Refuses to fight the Mountain and abandons Tyrion in exchange for promises of a castle and noble status

>Refuses to fight the Mountain and abandons Tyrion in exchange for promises of a castle and noble status
>Repeatedly jumps in front of the biggest dragon since Balerion to save Jaime, even though he's not even getting paid anymore

Why didn't he just ride off? Sure, he might not make it very far since his horse probably can't outrun the Dothraki skirmishers, but its not like saving Jaime after their army has already been routed would help him either.

He was a good friend

but bronn named his wife's son after tyrion

I guess this, but what you said kinda makes more sense op. But the writers don't give a fuck so.

>why is a character doing something out of character 7 seasons in

hmm i wonder why

He's a top lad.

Jaime is his bro, he won't just let him die. He also lost his purse of gold, his only chance of getting paid is saving Jaime.

>save Jaime, return him to the queen
>save Jaime, Daenerys get them both and Tyrion saves them

how do you know it was Bronn and not Dickon? Or Stannis?

Fuck you I laughed

Jaime told him he can have any castle he wants after they win the war. Pay attention pls.

It isnt fucking him, y'all tard
It's the Tarly son

it was Bronn, the last shot of bronn we get is him on the floor looking at a horse with no rider and hes fairly close enough to ride said horse and save jaime

They literally give it away with the white horse and the fucking leather coat instead of broad shoulder armor.

Bronn found his horse after its hoof was chopped off?

Because Bronn lives for brawling.

It was even established by now he's bored to tears of his normal life and his generic wife

Did you even pay attention?

because he's a badass motherfucker. love that guy and fuck that stupid khaleesi bitch and her pet nigger
/thread

>bron just found another white horse you fucking idiot weren't you watching the same chaotic battle scene with the fucking dragon and people being roasted alive??

Dude they literally show Bron looking at that horse after Daenerys burns down the scorpio

Why did Han Solo save Luke at the Death Star when all he cared about was money?

I don't remember this but I'll take your word for it

Can't spell Bronn without BRO

>characters can't have characters arcs

He knows Jaime is the last hair of sanity in queen cersei and she would just plain fuck up the seven kingdoms including his castle and tyrion bastard if jaime gets roasted.

>mfw im watching a review on the episode on Youtube and the person says "Dickon saved him, yay!"