Why is marriage much more successful in non Western countries?

Why is marriage much more successful in non Western countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=u4vlVEigntQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0l5tuvSJaCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they didnt give women "equal" rights

>Because they didnt give women "equal" rights

Why isn't feminism prevalent in those countries?

Because feminism doesn't exactly exist there.

Breaking : Felons!
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/20/politics/donald-trump-african-american-voters-virginia-voting-rights/

Islam by the numbers
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

The documentary the Clintons don't want you to see.
youtube.com/watch?v=u4vlVEigntQ

Unaired Illuminati Kidnapping Children
youtube.com/watch?v=0l5tuvSJaCQ

tradition.

but the internet will take care of that. women everywhere will fight for equality.

Good. It was a mistake.

What went wrong with western culture?

Because marriage is a family decision and event. If someone divorces, the families also divorce. People are more willing to work things out.

cuckstianity self hating ideology producing "egalitarianism" for non self/group at the detriment of you and yours.

>What went wrong with western culture?

nothing. all races and genders are equal, and sometimes progress causes upheaval as the ones in power fight to keep it.

Please kys, cuck, ty.

>Why isn't feminism prevalent in those countries?

Because quite frankly most of these Countries dont have the comfort the West does. When you are busy with the struggles of life you wont complain about nonsense

due to strong competition with both foreign nations and locally between tribes, giving women equal "rights" would effeminate and disincentive the local men, resulting in the tribe/country being overrun by other tribes/nations.

why the fuck should any men fight for a country/tribe where he has to beg to a get a substandard pussy, when he instead can conquer it and then just take the pussy? remember that pussy is the ultimate carrot for men.

this artifical concept of "equality" between the sexes can only happen in with peaceful tribes that are not in open conflict. as soon as conflict erupts, watch the "equality" disappear.

Can confirm

I hear in turkistan, marriage is the bomb.

Because of the promotion of artifical ideals aka arrogant behavior.

lol, most marriages here end in a divorce.

Economic dependance

Men don't allow it.

The simple answer is the sexual revolution.

The purpose of sex is reproduction. The hedonist will say it's all about pleasure but that simply isn't true, the orgasm is only meant to encourage people to reproduce. If we all had sex and reproduced every time we got the urge than the planet would become a disaster zone with more people than we could deal with. If our primal urge to eat were as strong as our urge to have sex than we would all eat ourselves to death. We've stopped recognizing how out of wack our sexual urges are as humans and we've stopped trying to control ourselves.

we have other things to worry about such as politicians being so innept and corrupt that they are only able to take 50% of EU "help money" and stealing more than half of that. or gypsies. many gypsies. or having the most functional illiterates of any european country. or having the most car accidents and deaths related to that of any eu country. or having the most

Because western men are beta cucks and women are liberal whores.
>Women with dicks and weak men with vaginas.
Just look at the one nation party in australia.

Spirituality is fucking dead in the West

We are virtually all shitposting zombies IRL

prove me wrong

Marriage was once meant for couples to create a stable household where they could produce and raise children. The marriage contract was strict, and one could only terminate it if they had a very good reason to do so. Today marriage means nothing, as it can be terminated whenever you feel like it. The reason for marriage today isn't to provide children with a stable family and household they can grow up in, but rather it's about "love". "Love" tends to fade over time, and couples can now separate once it has faded.

The victims here are children, who have to watch as their families disintegrate; removing all sense of stability.

This, I really don't get how most of the adult population is so fucking retarded.

If you're married, have children growing up and a nice family, why do you destroy it just because "I don't feel that attraction anymore, I want to fuck all these good looking men and have adventures".

They literally emotionally scar their kids because they want more dick.

Being a family isn't about them, it's about the kids. Fucking feminism man.

over 75% of suicide deaths are male, imagine how much we would hear about it if it were opposite

Look at the West's "wedding culture."

>Buy an expensive ring or else you're a shit-tier man
>Let your wife get an expensive wedding dress or you're a shit-tier man
>Spend thousands on a single day or else you're a shit-tier man
>Make an oath before a God you don't take seriously while typical wedding music is playing in an extremely routine ceremony

Marriage, like everything else, has become commercialized. It is a commodity. And since it is a commodity, it is easily seized upon by women, who are ravenous to consume anything that glitters or glows. They are intoxicated by the idea of expensive rings and shimmering dresses. Companies like Zales and Jared endlessly shill their commercialized vision for what dating and marriage should be like, and coupled with the endless barrage of propaganda from Hollywood, this idea of an "expensive big wedding" has gained currency and became the de facto cultural norm.

But do you really think any of this mattered before?

I might be the odd man out since most of you claim to be descended from nobility (heh), but in the 1800s most people in the world were peasants scraping to get by. Do you really think any of this commercial fluff was present?

Marriage was a vehicle to bind people together to raise a family. Divorce was sacrilege. Now marriage is a commodity, a shiny, glittering thing that appeals to a woman's aspirations to be a Marie Antoinette-tier royal princess.

Because they're poor and don't provide benefits.

>Why isn't feminism prevalent in those countries?

Because they didn't give women "equal" rights.

This is somewhat true but not all women are like this. There are good women you just have to find them.
>they are not at the bar.
>you only find trash at the garbage heep

You have to volunteer, that is where the good women are. Spending time bettering their community.

I'm married myself and simply went into the city judge's office with my wife and family present and got married pretty much for free. We bought two promise rings for about 600 a piece and that's that. I was simply contributing an element to the discussion that was not present.

I agree with

Good for you man. I am glad that there are other posters who do not just keep talking about "muh mgtow!" That is the way to do it. There is nothing wrong with getting married in a small ceremony with your friends and family either though. But spending more than 1000 dollars total is ridiculous. Have the ceremony at a local park, that is what my buddy did. Then they grilled and drank beer. It was pretty fun.

Protestants thinking that their special and enlightened when really their just blind people teaching other blind people.

None, or low jewish influence. Especially median and entertainment

Most western women are degenerate cock hopping sluts.
It's the Rockerfellers fault

No Jews

Which was driven primarily by Jews

because trying to cheat on your husband or get a divorce in a 3rd world country results in a face full of acid

Seriously though. Protestants ruined marriage. It was illegal to get divorced in most Catholic countries until very recently. Protestants were so into divorce that they pushed this agenda. Along with it they pushed no fault divorce.
>Ronny Reagan.
Thanks protestants.

No they will not.
NGO coming from you and paid be with your money will do that.
All you have to do is make NGOs illegal and stay clear of jews and americans.