Why don't millennials have any work experience?

Why don't millennials have any work experience?

Do heterocucks think this thing is attractive?

No jerbs for any retard like in boomer times

No

With a little mess fat on her cheeks, yes.

Weed and video games keep them from working.

The same way nobody finds you attractive

Wrong pic OP

Who is she?

Soe gschwind-penski

Her name is lena oxton

Work experience requires work experience, and so on.

There are simply too many applications for too few job openings. If 10 people apply for one job, no matter how good they all are, 9 will end up with nothing.

>be early millennial
>finish high school
>get into uni compsci program
>get a shitty part time tester job 3rd year
>get a low paying full time sysadmin job 4th year
>...
>10 years later run my own little company doing both consulting for old clients and contract projects for new ones

I worked my ass off, moved alone to a new country twice, burned my savings, took risks, and it paid off.

And I'm just an average Joe.

You fucks are ENTITLED AND LAZY. That's your problem.

because they get out of school and directly go to university. during uni time they don't bother getting a part time job unless they have to finance their living conditions.

I can't report fast enough these days.

Why doesn't this OP have a job? SAGE THIS SHITTY THREAD

Look at this FAGGOT

I don't know how it works in USA, but if you try to work as an underage in Italy your employer will get sued by the state. So, nobody can make their children work, so no work experience.

Except chinese. You see chinese children work all the time in chinese places and the authorities don't seem to care.

Because they are 16 years old? I'm 27 and have close to no work experience, have been drunk and studied my entire life. Going to study distant classes for 5 more years (from the other side of the border ofc) before I abandon this ship completely and reinvent myself.
Sweden will have to deal with my debts.

the ones that go to non-shit unis and get non-shit degrees do have work experience

at least uk unis heavily encourage it

Your thread was shit yesterday and it is shit today
SAVAGE

Want me to do a spin?

no fag

Also even if you are legal age it's very hard to find any job without any connections.

I thought that was implied by the state of things in Italy.

Yeah off a cliff and do a flip

Yes, she is my cuddly snuggle bug :3

ROBOTS TOOK OUR FUCKING JOBS.

Oh no wait, thats the next generation.

Because they have a restrictive definition of job.

the only "entry level" jobs they're willing to take are

>Barista
>Waiter (maybe)
>Clerk (maybe)
>Secretary (little chance)

even then, most of them do;t hold-down these jobs for long. short enough that most don;t post this experience to their resumes.

also, These jobs generally provide no significant experience or credit towards any real career.
Source: I;m a millennial. I got job experience in factories and construction. I worked with literally nobody within 20 years of my age. there were always openings where I worked, usually several at a time, and they couldn't even find enough Mexicans to fill them. every time I offered a friend a job or told them about an opening, they turned it down, some of them outright laughing at the prospect.

Fast forward 5- 6 years and I now have the industrial automation job I went to college for. My friends are dragging ass as Baristas and Data entry.

Is there something wrong with your shift key?

Only if you do it on your neck

no, my single quote is fucked. is use semicolon so the grammafags don;t get mad. I'm not capitalizing because it's 5:00 am and I;m still on fucking Sup Forums.

You can call somebody attractive while still being repulsed by the idea of fucking them

Scott Eastwood is attractive, doesn't mean I would want to have sex with him

illegals taking those entry-level jobs teenagers used to work

Would you hire the person in your pic OP? There's your answer.

My dad always used to say I had to do vacation jobs I didn't like, because I would end up doing the same (higher qualified) job for 40 years anyway.

So I did everything, from being a gardener, to orderpicking, to moving. Guess I should have done something else at the time. I did however get an internship at a great company during my studies (they also hired me as a job student after).

I'll graduate in a few weeks and I honestly don't think I'll have to look for a job that long. Most of my friends only have a high school degree and half of them are driving around in more than decent company cars.

It's called an apostrophe
Go to bed

Dammit, I thought xe had the Identitaire logo on xis backpack. Oh well.

ha. The overwatch logo is pretty close I guess

never understood it either, maybe its pedo fags.

Why are baby boomers still posting on a Tibetan basket weaving board?

>retarded sjw and white millenials don't have jobs
>all millenials don't have jobs

HAHAHAHAHAHA

white people

they were told that education is everything and that manual work is bad

Because they bite the hand that feeds them. Out of misguided pride.