HBO Hack - New Developments

Why aren't we talking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Aiginbap
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6rfros/hbo_leaks_for_season_8_script_outlines/
pastebin.com/PjWQa9YD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

personally? just looking forward to, you know, watching the show. scripts are dull as hell.

By the time they actually release athis shit all the episodes will have already aired.

I hope they don't pay and make it a public point not to pay so we actually get everything and then we can laugh at them for not paying.

i'll leave it to some autist to go through them and summarize what happens, because i really can't be bothered reading all that shit

That's pretty much what's happening. The hackers said they're delaying their cutoff date to pay them because some of HBO's "competition" is willing to pay for it, which is obvious BS. Hackers are technical geniuses and practical morons.

That makes sense tho, they leveraged their hack into an auction. Hbo-Showtime-Shillflix-Amazon bidding war in the shadows. Who you got?

HBO is one of the greatest patrons of art in Western history. I say this unironicaly. Whoever is doing this should be ashamed of themselves.

>In a video directed to HBO CEO Richard Plepler, "Mr. Smith" used white text on a black background to threaten further disclosures if HBO doesn't pay up. To stop the leaks, the purported hackers demanded "our 6 month salary in bitcoin," which they implied is at least $6 million US.
why bitcoin?

good.

Hopefully (((HBO))) looses $$$ and it happens again and again.

(not that I believe HBO is a real business)

>HBO is one of the greatest patrons of art in Western history.
bwhahahaha....more like a propaganda agency.

I want those emails. I doubt they will be as entertaining as the Sony leaks but it's fascinating to see how these people think.

Have you read the scripts for the last season?
>DUDE THE AGE OF MONARCHY IS OVER LMAO

go to bed Sup Forums

DABID EMAILS

WHO KNEW TWO YEARS AFTER THE BELOVED DABID PASTA DROPPED WE WOULD ACTUALLY BE GETTING REAL SAMPLES

no fucking way, did the season 8 scripts really leak? I thought it was just for the rest of season 7

Which season were talking about?

>Littlefinger wins
Pls be true

>0.05$ added to your account

>le Sup Forums boogeyman
You have no power here, /leftypol/

In other words, the game of thrones ends

If hack took 6 months
And the showrunners split the final season into two miniseasons
Then all of it. S7 and S8 of 8 eps each
Not finalized shooting scripts, mind you, but draft scripts

If the leak goes through, D&D will be obliged to scrap scripting of S8 entirely.

This. Please be at least half as entertaining as the Sony emails

STARZ in an upset.

Yes

The biggest spoiler for the next season is this:
Daenerys Targaryen dies simply because they(the show runners and HBO president) wanted another "true upset moment" moment like when Ned dies
But remember this is the early drafts so it could change

HBO has every right to promote their own agenda. You can protest by not subscribing. If you had half a brain you'd realize their a capitalist enterprise catering to a mostly white capitalist bourgeois audience.

truth hurt?

Fuck HBO.

But that's literally what everyone on this board is clamoring for
PLS DABID MAKE IT HABBEN!!!!

its not pol to call somebody out for a retarded post

>D&D will be obliged to scrap scripting of S8 entirely.

Is that even possible?

Yep. I'm sure (((HBO))) is as dirty as the DNC.

hopefully they release some emails between dabid and grrm where they get into flame wars and grrm calls them fucking idiots for ruining his books. it seems like they had a complete falling out around season 5 because grrm hasn't written anything for the show since then.

It's brought us Rome and the Sopranos

>HBO has every right to promote their own agenda.
oh, it's an agenda now huh? Earlier itt they where simple patrons of the art.

The problem is HBO colludes with criminals.

I meant they will have to scrap what they have already written and is in the hackers' possession and start from scratch. Maybe it even delays S8 long enough that fatman dribbles them some new ideas.

>The problem is HBO colludes with criminals.
I don't know what this means but I assume it has something to do with da jooish bogeyman

This is fake viral just like the jewdisney leak of Pirates of the carribbean.

THIS

ALSO BENISOFF ON A COKE BINGE AND TALKING ABOUT KILLING A HOOKER VIA OVERDOSE

>ALSO BENISOFF ON A COKE BINGE AND TALKING ABOUT KILLING A HOOKER VIA OVERDOSE

w-what

No
Hes dying this season

and let's see....Game of Marxisim, a bullshit documentary on the demonic Interscope records a bullshit doc/filim disinfo flick on Bernie Maddoff, The Trans List, John Oliver etc etc......and that's just this year. I could go on and on and on.

I hope they get hacked harder than Podesta.

Fuck HBO.

THE NOSE KNOWS

I'm saying if you really think HBO is a propaganda network, what's wrong with that? You could make a case that every media organization is either intentionally or inadvertently advocating a political or moral ideology. They have every right to as long as it doesn't violate social norms.

No one cares

>You could make a case that every media organization
collude and are centrally controlled?

yeah, you could make THAT case.

