Japan only accepted 21 refugee last year

>Japan only accepted 21 refugee last year
>There are 50000 refugees who wants to enter Japan
>Japanese pretend as if we are not racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-army-paints-broomsticks-black-to-resemble-machine-guns-in-nato-exercises-10054468.html
krautchan.net/int/thread-36228490.html
imgur.com/a/sUVOO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a series of small islands that have plenty of people already

But sure, just add more foreigners to the mix diversity is power!

How do I acquire japan pussy?

Japan are xenophobic and proud of it.

>don't be chink
>turn up in Japan
>drown in pussy

move their whilst being white

>TFW have to shitpost every day to make this proxy worth it

Why is it only the first world countries all over the world who have to accept refugees?

what if the refugees you let in are tasked with cleaning up the Fukushima plant?

>be a refugee
>OP will share his gf

>Japan
>small
kek, typical american
Japan is bigger than germany

population density is one of the highest on earth

Japan strong.

Therte is two thing in the world.

America and the rest of world.

Germany doesn't exist anymore, you're just Yuros now

Japanese are racist, and that's a good thing.

Shut up we are actually one of the strongest nations at the moment.
We could beat everyone in europe with ease and then old rusty Russia isn't far.

not really. your population will need an infusion of diversity.

so you are not idiots congratz

this, based nip of truth

>I wish I could be you

>Japan lets in 21 refugees
>2 commit rape

>strongest nations
That's why your fucking soldiers were carrying BROOMS painted BLACK to look like guns, right?

Oh this proxy fag again.

Just accept and embrace being racist.

If you tell yourself that you're not racist than you eventually will won't be anymore and you'll get fucked like us westerners.

>>Japanese pretend as if we are not racist.

They're not, they're nationalists.
Self preservation comes first. They need to preserve their country and the best way to do that is with selective, strict and highly controlled borders to ensure that you don't become Sweden.

It's not saying ALL REFUGEES ARE BAD as much as it is saying ALL REFUGEES ARE A RISK! Which they are.

Silly nip, get bent, you don't know how good you've got it.

Not surprised. You guys seem to do a lot right.

This is what Germans really believe.

Although I'm sure if there was mandatory service you'll have some of the best looters and rapists in your army, so 2 of 3 bases covered.

That was the netherlands, Burgerbro.

>Germany
>big

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-army-paints-broomsticks-black-to-resemble-machine-guns-in-nato-exercises-10054468.html

>14% of japanse rapefugees in jail after second week for mollesting underaged girls

And you say they don't integrate.

>there are only 21 legit posts from Japanese this past year
>there are thousands more proxies and US soldiers posting
>they want to pretend they're actually Japanese

>racism is a bad thing
i hate this meme

What does the yakuza think of the rapefugees?

Japanese government should exterminate all gaijin english teachers on their soil.

Japan does not want to share its lolis with dirty muslim men.

I don't blame them. Protect your lolis Japan. Protect them.

Even if your nationalism and self-preservation comes form racism, its result is beneficial.

Japan is living proof that xenophobia aint a bad thing

Japan needs a stroke of the tar brush.

>what do yakuza think of refugees?
Mobile Organ Banks :^)

>third world
>no free cash or any form of welfare
>have to work to eat
>get shot or stabbed by civilians if refugee goes full ficki ficki
Even if we want to, none will come.

>>no free cash or any form of welfare
>>have to work to eat
This. We are poor af, which in turn makes people much more conservative.

You mean the white countries that exploited their native countries for resources wants to complain about it's refugees entering it's country? Special place in hell for white people....

Well done Japan
Keep Japan Japanese
Keep the Nanban out

Japan's low birth rate problem will be their undoing. They'll go extinct on their own if left to their own devices. Whites will too sooner or later.

Preserve their own country by not having children?

Please explain to me how seeing a slight drop in the total population leads to extinction? There are probably too many people as it is.

>Shut up we are actually one of the strongest nations at the moment.
>We could beat everyone in europe with ease and then old rusty Russia isn't far.

The UK or France would annihilate you. Italy, Greece or Poland would destroy you as well. Turkey would probably destroy you.

Germany is an economic powerhouse but it has completely lost its martial tradition. It isn't just about money, you also have to have the right equipment, training and attitude.

>earth is over populated
>Low population is a YUGE problem go- guys. Let in people to do the breeding for you

Do you really need someone to explain to you the effect of low fertility rates on a race of people?

Do you really need someone to explain to you the effect of exponential population growth?

