Why do Americans shit themselves?

Why do Americans shit themselves?

Everyone is so round and fat, even the little girl in blue.
That obese woman's leg looks deformed too.

bump

great thread m8

WHY
H
Y

Shat in mart

too much Macca's

t. sharter

I've spoken to 6 Americans online and 1 in real life and all of them defend the idea of shitting themselves in public

"it's not even that gross" actual quote from my cousin who is from America

I don't mean to offend you but it really isn't accepted outside of America.

is it the capitalist "gotta getta dolla" mindset that causes them to avoid using public toilets?

Spot pies from across the room
Every step I take, makes the floor go boom
Take the pack and check the price
Discounted, half eated by mice
Make my way to the front checkout
The quickest way I'm trying to scout
Aisles get close they touch my fat
No other country really has to deal with that
Suddenly I can feel a fart
I try to stop, but I feel the cheeks part
The whole bowel's what it's got instore
Realise that I can't make it to the door
And I
SHART IN MY PANTS

This almost always happens you can take my word
I can never hold in my big fat turd
I'm American, it's something we fancy
And now I
SHART IN MY PANTS

Everyone knows about the state of my butt
Everyone at the back, everyone at the front
Now I'm sitting here, chillin' in my own muck

I won't go home and change.

talking to 7 autists isn't a good way to get a perspective on things.

it's not acceptable at all in civilized parts of the country, aka everywhere but the South

Too much pressure supporting the free world.

because im a fat stinky poo poo face :3 xd *poops self* ^_____^

PAUL SHART MALL PLOP

He already admitted one was his cousin, the rest was probably his cousins family.

> why do drumpf supporters shit themselves

Ftfy m8

>How do people do this, why do they do this.

Some of these people may have shit themselves, but the fact is the majority of this fucking thing is photoshopped, they find silly ass shots and photoshop a LOL POOP STAIN in cause there is no way to have a steady flow of this coming in.

You start to notice it when the poo stains change drastic colors in a pinxelated edge, it starts looking like the contrast was turned up to high or something and the colors block into one another instead of blending.

Also some of these people have sat down in something wet sometimes, or a dirty chair, look at the black guy in line to check out, it has square lines in parts, looks like he sat down on a dirty park bench before hand, or the bench outside the walmart.

>Cant trick me when ive seen fuckers actually shit themselves in the store.

He says it's like how the French reject bathing and deodorant - preferring their own "natural" smell

"it's just our culture, dude" - another quote from the same conversation

Its all the anal sex. Our future President shits herself.

Shit o' Freedums

its too much work to walk to a toilet for them

SHART

Chipotle

>Poland.
>Pooland.
IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

Keep on living in denial, fat fuck.

Why Americans are so disgustingly obese?

>Keep living under a rock.
Well if you really wanna check you can always check the hex code of certain images to see if they where edited or not user, but I can safely tell you that yes, some of those have been edited and manipulated, its not hard to do, just like how CTR shills get paid to shit up threads, somebody has to keep that site alive.

>Why are Americans so fat.
Because they literally have created a slave system in the united states and thats why they want illegals in so badly, we have made manual labor almost everywhere obsolete. Nobody has to do anything anymore, which has made nothing but a bunch of weak, mindless voters to keep Democrats in!

You would be fat to if you had nothing to do all day but drink Pepsi and eat Fried Chicken.

troll gonna troll

correct the record detected

> 1 shart has been deposited in your mart

fuck off, shill

Why don't you Australian Jews have anything better to do?

Where did you guys get these pics of my family?

Amerisharts gonna shart

Welcome to Walmart in the middle states and the south

dat mako could get it

d-delete this!

>be amerifat
>shit pants

Freedom farts

The media refuses to cover it but it's how we are protesting trans "people" being allowed to use whatever bathroom they want.

SHART IN MART

SHART

India poo outside there pants.
Usa is the new poo nation.

Rly makes you think

American on a tour of Yurop here, you mad? You all mad? Top fucking kek you third-worlders WISH you had the confidence and access to bountiful delicious food that it takes to proudly shit freely in the mart. Who'se going to stop us? You? I don't think so, I'm only two days into my vacation and I've already flown the brown flag of liberty in an Aldi AND an Asda (owned by Walmart btw, get cucked yuropoors). Not one of you dared to even look me in the eye as I filled my sneakers, let alone ask me to leave. That's because you know the simple truth: WE OWN YOU, and none of your little 'lolo kekeke shart in mart' memes will ever change that. So just stop it ok?

dont these people simply wash before they use toilet paper?

American here, I can confirm that this is true. We really can't help ourselves sometimes.

IN

That's a meme, everyone bath and use deodorants in France you inbred

Europoors don't even have the freedom to shit pants in public, they probably run to the toilet and ask Mohamed permission first top kek

these are the best threads. press F to appreciate american freedom of bowel movement

Eh, it's a cultural thing. It's not that big a deal. Each nation has its own traditions/social norms.

thank you america

sage

SHART IN MART
POO AND SUE
PLOP IN SHOP
RUNS AND GUNS
FREEDOM FAECES
CHANGE PANTS
BOWEL MOST FOUL
CRAP ON TAP
RED WHITE AND POO
DESIGNATED SHITTING PANTS

but it seems kinda unpractical, having to clean your clothes every day. Maybe thats the reason US had cotton plantations. They need huge constant supply of quality underwear

We can shit our pants all we want because our flag is on the moon.

People shitting themselves in public here in America is quite common, its the idea of being free,

Triggerd sharter

Is this some sort of inverted 'india has a space program, super power by 2030' damage control?

>red white and poo
Top kek

merica here.

we totally do this.

probably going to do this tomorrow night.

shart, shart, shart, shart in the mart

IN

czech'd and kek'd

No, people avoided eye contact because you ploped in a shop and think you're a retard.

shartin' and proud

multifactorial
1. drugs other than food, sex, tobacco, and alcohol are illegal (tobacco is a shit drug, alcohol suck ass and is far more expensive than junk food, and these fat fucks are ugly so they can't get sex)

2. these people have become the norm rather than the rare exception and are no longer socially ostracized as they should be

3. this shit is actually encouraged by the Jews (thanks all these hip hop songs encouraging big asses)

4. linked to 1, depression is out of control because everyone can see that this place is going to shit and nobody wants to address the problems

PANTS

If you shit yourself in walmart, and somebody slips on it and falls, who gets sued? The shitter, or the store that encouraged the shitting?

Because the government is injecting our food with high fructose corn syrup, which causes leaky gut syndrome, which in turns leads to other health problems such as diabetes, leaky bowels, etc.

Why are you collecting pictures of fat people shitting them selves?

>off by two

POO IN LOO

It's the shop's fault for not putting up a "beware of the american liquid" sign

Because they eat too much.

DESIGNATED SHITTING MARTS

That's not right, there's a big 'walmart' sign right out the front. You know what you're walking into.

Like I said. We. Own. You.

are you serious? is this your best rebuttal? you are owned by jews just like all of you.
You dont even own your bowel movement

>the fucking Phillipines thinks it can talk back to an American male

I'm not even mad kid, just disappointed

Yet you don't own enough command over your lungs to finish a sentence without stopping and gasping for air because it's so exhausting for your big lard ass.

>"it's not even that gross

stop downplaying it to be nice.
The truth is they actually like it
They like the aroma
They like the warmth
They like the feeling of an open anus in public
But most of all they love the feeling of belonging

>Why do Americans shit themselves?
it must have to do with their government

I thought this was just a joke

SHART IN MART

Plz no hate countryman