ITT: Bad Sup Forums family members

Post crappy mums, dads, sisters, brothers, cousins, etc.

Everyone who raised OP.

>as a kid
>you think DeeDee is just annoying
>as an adult
>you sympathize with her because she wants to play with her hikki nerd brother

Here's the list.

Why is almost every Avatar-Korra antagonist family related?

Lets get this out of the way.
You are not obligated to respond to this post.

Bryke had daddy issues.

I would bang 4 out of those 10 people.

wait.. but there are only 3 women.

Adult Aang

Dubs don't lie.

Adult Aang is chiseled as fuck.

He looks weird tbqh. Not like Aang should look and too white-looking for me. Ozai however is based 10/10 hot

F-faggot!

A man who's man enough to admit he'd fuck another man should be praised for his manliness, user

Bi actually
Its pretty great

Both of them

>Tonraq

Now hold on there a minute partner, he's too muscly to be evil.

I heard the premise and it sounded kinda bad.
I read the stuffed rabbit one without knowing there were others, thinking the only evil to be her father, not her mom and brothers.
I read the rest of the comic and it made me very sad.

Oh, so you're too much of a pussy to admit you like men so you need to chose some women as well.

>let his daughter of 4 years old have a fucking bear
>let them take her to be exiled from society
shitty parent

Helicopter parents are the lowest form of life

>That's it, Kuvira, you're getting the hang of it. I'll show you all sorts of things you can do with it...tonight.

it's a really common theme in any media that either targets the tumblr audience or has tumblr types on the writing team.

>bringing tumblr into this
I think people closest to the avatar have been affected the deepest and would have more personal reasons for retribution.

ATLA predates Tumblr.

i'm just using tumblr as a shorthand for a type of personality. probably not the best word choice but i cant think of what else to call it

I love how Tenzin manages to avoid this list.

Elsa and Anna's parents, AND Elsa.

Not enough credit goes to Anna and what she went through. It's always about Elsa and her anxiety and depression and pretty ice powers, but Anna ended up being fucked up in her own way thanks to her parents' obsession over secrecy and Elsa never daring to disobey them (I'd even suggest she has anxiety and depression too, only manifesting in a different way). Anna grew up to be a person starved for attention and affection, an overly-trusting, socially-awkward extrovert with low self-esteem - something that might've been due to the fact that because she was locked out of the loop for so many years, she likely felt that Elsa was the favourite child (in some ways, she was).

It bothers me that the film doesn't address this, instead focusing on how Anna shouldn't push her sister, and Elsa wants to open up, she will at her own pace. I understand that Anna is a forgiving person, but that's also the result of her loneliness - to not forgive (or even disagree with) Elsa would risk losing her again.

Anna was severely neglected and it sucks that Elsa's psychological state matters more because she's "so relateable" and the one with magic powers. They even made Frozen Fever, a short about Anna's BIRTHDAY, to be more about Elsa. Needless to say I already know Frozen 2 will just be "Elsa's Magic Adventures, lol Anna who."

Elsa isn't at fault. It's 100% their parents fault. They didn't mean to do it and only had the best of intentions, but they ended up possibly permanently screwing up both their daughters.

Elsa's actions are understandable and make sense for the most part, but the fact that she never (not even once) considered that maybe her sister was lonely without her is pretty shitty.

We know Elsa is passive, but she also has a mischievious side. I know the accident was a big deal, but Elsa never even did so much as talk to Anna through the door. I understand that Elsa was cripplingly afraid of hurting Anna, but you'd think she'd be lonely enough to get a little desperate for communication.

I do give Elsa her credit for telling Anna she can "just leave" if she wants to at the party. But by then Anna was 18 and COULD leave if she wanted. As a child Anna had no-one, save for possibly the servants, who were busy.

I don't think Elsa is a bad character, but I do think that people misinterpret, excuse, and too often glorify her actions ("Let It Go" is another can of worms).

Villains being related to the heroes is an age-old thing, what the hell are you on about user

Fuck you Rusty is best dad

Hey, no crazy stuff.
She is pure!

Yeah, the parents really needed to work on channeling Anna's hyperactivity into something. I understand that they were worried about Elsa exposing her powers, but if her own sister didn't find out, couldn't they have hired a few servants to keep Anna company? The girl is royalty and she has all the common sense and grace of a chihuahua.

>Kuvira was routinely molested by Sue's entire clan

This is what drove her to be a controlling dictator.

So was Sokka Suyin's Dad? She has noticeably darker skin than her sister. Is very intelligent creating a libertarian futuristic city. Also, her son looks like Sokka with glasses. And it allows Lin to date Tenzin and not be incest

That's a pretty good plot.

Aang wasn't that bad of a dad, just not perfect.

Hiroshi was actually a decent dad while Asami was growing up and only started being shitty after Asami had grown up, so I give him partial credit.

Toph's parents arguably weren't even that bad and more like Toph was a shit daughter/mom.

Rest are appropriate.

...and the grandmother.

Her brothers too? Jeez, I didn't even know she had any.

Here's something better:

>"Fuck all these limp-dick politicians, and these chicken shit bureaucrats! Fuck this 24/7 media spew of trivia and celebrity Mover-Star bullshit! Fuck Avatar Nation Pride – fuck the media – Fuck Nickelodeon - Fuck that Spongebob Squarepants advertisement ticker at the bottom of the screen! - Fuck - ALL OF IT!!!"

>"Making the mother of all Chai Teas here hero, can't fret over every tea leaf!"

I don't know if I'd call it "hyperactivity," she was just a little kid. Even as an adult Anna's nervous energy is the result of sheer loneliness over all those years. Having maybe at least two servants to look after her might've taught her more about social skills.

Which, now that I think about it, is a bit of a plot hole. Their parents had royal duties and all but obviously SOMEBODY had to be taking care of them.

Thanks to your image, I now want a story about Clarissa being adopted by Skeletor.

It would be comfy as fuck.