What do you care Sharia Law? You have bigger problems over there I'd imagine. I'd worry about my own country if I were you.

>Japan only accepted 21 refugee last year
>Japan accepted 21 refugee last year

Kick them out.

Yes Hans they are bigger, but like 70% of that land is fucking mountain and there can't build proper cities there.

Are you an idiot? They've had to close schools and hospitals over there because there weren't enough people to run them. Why am I even talking to you? Wasting my damn time.

same here
It's good to be racist towards those who deserve it.

Do i have to remind you that 3 of those refugees you let in raped some japanese women?

it is no racism to keep this garbage out, check here
krautchan.net/int/thread-36228490.html

This poster is totally japanese.

3 people represent the whole now Rocky?

xD fucking epic post, upboated

I would personally slit every single refugee's throat with a razor rather than let one of them enter your country.

As opposed to opening up new ones? You're not following your own logic.

I love how the brown id american made 7 posts and got barely any (You)s. I bet he's the OP proxy too.

50% of all combat operations today are PMC. It is completely about money. That's why the jews ARE winning.

a million times this

but you're fine with them entering your own?
Are you a weeb by any chance?

lmao, you're talking to an english teacher retard

Why did Japan let in 21? That's way too many. Japan is one of my favorite countries because thy have closed borders. They let in more than Saudi Arabia.

Yes. They literally do.

If a community differs from the host community in that it's levels of rape are hundreds of times higher, that is literally it's defining characteristic.

>Japanese are racist, and that's a good thing.

be like you are and never change imgur.com/a/sUVOO

Based Japan

Btw how do we fix the Hapa problem?

>Of those 21 out of 50,000 they already tried raping people
Fuck off with your shitposting. I know you're the fucking faggot who keeps making these cuck my shit out threads for Japan

Japan for Japanese

Why is this so hard for white cucks to understand everytime the jew makes a commercial?

You are racists and that is ok.

2 got caught*

Yes, I'm sure a Sup Forums poster is completely okay with mass immigration.

>nuke japan
>try to force some (((communism))) down their throats
>TENNO HEIKA BANZAI
The Jew Fears The Samurai

Are you serious or just bait tyrone?

Kill yourself just in case.

>Poland
>not sympathizing with the cause of creating Islam-free nations

Japan should straight-up ban Islam from being practiced, and prohibit muslims from entering.

Japan is particularly important in that it currently has very few muslims. Reducing that number to zero is actually achievable. There are only a few dozen small, single-story mosques, and many of them are Ahmadiyya, who literally do nothing wrong.

Japan could simply recognize the Ahmadiyya as the official Islamic religion, and bulldoze any mosque which says otherwise.

It is not racist to want to protect your county from these so called refugees. Just look at Europe, these peaceful people are raping, killing and stealing, not the kind of people you want in your country. Trust me my friend, you guys are doing the right thing.

They are militarizing soon and Japan doesn't believe in allowing the enemy to cry until he stabs you in the back.

Japan cuts heads off and says deal with it until they (((literally))) get nuked

I should add that the biggest difference with them is that they dont chimp out and cut heads off for no reason. It's just that if there is a good reason, they don't allow dishonorable cuckoldry to stop the sword.

so is alabama

They send plenty of aid money to rebuild the would-be refugees' own countries, which is very not racist of them.
It was funny when Abe was like "we're DOUBLING the amount of refugees we take in this year", I think it was to the UN.

>doubling
>21 more foreigners get to sit on a small piece of japanese clay, feel excluded and get deported without due process if Japan feels like it
Brilliant

Nigga WHAT!?

Another day, another shitpost thread by the proxy faggot and newfags are still eating it up.

>tfw no qt 3.14 nip gf

Good
Keep on trucking you chink

The problem is the fall in the population means there won't be as many jobs as before therefore the economy declines.

Japan will go from 127 million people now to 60 million by 2100. This is a huge problem, and its due to a range of factors I can't be bothered typing up because its late.

I agree that smaller populations are better but in Japan right now they need a high population to keep their economy thriving and culture surviving.

Texas alone could dominate Europe, it's really not that hard. Also, is that a hint of German nationalism I detect? Goyim, what are you? A Nazi?

Population can rise and fall. They have too many people. The constant population growth for the sale of constant economic growth is a retarded idea. It's literally the modus operandi of cancer.

So do your part. When you get back to the US make sure to take in at least 2 in your home.

Refugees have nothing to do with race. They're the political equivalent of panhandlers.

>popn growth = economic growth

Wait till Japan accepts immigration because of the belief in that concept