When the fuck will there be a containment board for this show

When the fuck will there be a containment board for this show

They won't stay in the general , I am sick of 1/6th of the board being Tumblr Universe threads

Something needs to fucking be done about it

Mods please start banning SU posters who post outside the general

>inb4 I am banned to be funny

>I don't like this show
>instead of ignoring it, I'm going to make more threads about it

10/10 logic, OP

Containment board fags go home!

yeah ignoring it has worked real well for the last 4 months

SU fags drink bleach

The general is to keep the autism in so other people can have SU threads free of autism.

Why aren't you using filters?

just hide the fucking threads. stop being lazy and be proactive about your browsing. the option is right there.

When there is enough cross-board material to warrant it having it's own containment board.

Basically, while it's still just a shitty cartoon, suck it the fuck up and deal with it, you thin skinned faggot. You sound just like those fucking tumblrina bitches that watch this damn show.

adventure time did the same thing, eventually the fad will wane and be replaced by some other cartoon that makes far more threads than the actual subject quality justifies.

Make us bitch

OP we're talking about a cartoon because this is the fucking Cartoon board.

But not the Fucking Cartoon board, that's /aco/.

How new are you? You don't remember all the autistic generals that shit up the board only to fizzle out? Remember /frz/?

Global Rule 15 was a mistake.

>When the fuck will there be a containment board for this show

The day you stop being a whiney faggot and learn to ignore things you don't like.

>ANOTHER containment board
that'd be fucking stupid. You can't make a new containment board everytime a cartoon gets popular. This is a cartoon board, quit complaining everytime someone discusses a cartoon a bit too much. Same shit happened with Korra and Frozen, and they didn't get their own board for good reason.

/frz/ didn't fizzel out, the mods had to ban everyone in the thread.

I see more people complaining about SU then i do people spamming SU outside of the general.

More of Sup Forums in general needs to re-learn this shit. Or just fucking lurk moar in general instead of saying stupid shit 24/7

>star vs generals aren't allowed
>loud house threads aren't allowed
>voltron threads getting deleted

What a nice cartoon board.

>SU fags won't stay in their general
>makes an SU thread outside of the general
you're part of the problem

this is the main problem with this board, because the mods keep clamping down on other cartoons that are growing in popularity here, it causes SU to become over-represented.

On top of all that, they allow Sup Forums shit too at random

>its ok to have 50 Akira threads

>you want to talk about any anime thats on toonami though, thatll be deleted

Divide Sup Forums in to Sup Forums - comics and /ca/ - cartoons.

It has for me

>don't delete obvious east v west shitposting threads