Aren't they just beautiful, Sup Forums?

Aren't they just beautiful, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

balkaninsight.com/en/article/romania-official-to-quit-after-olympic-outfits-shrink-08-15-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

their job isn't to be beautiful, it's to be athletes you nerd

Might do the one on the left.

As for the other two, even if it was on offer im unsure if mah dick could work.

They look like fucking gorillas.

Bet you didn't know the number of neurons black people have in their brains is closer to a gorilla than to a white male

the middles a transgender, nigga u gey nao

they look empowered

it's not even relevant, they are doing what they're good at, competing.

why is the woman on the left with those two dudes?

>Might do the one on the left.
>why is the woman on the left with those two dudes?
I'm terribly sorry but I have to inform you guys that this is also a man.

Could you imagine fucking one of those things?

...me neither...

ok, trans bullshit aside, left to right, XX, XY, XY - yes or no?

Wow umm... You're an embarrassment. Like I get statistics to support rascism but this is just beyond stupid and untrue.

Also the fucking white female athletes look like fuckin men. It's the olympics stop cherry picking for your arguments user it looses you credibility in the future

>Also the fucking white female athletes look like fuckin men.
You take that back!

please help me understand, what is the gender of these people. i dont want to say anything racist, i just thought it was 2 men 1 woman, are they all men or all women, i cannot tell.

i am serious.

I guess the middle one is kind of handsome.

balkaninsight.com/en/article/romania-official-to-quit-after-olympic-outfits-shrink-08-15-2016
>we wuz winners 'n shit

black girl spotted

>please help me understand
Men, men, men.

Oh god, she's gorgeous. I want to marry her :3

fpbp

>Only 1

My point

Nah senpai I just hate wasteful and pointless racisism. It's a good way to tear down fucking dumb shit like affirmivtive action and ignoring BLM but come on, leave them alone if they're aren't shooting up shit and complaining about whitey

No user that's fine all rose women are ugly and look like men. The user I was responding too was insinuating it was because they are black that they are ugly.

you dont even have "stupid" untrue statistics backing up your bullshit, die in a fire

Simple number of neurons in a brain is a very poor indicator of intelligence. Both within and across species.
Let's keep our lazy racism scientifically accurate, kids!

here's your (you) fucking faggot

I don't think any of them are transgender.
The middle at least has testes. But they're internal, positioned where ovaries normally would be, and she has natural female looking external genitals. She was born and raised as a girl.

Turns out when you look for the top handful of people in the world at a particular activity, they tend to be freaks. Phelps is a freak too, but in ways that don't influence appearance of gender so we don't care.

>DFW you beat SJWs at their own game by cheating the olympics
Pretty hilarious

>if you have a Y chromosome, you are a man
>if you have two X and a Y you are a mutant man
Well that was easy enough, why do trannies trot out klinefelters as if to prove that their chromosomes don't make them a man?

>but come on, leave them alone
Sure. Apathy is good. I would bet you are good at that.

Every single one of them isn't a full woman.

What happens to her internal testes when she orgasms?

Naturally I prefer it when we post the good looking Negresses here, but I guess it's also important to look at the dark side of things.

But when you hear her talk and see her you know something isn't right.

Wtf?????

TO ALL THE FUCKING IDIOTS DISCUSSING THE SEX OF THESE ANIMALS THEY ARE MEN, THEY ARE MEN, THEY ARE MEN, AND THERE IS NO QUESTION ABOUT THAT.

T H E Y A R E M E N
H
E
Y

A
R
E

M
E
N

PLAIN AND SIMPLE: THEY ARE MEN

>hear her talk and see her you know something isn't right.

That would be it's Adam's apple, getting in the way.

>women's sports
What did they mean by this?

all women?

That cunt on the right is a fucking man too! It has to be.

All those guys look happy to win. Good for those men.