HAHAHAHAHA, here's hoping there's some hilarious Amy Pascal esque shenanigans afoot

"hackers" don't need money, nor do they need to demand it.

This is fake viral. Stop promoting these niggerjew swine

prove it

what use would a competing station have for a script? Or is that the joke?

Now you're talking nonsense. Your opinion is discarded.

This will be a goldmine like the Sony leaks. 10:1 these cunts are as retarded all over. I expect them to be as subtle about their agenda as Amy WE GOTTA HAVE MORE WOMEN IN LEADING ROLES OK??????? Pascal

Since HBO's wont negotiate it's still going down no matter what right?

Yes, Game of Thrones is in desperate need of more viewers.

I don't give a damn unless they actually release something.

"Leaked online" but i see nothing

You would think after what happened with Sony they would be clamoring to pay the ransom just to avoid people laughing at them for their retarded emails.

yeah, ok.

Once Trump drains the swamp of 'politicians', it's time to anti-trust the 'media' and the 'tech' companies.

Again, fuck HBO.

where do you find the scripts?

>I expect them to be as subtle about their agenda as Amy WE GOTTA HAVE MORE WOMEN IN LEADING ROLES OK??????? Pascal
Oh, I don't think they even bother hiding that kind of shit anymore.

The interesting part will be if they speak in 'code' like the DNC leaks.

Guess some shitty tv station in India is going to have to release some more low resolution "leaks" with big fat watermarks everywhere

Anyone else believe that wasn't a coincidence?

At reddit

>chinese hackers
>caring about art

Yep, it was obviously a controlled leak as part of hbo's damage control plan. That's how we can gauge what value the hackers hold, a for-profit company was willing to sacrifice a further dip in one week's worth of ratings to attempt to stave off long-term disaster.

Is this new or old?

>Yep, it was obviously a controlled leak as part of hbo's damage control plan.
I don't doubt this at all. They're up to something.n HBO is corrupt as fuck.

got anymore?

You idiots act like Disney doesn't own HBO.

Disney, Sony all use the same fake viral hacks to cover up their shitty movie and shows, or to promote viral marketing.

Get a brain peasants

Old and too fanfic to be real. Not even DABID is this bad

ITT: forced memes of a fat slob

Yes but idk what this is. Might be bull.

OTOH this is dumb and in line with the rest so why wouldn't it be real.

and Real Sex. and Spawn. vintage HBO is god-tier. actually, its once they made Rome, Sopranos and The Wire, they could no longer elevate...and have since been on the decline.

oh, and Oz too. Larry Sanders. Curb.

Curb your enthusiasm leaks when

>storms end

fake. storms end doesn't exist in the show

What's the source on these images?

Doesn't sound too absurdly out of line and they have to have written SOMETHING for S8 on paper by now.

FALSE

But it's not like they made a big deal of it either.

gib link

thank you for your service, user

>Dothraki light cav bloodscreaming in 4 feet of snow
So which kingling will have to be sacrificed for Ruhrohllor thaw?

I won't spoonfeed people who can't figure out how to find a block of text when given gigantic excerpts of that text.

Jesus Christ people.

okay

Guess we'll see next year!

because bitcoin is anonymous you dweeb. Anyways im expecting each weeks episode to leak a couple of days before airing, which is pointless and annoying

I do asshole, its not coming up in bing at all even when searched as a literal.

Here's the end of this episode outline anyway for what it's worth. Lines up with previous rumours about the night king getting a dragon and everything.

Really ups the death tolls but if this is it, it also confirms they're doing zero clever things with the ending. It's generic fantasy show now when D&D are at the reigns alone.

>The Hound is fighting like a boss right here.

Yeah again it's written so badly but the previous story outlines were too and they were real so..

>Trump not being one of them

wew lado

The question is how long these papers have existed. The S7 leaks about the night king's dragon have been out since October. Somebody could have easily larped this after the fact with the S7 leaks.

>caring about the plot of Game of Marxists

yep, if it is an actual leak, that would be the interesting part.

I'm not going to disagree. We will see once the new leaks get churned around some more what's real and what's not.

It'll be interesting if the ending is ruined with the buzz that it's a SHOOOOCKING TWEEEEST ending because some executive wanted that. Would they do reshoots with so much time to change it? They already plowed millions into it so maybe they can't.

PICKLE PEPE

this, I want to see internal emails about larry david being a rich asshole

Homer, Nonnus, Dante, Chaucer, Erasmus, Shakespeare, Byron, Shelly, Poe, Hemingway, and Faulkner look at this: where once you built castles, men build ruins.

>bing

pastebin.com/Aiginbap

Episode 801 used to be there but could only find the link to episode 2, there is a reddit post that I found if you guys want that link too

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/6rfros/hbo_leaks_for_season_8_script_outlines/

pastebin.com/PjWQa9YD

>demonic Interscope records
try harder