We don't believe in marriage where i'm from

>we don't believe in marriage where i'm from
>how liberating
Unironically, what did they mean by this?

it's a tenant of communism. you wouldn't get it brainlet

fugg dabid and dabid desu

>Book Davos: Loves his wife more than anything in the world, is a caring family man
>Show Davos: Flirts with random black sloot, talks about how no marriage is "liberating"

Maybe he was being diplomatic, my liege.

Are you too autistic to pick up on pithy sarcasm?

Davos was being polite. Pay attention to his expression and tone of voice when he says it. His instinctive response was probably something like "that's fuckin' weird" but generally it's frowned on during diplomacy to shit on someone else's customs.

Smart man don't get married. What is there to get?

This 'liberating'

I read that in his voice.

It means that
THIS
IS
WHITE
GENOCIDE!
>insert 300 posts of Sup Forums shrieking

Imagine trying to make a TV show that doesn't trigger alt right JWs every episode

The shills on this board are getting utterly ridiculous.

It's called Free Love. That means when you want to have sex with a woman, she's got to do it.

Davos
>I'll metaphorically lick her pussy by agreeing with her personal statement because that's what diplomacy is all about, and i am the hand to a ruler of the north, who is on foreign soil to entreat with another sovereign. I must butter them up.

Dabid
>THIS IS HOW YOU SHOULD LIVE YOUR LIVES

They aren't cucks

There is nothing more pathetic and emasulating then becoming a married man. All those "deadbeat douchebags" we were raised to hate have it right. They fuck a different cunt every week.

She means they prefer the "it takes a village to raise a child" way, you know, where all the tax paying white men pay the little bastards way.

Probably just as hard to write one that doesn't get called racist and trigger SJWs

>the oldfags on this board are getting ridiculous
Fix'd

>studies foreign languages and cultures her entire life
>wut is marriage? love is free n shit
wew

*Sheistering intensifies*

davos is a thirsty dude i want to see that onion dick get him get some ass

>>we don't believe in marriage where i'm from
>>how liberating
More than that is the girls are superior theme in GOT. She gets down with a dickless dude. Proving once again men are not only impotent, but not necessary for sexual pleasure.

She didn't say she doesn't know what marriage is, she doesn't understand the concept of bastards not getting their father's name.

*virginity intensifies*

You know, the glibness in how Davis quipped it could be considered condescending. If only he wasn't a working class lad. If he was wearing embroidered silks and cravattes with a feathered hat, it would have come off as snide.

Oh snap. Good one Pajeet.

>she doesn't understand the concept of bastards not getting their father's name.
Not sure I do either. The woman ain't got shit to do with it. We all have our fathers name. Bastard traditionally means kid born out of wedlock not knowing father.

*dying alone intensifies*
*not having anyone to take care of you when you get older intensifies*

Why don't mods do their goddamn job and delete shitposts?
>PICKLE RICK
>how liberating

I'll tell OP what he knew 100 threads before: She was talking about bastards, how they don't exist and aren't hated in Essos.
NOT about no marriages.

If you continue to debate this, you're a fag.

it mean's that there is a higher likelihood of inbreeding and/or incest.

This board is 85% '''shills''' and thatincludes themods.

I just can't believe there are people who make IDENTICAL threads over and over. It truly has to be shills.

"How liberating" is referring to the fact that Jon Snow wouldn't be considered a bastard from where she comes from. Jon had that burden all his life.

>Autism intensifies.

Gotta create and maintain the illusion that an online space is popular somehow by manufacturing lowest common denominator traffic.

>using every opportunity to cry about politics and divide/conquer
>not a shill
k

t. Sup Forumsshill

>doesn't understand why society might punish women and their bastards, creating incentive for intact homes and fewer illegitimate children who are statistically more likely to be dysfunctional.

It's not a hard concept to understand.