY WHAT A BITCH LMAO
Time to go back

this, but in different words. she doesn't want to do some disgusting degrading scene and some shitty little twerp still complains as if not wanting to slut herself makes her a bitch. OP, fuck YOU.

Wasn't it supposed to be her walking channing tatum around on a leash or something?

wOW... imagine to make her your,e cock slave...

DAYMN she ugly!

sorry, not obsessed enough to seek out bloopers
girl is not a great actress but she's well known

man she is qt as fuk

How about you post some for us to judge?

Also
>i called him autistic xDD
Jesus newffig

Man, fuck women. They are whore-ish, disloyal, unfriendly, don't contribute anything to society, and are terrible for your morals and principles.

>Be in High School
>Be on Cross Country team
>Before every meet, our team is congregated under the team's tent waiting for the races to start
>Coach's wife and 1 year old daughter always show up about 30 minutes before the race
>1 year old daughter always recognizes out uniforms, and runs up to us to give each individual person on the team a hug
>We look absolutely ridiculous when she does this, and are laughed at by everyone
>One day I get absolutely annoyed when she does it
>She gets to me, and I push her off of me, propelling her about 4 feet in the air
>Coach is absolutely infuriated at me for refusing to babysit his child, and starts to yell at me
>Some other adults have to hold that faggot back from me
>I start to yell back and tell him how his daughter made our team look like an absolute joke before every race
>Kicks me off the team right then and there

I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now. I stood my ground and stayed by my principles. It's not my faults he's raising a whore for a daughter.

I expected a generic high school story.
Not bad

>jej

Is there a way to help Emma, make her loosen up and open herself up more?

A proper assfucking

I'd open her up and make her loosen up.

God, I so want that to be the other way round.

did you write that right? 1 year old?
ONE YEAR OLD? a fucking baby? you pushed away and just called a whore a fucking baby?
you're mentally ill.
Not getting laid for too long fucked you up bro.

beat her within an inch of her life

>always recognizes out uniforms, and runs up to us

he obviously has no idea how old the kid is

Subtlety is key sweetie

> tfw Abramovich
and his wife take you to a spitroast and you realize you're going to be the spitroast.

she'd be a middle-weight suit in some advertising agency in london. she'd drink soy lattes and read womens magazines and dream about how she could have maybe been a star in some alternate universe. she probably went to india for a year to feel cultured and well travelled although her ventures wouldn't have gone far off the beaten track.

This explains the cockteasing; it's all to increase the amount of spunk she s h bf รง

>pushes little girl
>is retarded
>can't understand human emotions
>"killer instincts" of a high schooler
>"live by my own rules" high schooler
>everybody thinks you're a freak, but you can't see it
>rages at something totally normal
>intellect too vast to successfully navigate social situations
>can't introspect or empathize normally
>kicked out of team for own stupidity, blames others

yep it's autism

It's fake you fucking mongrel

read the first letter of each line

BOOM BIG REVEAL!

Yeah man, gurls suck and stuff.

>I pushed a child and then screeched like an autist so fuck women.
This is essentially autism.

He takes that shit way too seriously.

You did the right thing bro, all women are whores.

t. nigger

dam son

OH FUCK

Do you feel like you really contributed with that post? I genuinely am fascinated by that, nobody thinks it is a real insult and you had to do a captcha and everything to fucking post that someone you think, is a nigger.

I wanna eat her cunt

>I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now.
And yet here you are, telling us this.
>i-it's not my fault
If you didn't care, you wouldn't have said this or even told us this story, autistic cuck.

would do anything to tongue her sweet arsehole

t. newfags who dont know pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=qMlySgdl54w

>spending all of your time here to see and remember every shitty pasta that gets posted here
t. autist

Im just here to look at the Emma pics. I was mildly disappointed.

OP what the fuck are you even talking about. Oh right you are this reddit board with shit taste ina acting and films is triggered by her all the time. PRICELESS.

To think ive actually even watched blooper reels with her and shes always giggling and laughing so wow great fucking hate thread.

Homo nigger Jew

>reeeeee dont talk shit about muh waifu

Except she can actually act stop the meme. 9/10 actresses/tv/ likes can't act and she's better than them.

All women and or pol posting tier

Not that user but emma watson actually makes you kids mad, very easily, that's a good thing that should be applauded.