My ancestors are smiling at me, can you say the same?

My ancestors are smiling at me, can you say the same?

Yes, I can :)

yes

He looks so arab lol.

every day my ancestors bless me with the strength of the boar and the speed of the eagle to catch my preys

They're cursing me.

mine laugh at you because Greeks and Georgians are the only pure people with ancient ancestry

and armenians
but i dont like them

Allah is happy with me, what more can I say? I come from a long line of god fearing, sea fearing, gold trading men.

yes

are you sure they werent poor evil rapists?

>Roman salute
>When ancient Persians were the archnemesis of Rome
How can someone be so retarded?

I did it on purpose

You need to eat something

we can't be sure of anything.

>tfw 1.72m and 56kg turbomanlet

My ancestors were living in yurts so I'm not sure

Are you Persian?

He looks middle-eastern. Real Arab should look more brown-skinned and nergoid.

yurts are top tier. i wish it was legal to live like that here.

>Georgians are the only pure people with ancient ancestry
Oh my god. Do you realise that they are people with the most mixed ethnogenesis?

>carvings are literaly black man with very curly beard
>ar*Boid subhuman thinkins he is the same as them
sad

M-muh Aryan (i.e. hitlerist) heritage

probably not but who cares lol

it was a joke

It isnt?

Nope. To have a legal house you have to make it in urban qualified soil, and the project has to be approved by an architect. Yurts aren't approved because they're not cemented to the soil and/or made of "stable materials". In the other hand, it is illegal to plant a yurt in the countryside, since yurts are considered houses, and those soils aren't urban. If it was requalified to build a countryside house, then the yurt wouldn't be approved again. The only way to live in a yurt in Spain is illegally.

Yes but what if you buy a land and built a Yurt on it and live in it? And maybe have a shed or a building that you can legally live in on paper (on that land) but you actually live in that yurt

WE

As I said, the soil has to be qualified as urban to put a home in it. If I bought a land it's most likely to be considered rural soil, and then the yurt would be illegal. If it was requalified as urban, the yurt would be illegal. There is simply no way to legally live in a yurt.

And of course you have to be "empadronado" to a legal house to be considered a citizen. And you can't link yourself to a yurt.

Wow, it seems complicated, not sure if i could live in a yurt though

The most realistic way is to buy a piece of land, put the yurt there and hope no one denounces it to the local authorities by making friendship with the owners of the neighbouring lands. Also, putting it under a tree since authorities use satellite to discover illegal constructions.

Si

Kek manlet rapebaby mongrel no wondee u mad an commit so much crime

As long as there are Aryans fighting Semitic "civilization" they will be appeased.

I am a Greek

what is this meme

>Canada higher than USA
Purge this country of el goblinos

Varg told me that ancient northern europeans were the ones who built the arabian peninsula, so that makes me swedish

literally anyone capable of growing a beard would look like that vague cartoon statue. people are sad.

>Slavic race science

lol, the ABSOLUTE STATE of Russian psychological self-defense mechanisms. EVERYONE knows that Georgians are one of the oldest and least unchanged races on Earth

i would kill you in one hit baby

haha
i would fuck your mom with just one sight
call me daddy

>pure Poland
thank you uncle Adolf

>Mfw r1a master race
Deus pitar/ Ahura Mazda/ Tengri/ Allah give me power to genocide settlefag Scum

>actual Aryan